The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   PRC girls, pros and cons (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=983711)

PikaPikaSEA 26-04-2024 02:31 AM

PRC girls, pros and cons

Anyone here who strongly prefers, or dislikes, PRC girls?

I personally always found Thai, Indo, Filipina girls to be so much nicer and romantic, with more GFE. Many (but not all) PRC girls are on a different level of being rude, selfish, greedy, moneygrubbing, loud, and overpriced.

Plus side, some guys report that they can be wilder and more adventurous.

What about you?

deathnitez 26-04-2024 08:01 AM

Re: PRC girls, pros and cons

Quote:

Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA (Post 23277812)

I personally always found Thai, Indo, Filipina girls to be so much nicer and romantic, with more GFE. Many (but not all) PRC girls are on a different level of being rude, selfish, greedy, moneygrubbing, loud, and overpriced.

What about you?

Actually all girls in this line have their objective. Now my 12345 are either prc or viet. Once they settle their problem back home or earn enough they will find the person they like and stay in contact. At least the one I keep in touch with or my regulars. Prc can be romantic too plus wild. Viet, indo and thai too. Just notice I have not try Filipino girls yet... for some reason not in my radar.

PikaPikaSEA 26-04-2024 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathnitez (Post 23278194)
Actually all girls in this line have their objective. Now my 12345 are either prc or viet. Once they settle their problem back home or earn enough they will find the person they like and stay in contact. At least the one I keep in touch with or my regulars. Prc can be romantic too plus wild. Viet, indo and thai too. Just notice I have not try Filipino girls yet... for some reason not in my radar.

PRCs are a hit or miss.

Some give good GFE. Some are so rude, especially those from inland or northern provinces.

I speak Thai and Indo well, and so can chit-chat and romance with girls. Other people who report language barriers don't have such a good time with Thais and Indos.

deathnitez 26-04-2024 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA (Post 23278225)
PRCs are a hit or miss.

Some give good GFE. Some are so rude, especially those from inland or northern provinces.

I speak Thai and Indo well, and so can chit-chat and romance with girls. Other people who report language barriers don't have such a good time with Thais and Indos.

Yeah definitely speaking in any country girl's language helps a lot.

Dr4ke 28-04-2024 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathnitez (Post 23278264)

This, gentlemen.

TheIdesOfMarch 28-04-2024 05:17 PM

I strongly dislike PRC girls. Cannot deal with how nationalistic/brainwashed they are nowadays, somehow any and every convo can shoehorn in how good their Motherland is. Wasn't like this even 10 years ago.

Other main reason why I dislike PRC girls is because I find that Mandarin is the one language I find most cringe and false-sounding when PRC girls try to talk dirty to you in bed. Do it with professional PRC hookers in GL or FLs and that gets ratcheted up to 11 until you literally have to max out your self-deluding daydream powers to even believe 50% of what they tell you and how they sound to your bedroom actions is real and not just them putting on a show. Not to say Thai or Viet girls or girls of any other race/nationality don't do the same thing, but somehow when they put on a show/facade to customers it never comes off as contrived and fake as PRCs do. The way PRC girls "por lumpa" or carry balls of men, it's fake to the level of almost showing their contempt for men who can actually feel good and boosted from it.

Only PRC girls I've even remotely considered or found myself mildly aroused by are the Westernised kinds... in which case why go for them when I can just go straight for the real Western girls?

Haven't even talked about PRC girls' approach towards personal grooming and hygiene... the less talked about it the better, hairy armpits and pubes and all. =.=

TheIdesOfMarch 28-04-2024 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathnitez (Post 23278264)

Yup, and that's why OP got kicked out from a Thai house in GL last time according to his own admission when he went to speak in Thai to the girls there in front of the OKT.

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=23283196&postcount=5

Quote:

Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA (Post 23283196)
One of those WH lane Thai house OKTs kicked me out for speaking Thai to the girls. So dumb.

Not a criticism of PPSEA btw, but letting on to some OKTs that you know how to communicate with Thai or Viets in their own language will make them feel threatened and insecure of their monopoly on control and backdealing behind the customer's back. Or even fear that the customer will backdeal with the girls direct behind their backs.

blahzzz 28-04-2024 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 23284975)
I strongly dislike PRC girls. Cannot deal with how nationalistic/brainwashed they are nowadays, somehow any and every convo can shoehorn in how good their Motherland is. Wasn't like this even 10 years ago.

Other main reason why I dislike PRC girls is because I find that Mandarin is the one language I find most cringe and false-sounding when PRC girls try to talk dirty to you in bed.

I used to think exactly like this too. But there are exceptions in the low %.

IMHO whatever the nationality, there are pros, cons and gems. Hold on to the gems and try not to let them get severely brainwashed by the sins of this world.

TheIdesOfMarch 28-04-2024 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blahzzz (Post 23285012)
I used to think exactly like this too. But there are exceptions in the low %.

IMHO whatever the nationality, there are pros, cons and gems. Hold on to the gems and try not to let them get severely brainwashed by the sins of this world.

Oh god yeah every nationality/race has their pros and cons. But none are extreme to the point of PRC/Chinese girls.

Or maybe I just ate too much potatoes growing up. LOL.

hayhay 28-04-2024 07:46 PM

Quote:

What about you?

PRC some don’t do BJ and don’t shave

Fat Fatt 29-04-2024 12:21 AM

Quote:

What about you?

I do prefer GL PRC girls as there are gems among them, getting RTF from regular customers. The language helps.
I usually don’t feel better with a Viet or Thai in GL.

But I am not familiar with FLs of all the different nationalities, including PRC FLs. They may be operating differently.

blahzzz 29-04-2024 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayhay (Post 23285307)

The ones that I encountered don't shave and I asked why. They say that it is more womanly to keep a small trimmed bush.

BJ or not really depends on individual. Some can get wet by giving BJ. Some just don't like it I guess..

sex crusader 29-04-2024 04:00 PM

Quote:

PRC in china will do anything with the 'correct' amount of vitamins C!

quadH 29-04-2024 04:12 PM

Quote:

ooh I must be lucky then my PRC FWB is shaved hehe :p

Laopizhui 30-04-2024 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 23287729)
PRC in china will do anything with the 'correct' amount of vitamins C!

Haha not vitamin M as well?