The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Does Juagen really work? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=401630)

xiaolong 15-10-2013 05:17 AM

Does Juagen really work?

Hey Samsters, does JG really work for the family jewels and the dragon rod?

I mean the so called authentic ones is to massage and stroke the jewels and rod leading to improved blood circulation and thus performance. By right should not end up shooting.

But if your dick and balls are pulled, stoked, caressed and jacked till almost the point of no return and being denied, of course after that jack off/make love will shoot like AA gun, no?

After that do the supposed positive effects of JG still last beyond the say, first 3 shots after?

What's your opinion?

freezetheDB 15-10-2013 03:12 PM

Re: Does Juagen really work?

went JG with Yumi and Legend YF before

after effects is dick does become harder (maybe coz pipe was cleared). Thats about it. Periodically go unchoke your pipe bah

airen 15-10-2013 05:21 PM

Is YF still ard?

queenman 15-10-2013 05:29 PM

Good JG difficulty find, and lot of so called JG just charge $$ for HJ.

Remember last time there is DJK old lady who charge $40 for one Hour JG, no seems disappear lao, miss her services :D

zeusfist 15-10-2013 05:33 PM

by right.. after JG.. 3hr no shooting.. that's what i was told

york 15-10-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeusfist (Post 9882841)

bro you know any authentic JG here ?

zeusfist 15-10-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by york (Post 9882959)
bro you know any authentic JG here ?

YF and her team lor.

unsung80 15-10-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeusfist (Post 9882841)

i was told not to shoot for a day. :D

zeusfist 15-10-2013 10:06 PM

so it seems.. diff JG master got diff set of timing ah. hahahahaha....

wally888 16-10-2013 01:05 AM

Always good to have massage there once a while, same for your aching back! :D

Botakhead 16-10-2013 09:23 AM

It cums to a point that the sentence - a man's meat may be another man's poison, is so so true.

Whatever you call it, be it authentic or original, it is just a action to make your limp cock hard and those pressing of veins (acupuncture points) helps to regulate blood flow (just like a drain which had been clogged).

Nothing more nothing less, if you enjoys it, it is good. If you don't think it is helping, it is not good, that's about all there is isn't it?

Sum will say that it is fake, while others can testify that it really helps, to each his own larh.

Just like I P P T, not all with big biceps can do the chin-ups, and not all skinny fellas can run the 2.4 within 9mins 45 secs.

Cheers. :D

Walex 16-10-2013 12:39 PM

Help you relax your lan jiao for a good fuck.

sanig 16-10-2013 09:44 PM

How often should you have it done? Just experienced real thing last night and wondered when should have next sessions Any hints welcome.

Lindblum 16-10-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanig (Post 9889614)
How often should you have it done? Just experienced real thing last night and wondered when should have next sessions Any hints welcome.

How did it go? i have never done one before too. Could you be a little specific on before and after your juagen as to how sore etc

lt0l0tl 16-10-2013 11:50 PM

Like go gym pump iron like that........dun believe.... Go and pump your muscle in the gym.... U will feel your biceps, triceps, six pac..... damn solid after gym rite? Effect is the same by pumping your penis... Tell u not to relieve within the next few hours so that they can claim they r doing authentic JG....!