The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   contact tracing now (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=841095)

Rockrock90 26-09-2021 06:24 PM

contact tracing now

with daily cases in 1500++ numbers, people kena covid then told to stay at home, now today newspaper say if you r vaccinated and healthy and ART test positive, no need to go for PCR test.... safe to say they are not doing much contact tracing now? just for vulnerable clusters?

if you kena sms for exposure or QO, just quarantine at home, right? any details of where/when you might have been exposed? anyone with experience to share?

Angmolover 26-09-2021 07:20 PM

Re: contact tracing now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockrock90 (Post 20855360)
with daily cases in 1500++ numbers, people kena covid then told to stay at home, now today newspaper say if you r vaccinated and healthy and ART test positive, no need to go for PCR test.... safe to say they are not doing much contact tracing now? just for vulnerable clusters?

if you kena sms for exposure or QO, just quarantine at home, right? any details of where/when you might have been exposed? anyone with experience to share?

Are you stupid or just illiterate? What is the title of this forum? Last I checked it was Adult Discussions about Sex. WHat has your covid post got anything to do with it.

xxFTOxx 26-09-2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20855399)
Are you stupid or just illiterate? What is the title of this forum? Last I checked it was Adult Discussions about Sex. WHat has your covid post got anything to do with it.

Maybe he go hotel with his fb and the site kenna? Or told his gf/wife another place when he was somewhere else? Lotsa possibilities here.

Underhidden 27-09-2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxFTOxx (Post 20855700)
Maybe he go hotel with his fb and the site kenna? Or told his gf/wife another place when he was somewhere else? Lotsa possibilities here.

But angmolovr still not out of order...there are multiple discussion fora on the topic of covid...no need mess up the sbf blog w spurious new threads

Duh

Rockrock90 27-09-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

yea actually more along the lines of want to chiong FL/ML.... thought people can read btw the lines here with forum context but guess im wrong :rolleyes:

Angmolover 27-09-2021 08:05 AM

Quote:

You are reading between the lines and guessing. The fact is its up to him to indicate where his post has relevance to Adult Discussions about Sex. Its not up to us to figure it out for ourselves. There are countless forums out there talking about covid, contact tracing, etc. there is only few forums discussing sex. The moron can take his post somewhere else.

Angmolover 27-09-2021 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhidden (Post 20855716)
But angmolovr still not out of order...there are multiple discussion fora on the topic of covid...no need mess up the sbf blog w spurious new threads

Duh

Yup, some jackasses just can't read. And other illiterate jackasses are defending them.

superstiffy 27-09-2021 09:48 AM

i dun understand... if u dun like then dun read lor.. why must kao peh? sbf is yours ah? kay poh got money earn ah? :confused::confused:

yesboyz 27-09-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20856053)
Yup, some jackasses just can't read. And other illiterate jackasses are defending them.

So many from RI?

Angmolover 27-09-2021 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 20856157)
i dun understand... if u dun like then dun read lor.. why must kao peh? sbf is yours ah? kay poh got money earn ah? :confused::confused:

I don't understand. Which part of the forum name "Adult Discussions About Sex" are you confused with? There are many many forums for covid discussions. If every one start posting their crap which is irrelevant to this forum then this forum will degenerate into something else. By your logic, its ok to post maths questions here? What about posting toilet renovations questions here? There is a place for everything. and this is not the place for his post. Its not about being kaypoh. SBF is not mine, but SBF forum is for everyone who wants to discuss sex. If you don't want to discuss about sex here, u can fuck off too.

REARAdmiral 27-09-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20856658)
I don't understand. Which part of the forum name "Adult Discussions About Sex" are you confused with? There are many many forums for covid discussions. If every one start posting their crap which is irrelevant to this forum then this forum will degenerate into something else. By your logic, its ok to post maths questions here? What about posting toilet renovations questions here? There is a place for everything. and this is not the place for his post. Its not about being kaypoh. SBF is not mine, but SBF forum is for everyone who wants to discuss sex. If you don't want to discuss about sex here, u can fuck off too.

Apparently the onus is on us to ignore said moronic posts. Therefore, the content of the posts need not be in relation to the topic of the thread.

We aren't allowed to voice our displeasure because we don't own the forum.

superstiffy 27-09-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20856658)

i give you like... maybe can make u become moderator lagi better... then u no need to waste time type so many thing kan people... just delete the thread... save us some time so we no need to see off topic things.....

Thank you for your contribution to SBF! :D

Eminent 27-09-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 20856684)
i give you like... maybe can make u become moderator lagi better... then u no need to waste time type so many thing kan people... just delete the thread... save us some time so we no need to see off topic things.....

Thank you for your contribution to SBF! :D

Or maybe he can be groomed to be the next Foreign Affairs Minister :D

SammyLee88 27-09-2021 09:31 PM

hard to trace, we are mobile

macduchess 28-09-2021 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SammyLee88 (Post 20857135)
hard to trace, we are mobile

Then don't use mobile, go back to pager