The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Married but longing the life of a Bachelor (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=908840)

jblnonstop 21-12-2022 02:57 PM

Re: Married but longing the life of a Bachelor

While I may agree with the points stated, we did not really manage to point out the emotions of the female counterpart.

So I believe the best solution is really husband and wife work things out to make their sex life more active and fall in love again. Not drift apart and just give up.

rahimboy27 28-12-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jblnonstop (Post 21917663)
While I may agree with the points stated, we did not really manage to point out the emotions of the female counterpart.

So I believe the best solution is really husband and wife work things out to make their sex life more active and fall in love again. Not drift apart and just give up.

must see if both side willing to work things out usually just give up new generation

tangerinesex 11-02-2023 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatamerican (Post 21917036)
Yes, all of the above is true in my case.

1.This was discussed long before marriage.
2. Wife knows i am fucking around, not drinking with friends but she doesnt ask details about who and what. She does joke around with me about "all my girls" though.
3. Yes I take care of her very well. But I am not a SD. She has a good high paying job herself and we share household expenses. But I cover the extras like vacations etc.
4. Yes we still have a good sex life together as well and are totally in love with each other. The sex outside for me is no different than going to dinner with friends. It doesnt change anything in our relationship except it makes me never want to leave!

I would love to fuck your wife. Just to give her some release and feel what it's like to have a bigger dick in her cunt

havana 11-02-2023 11:21 AM

Eventually when U r +55 and children grown up, U will regain back your "bachelor" life;)

expatamerican 11-02-2023 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerinesex (Post 22052099)
I would love to fuck your wife. Just to give her some release and feel what it's like to have a bigger dick in her cunt

No but she might agree to peg you with an extremely large dildo so you stop talking out of your ass...:D:D:D

xiaoboy1990 11-02-2023 11:15 PM

Lets throw a curve ball.

For the men whose wives are fully aware and perfectly okay with y'all having fun outside, are y'all ok with your wives having the same fun outside, provided it's within the same boundaries as given to the men?

naughtyMickey 12-02-2023 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 22053051)
Eventually when U r +55 and children grown up, U will regain back your "bachelor" life;)

Is this coming from experience bro =p?

randyrockhard 12-02-2023 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 (Post 22054649)
Lets throw a curve ball.

For the men whose wives are fully aware and perfectly okay with y'all having fun outside, are y'all ok with your wives having the same fun outside, provided it's within the same boundaries as given to the men?

In a relationship women is in control 85% of its aspects. And usually we men take their shits more than they take ours.

Why would any husband let other men enjoy her good parts, knowing that the husband would be the one taking her bad parts on a daily basis?

xiaoboy1990 12-02-2023 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 22055905)
In a relationship women is in control 85% of its aspects. And usually we men take their shits more than they take ours.

Why would any husband let other men enjoy her good parts, knowing that the husband would be the one taking her bad parts on a daily basis?

Take.expatamericans case for eg., Loving family, loving wife and all, but still goes out to have cca. With all things being equal as such, will the guys be okay with the wife eating out as the men do to satisfy her needs? Thereafter returning to the loving family as per norm.