Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 03:09 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I had bonked an innocent SYT studious student...

Xiao Yan (L20 H40)

Exp in GL: She worked in GL for quite a long time, probably at least 8 months. Didn't ask for the exact figures.

Height: 1.6+ m

Face: 7.1/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of small single eye lid eyes, high sharp nose and small kissable soft lips on her small face. She has very fair, smooth, porcelain facial complexion. She wore a pair of specs as her contact lenses were spoilt and she is short sighted. With specs on, she looks like a 16yo SYT teenage innocent sec sch student. Totally my cai. She looks like those good guai guai innocent studious student who usually frequent libraries.)

Body: 7.2/10
(At 1.6+ m tall, Xiao Yan has a slim, taut, tight, teenage body build with some curves. Slight tummy impression spotted. Her body complexion is so fair and smooth with slight dryness near her arm pit areas due to the humid sg weather. Her figure is machiam like a teenager's figure yummy.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Xiao Yan has natural A+ to B- cup boobs with small reddish pinkish nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of teenager's developing boobs. High points given for her nice nipples colors. Simply love to lick & suck her nipples yummy.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(Xiao Yan performed soapy body to body rub for me using her boobs. Her HJ with shower foam is very sensual & shiok. She used tooth paste to clean my cock head which gave very minty feel. She quickly BBBJ me to cool my cock down hehe. Very shiok to see SYT innocent student BBBJ me. Good innocent eye contact during BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.1/10
(First Xiao Yan used her boobs to rabba & massage my entire body while her fingers were busy arousing & tickling my body. She then gave a decent, above average & thorough cat bath for me. Gentle licking of my entire body while her hands were arousing my dick & balls.)

AR: 7.2/10
(Surprisingly, her AR is quite good. I am surprised she gave me AR. Seldom SYTs will give AR. When I was on my fours, she AR me gently then licked my balls followed by BBBJ me. She alternated between AR, ball licking and BBBJ. This combo is very shiok til I nearly cummed. Quickly asked her to pause.)

Frenching: 6.9/10
(During our first session, I only had long kissing on her lips. My tongue had slight contact with her tongue when she opened her teeth. In RTFs, the frenching gets more passionate, natural, intimate & shiok. Great oomph feel frenching this SYT innocent student.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(She HJ my dick with baby oil while licking my balls + BBBJ combo is very shiok & lethal. Nearly cummed. Surprisingly, her BBBJ skills is very good. Great suction. Deep throated. Lots of variations. Lots of tongue flicking on my dick head and along my shaft. Great innocent eye contact. Asked her to BBBJ me with her specs on very kinky hehe. Fulfilled my fetish of having a bespectacled student BBBJ me.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Xiao Yan has nice sparse soft pussy hair. Nice pinkish oyster. I simply enjoyed painting her beautiful pussy. Tasted so delicious. She enjoyed my tongueful as she moaned, her body contracted and her face was blushed. She even told me she cummed a little bit.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Xiao Yan has very tight pussy. Loved her nice sensual soft moanings. Felt like I am bonking an underaged innocent SYT studious student In cow girl, her riding skills are good, lots of variations. She has great stamina. No complaints of tiredness. In doggie, with her specs on, in front of the mirror, the image is so nice. I tot I am bonking a student hehe. Nice back view. Grabbed her boobs from behind and bonked her. Tight pussy esp in doggie. Changed to missionary, we frenched while i pumped her. Cannot tahan, cummed in missionary with a loud moan. Shiok ah.)

GFE: 7.4/10
(Her GFE is quite high. I can click with her. Great chemistry. We chit chatted on many things and cuddled in bed after the deed. She told me not to reveal her service to her housemates haha. Typical GL house politics among the girls.)

RTF: Yes

Conclusion: If you crave to bonk an innocent, underaged, studious, SYT student, then you must try xiao yan. Her service is good, exceeded my expectations. $150 well spent.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, mood etc.