The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   friend 25yo office girl seek sugar daddy! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=965765)

ipsisfirenze 27-11-2023 12:10 PM

friend 25yo office girl seek sugar daddy!

Hi I helping my friend, she 25 year old girl looking for sugar daddy as she has monthly financial commitments she needs help with.

She's petite, with juicy c cup boobs, and a pleaser in bed. Yes I know because I have upped her before but we are no longer sexually involved. She is mixed Chinese fillipino, sg pr but been in sg since baby.

Pm me if you want to meet her? I'll give you her Tele. Will prioritise bros with good rep

Hefe 28-11-2023 12:35 AM

Re: friend 25yo office girl seek sugar daddy!

I'm down for this.

Angmolover 28-11-2023 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 22859674)
Hi I helping my friend, she 25 year old girl looking for sugar daddy as she has monthly financial commitments she needs help with.

She's petite, with juicy c cup boobs, and a pleaser in bed. Yes I know because I have upped her before but we are no longer sexually involved. She is mixed Chinese fillipino, sg pr but been in sg since baby.

Pm me if you want to meet her? I'll give you her Tele. Will prioritise bros with good rep

Why does a 25 year old woman need a guy to post this for her? Grown ass woman can't open her own account and come here and post for herself. Is something wrong with her? Smells like you are a pimp and she is your hooker. And you are pimping her out here. I don't have a problem if you just state this, rather then feed the bros here this cock and bull story about your friend looking for a sugar daddy.

Neverlookback 28-11-2023 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22861312)
Why does a 25 year old woman need a guy to post this for her? Grown ass woman can't open her own account and come here and post for herself. Is something wrong with her? Smells like you are a pimp and she is your hooker. And you are pimping her out here. I don't have a problem if you just state this, rather then feed the bros here this cock and bull story about your friend looking for a sugar daddy.

Same old, same old,
Pfftttt

Penguin23 28-11-2023 05:30 PM

If you want to be an OKT, pay to become an Advertiser please. SBF is a business, after all.

Freeloaders who attempt to advertise for free, and think they can get away with it are really the lowest possible lifeform.

surecatch 29-11-2023 07:44 AM

Got pics??????

ipsisfirenze 03-12-2023 12:08 PM

I not okt, not getting anything out of this. Bros are free to deal with the girl directly.

I just met another 19year old student who is also in financial need.

And btw, they did try to find this forum, but they were facing alot of obstacles and sometimes can go in sometimes cannot. So I offered my help. It's a simple post so why not right?

KinJioKar 03-12-2023 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 22874577)
I not okt, not getting anything out of this. Bros are free to deal with the girl directly.

And btw, they did try to find this forum, but they were facing alot of obstacles and sometimes can go in sometimes cannot. So I offered my help. It's a simple post so why not right?

Ignore those people. Everyone is entitled to think their lanjiao is the longest.

WOOHOO 03-12-2023 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinJioKar (Post 22874606)
Ignore those people. Everyone is entitled to think their lanjiao is the longest.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

monkeyman1234 07-12-2023 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 22874577)

Pls dm me . Interested but wads the catch

jonnn 08-12-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeyman1234 (Post 22886918)
Pls dm me . Interested but wads the catch

Pay money to catch the fish lor

NiaoRenn 10-12-2023 09:24 AM

I am interested. PM me

fitlou 10-12-2023 09:56 AM

Pm me details sir

choctest 10-12-2023 04:01 PM

I had dropped you a pm

LightClaymorez 12-12-2023 04:04 AM

Hey bro pm to discuss remuneration:)