The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Casanova (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9145)

NOKIA6100 03-01-2003 03:13 PM

Casanova

ADD: 298 BEACH RD, CONCOURSE shopping centre , 2ND FLR ABOVE BURGER KING, next to others walkin shops, veri open
maybe yr friends can see u.

#02-18,

tel 62910228
open hr 10am -11pm

steam, pool suana, tv room
massage , foot massage
with rooms, close concept
price $35, member $30
foot $18, member $13
facilities $15, member $10
snack: toast bread

member $60/ annum
no vested interest on this hc, veri dangerous investment at tis time.
give it a try, better than go MIKO and see the lady BOSS.

Ah Des 03-01-2003 03:29 PM

Are you the former 6110?

LeeYokeYuen 03-01-2003 10:16 PM

Re: Casanova

Quote:

Originally posted by NOKIA6100
ADD: 298 BEACH RD, CONCOURSE shopping centre , 2ND FLR ABOVE BURGER KING, next to others walkin shops, veri open

#02-18,

tel 62910228
open hr 10am -11pm

massage , foot massage
price $35, member $30
foot $18, member $13

member $60/ annum

Yes you are right, quiet open, it's next to toy stores, all the aunty, mother, kids all there.

thomasdelarue 03-01-2003 11:25 PM

Re: Re: Casanova

Quote:

Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Yes you are right, quiet open, it's next to toy stores, all the aunty, mother, kids all there.
beware if some other mother in-laws doing chinese new yr shopping downstair, some ppl went there quite shy, hehehehehhhhhh

nokia6110 03-01-2003 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ah Des
Are you the former 6110?
tat's my younger brother.

Helmet Daytona 03-01-2003 11:58 PM

Which gal to recommend? Again those old aunties doing massage?

samson 04-01-2003 02:47 AM

You are the Boss of Casanova

Quote:

#02-18,

tel 62910228
open hr 10am -11pm

massage , foot massage
price $35, member $30
foot $18, member $13

member $60/ annum

Hey Brother Nokia6110, you are the Boss or you are working for him ? Anyway, thanks for your quick and detail information.
I like the environment very much. Everything is so brand new and clean. It is a good time to use the facilities there now.
Don’t worry of being seen by your friends or mother-in-law lah.
Nowadays, Spa is so common. You can say you go there to use the Gym or sauna & steam bath and Jacuzzi to trim your unwanted fat what. It is not as bad as being seen entering a makeshift massage parlour in a HDB flat lah !
Yesterday, while I was there, a few girls came in. I guessed they wanted to try the massage and facilities. I heard the recept told them that it is a men’s spa. Girls can try the massage in the front rooms only but they cannot use the facilities behind.
It is real fun relaxing there seeing all these interesting events and also new girls coming for their training sessions.

NOKIA6100 04-01-2003 04:10 PM

Re: You are the Boss of Casanova

Quote:

Originally posted by samson
Hey Brother Nokia6110, you are the Boss or you are working for him ? Anyway, thanks for your quick and detail information.
I like the environment very much. Everything is so brand new and clean. It is a good time to use the facilities there now.
Don’t worry of being seen by your friends or mother-in-law lah.
Nowadays, Spa is so common. You can say you go there to use the Gym or sauna & steam bath and Jacuzzi to trim your unwanted fat what. It is not as bad as being seen entering a makeshift massage parlour in a HDB flat lah !
Yesterday, while I was there, a few girls came in. I guessed they wanted to try the massage and facilities. I heard the recept told them that it is a men’s spa. Girls can try the massage in the front rooms only but they cannot use the facilities behind.
It is real fun relaxing there seeing all these interesting events and also new girls coming for their training sessions.

last time i went to dorris health spa, i saw mat salleh couple naked inside suana room, since there r no other ppl inside, also in grand hc, i think its quite common for westerner.

kingkong 06-01-2003 01:17 AM

Boss of Casanova

Quote:

last time i went to dorris health spa, i saw mat salleh couple naked inside suana room, since there r no other ppl inside, also in grand hc, i think its quite common for westerner.
Nokia6100 is not the Boss of Casanova.
He is the Boss of Imitation Nokia Handphone , Ha Ha Ha !
Are you sure couples can go into the HC ?
I don't mind to bring my girlfriend to try the Jacuzzi in the VIP room if allowed. It is something new and exiting man !

samson 07-01-2003 01:39 AM

Brother Kingkong you finally come out after MIA for so long Ha !
You have anymore interesting reports to post ?
Go and try and then give your juicy report lah !
Interesting if your favourite girl is willing to go into the Jacuzzi with you, who knows !
:D

seeknewss 07-01-2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by samson
Brother Kingkong you finally come out after MIA for so long Ha !
You have anymore interesting reports to post ?
Go and try and then give your juicy report lah !
Interesting if your favourite girl is willing to go into the Jacuzzi with you, who knows !
:D

Heard 2 China gals starting end Jan. Another brudder
said saw them having interviews in Casanova and they
are beautiful. We'll see.....

nokia6110 07-01-2003 08:12 PM

Re: Boss of Casanova

Quote:

Originally posted by kingkong
Nokia6100 is not the Boss of Casanova.
He is the Boss of Imitation Nokia Handphone , Ha Ha Ha !
Are you sure couples can go into the HC ?
I don't mind to bring my girlfriend to try the Jacuzzi in the VIP room if allowed. It is something new and exiting man !

\tat so tat u r nit sure of s'pore hc,
grnd hc, dorris hc, can

Bummer73 08-01-2003 01:17 PM

errr... so much talk, but not much info leh. So what service is provided? Is it another Bali or Haji concept thing?

girllover 09-01-2003 12:50 AM

Bro Bummer73, Casanova is a health centre, The 2 shops at Haji and Bali Lane are massage shops. Massage shops very small, no facilities, no attached bathroom, health centres big, almost all with attached bathroom, few no facilities but most has lots of facilities and food and tv rooms.

Was walking by somewhere and heard some people making fun of Casanova, I hope I didn't start all this by giving a negative comment on Casanova on this forum. Casanova can be something great with all the great facilities and decors, I hope the boss and the miko girls can come out with something to show the world how great it can be.

kingkong 09-01-2003 01:32 AM

Honey Taste Good !

A girl called Honey is worth trying.
Very fair, shoulder length hair, sexy looking face, medium built and fleshy.
She wears a black skirt and maroon watali ( a blouse that exposed her right shoulder ). It made her look very seducing.
Her massage skill is very good.
Half way through the massage, I brushed my fingers over her thigh. She didnt move away. I know she is OK. So I took 1 step further and caressed her bum and feel for her panty. She thrilled me when she moaned and said that I was making her wet.
I slipped my fingers under her G-string and wow, it was true, real wet.