The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Eating a lady (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=608835)

abcdefg7 29-05-2016 01:04 AM

Eating a lady

Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy. I actually read up and ask my lesbian friends on what's the best way but some how, women that I have gone down on love it to fucking bits but the tough part is actually getting her to willingly let me go down on her. Even after she's tried it and she loves it, the next time round, they seem so hesitant about it. And because of my dying hunger to go down, I always tell them it's fine and they should be proud of it and just lay back and enjoy the ride. But they just don't feel comfortable so can someone let me know is it just coincidental that this lady is one of the many or few that just don't want it.

Your thoughts please!

happyking 29-05-2016 09:45 AM

Re: Eating a lady

Your title is misleading . It should be " Eating a ladies ' pussy " . :)

ddog 29-05-2016 09:57 AM

Ladies need 30mins to get sexual, shorter if hot heavy petting. If ladies sufficiently aroused, they will say f*** it (many ladies I know use profanities), lick me silly, then open legs big big and thrust hips into your mouth while you eating. Spare the small talks, only weak beta males ask for permission.
That's Ddog experience. But pussycat all slightly different smell and taste too... like food, me like

JoelMatip 29-05-2016 10:44 AM

TS, so you are a girl and les?

anikisan 29-05-2016 01:22 PM

hi abc bro,

to begin with, we dont ask fro their permission to eat their pussy...yes, the earlier bro who replied as such is the truth - only beta males ask for permission! no offense though.

my approach is that i will make them super horny and then i will go down on her without them asking. usually they will let out a huge gasp and arch their hips fwd in pleasure, thrusting their lady bits further into your mouth while at the same time, saying no:)

so, my answer to this is...use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro!

paula0x 29-05-2016 01:26 PM

.use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro![/QUOTE]

Wow you are experienced!

anikisan 29-05-2016 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paula0x (Post 14655858)
.use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro!

Wow you are experienced![/QUOTE]

haha no la! still got lots of learn. one thing i learnt though is, women are still women...emotional creatures who need to feel loved. normal girls or prostitutes are the same...they still want to feel loved, desired and be treated like a lady, not a piece of meat or sex machine...

when we treat them well in our manner, attitude, with gentleness and also the macho-ness of a man, it will turn them on greatly. for most of them la. of coz there are some who want their men to treat them roughly etc

analyzed 29-05-2016 01:40 PM

i'm guessing the lady you're mentioning was feeling a little self conscious.
she is not feeling confident in herself.
Well, that's what I would tell the guy that want to lick me down under

thickhead 29-05-2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by analyzed (Post 14655905)
i'm guessing the lady you're mentioning was feeling a little self conscious.
she is not feeling confident in herself.
Well, that's what I would tell the guy that want to lick me down under

Sorry. Don't quite get you.
What would you tell a guy if you want to be eaten?
Normally a guy will just move down and enjoy the abalone.
Do guys normally ask?

Chubbs 29-05-2016 05:12 PM

Some ladies aren't comfortable with such. (Me, for example) Haha. I love being eaten but yeap, its the whole not confident with my own body kind-of thing. I feel bad towards the guy actually.

Then again, like what majority have mentioned, use lotsa foreplay. Get her real horny, she'll most likely give way to you. I can testified this because I myself did gave way to the guy in the end.

abcdefg7 29-05-2016 06:26 PM

Well,

I personally feel it's a good idea to ask first. Because who knows how she feels. Like it's mentioned above, if she really is into it then of course she'll say "please do!!" So I don't see why it shouldn't be asked. You can actually ask it in such a sensual and erotic way that it can turn it up even more because she wants it and know she knows she's gonna get it.

2nd, what happens if she's not ready for u to go down on her for various reason and u dive right in and then it kills the mood?

Just food for thought guys, obviously the egos are playing up in a few lads here. But as I said, just food for thought and wanted to actually hear from the ladies themselves.

Whatever it is, enjoy.

bobhuat 29-05-2016 09:38 PM

my humble opinion:

you are thinking too much. use your heart and feeling, don't use your brain too much. and most of the time you will see them loving your eating of their abalone.

sidetrack abit Bro abcdefg7, are you in a job that requires a lot of calculation and analysis? (eg: Accountant / Engineer? ) just thinking that you might be too left-brained. hehe...:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcdefg7 (Post 14656823)
Well,

I personally feel it's a good idea to ask first. Because who knows how she feels. Like it's mentioned above, if she really is into it then of course she'll say "please do!!" So I don't see why it shouldn't be asked. You can actually ask it in such a sensual and erotic way that it can turn it up even more because she wants it and know she knows she's gonna get it.

2nd, what happens if she's not ready for u to go down on her for various reason and u dive right in and then it kills the mood?

Just food for thought guys, obviously the egos are playing up in a few lads here. But as I said, just food for thought and wanted to actually hear from the ladies themselves.

Whatever it is, enjoy.

Latte 29-05-2016 09:43 PM

I think other bros have mentioned, go with the flow. Foreplay and get them aroused, then just go down lah. Have you had any lady (even horny cock lover) whom ask you "Can I suck you"?

Sounds weird isn't it.

abcdefg7 29-05-2016 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobhuat (Post 14657448)
my humble opinion:

you are thinking too much. use your heart and feeling, don't use your brain too much. and most of the time you will see them loving your eating of their abalone.

sidetrack abit Bro abcdefg7, are you in a job that requires a lot of calculation and analysis? (eg: Accountant / Engineer? ) just thinking that you might be too left-brained. hehe...:D

Indeed I am. I'm a bit of a dork actually.

hakone 29-05-2016 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anikisan (Post 14655842)
so, my answer to this is...use lots of foreplay, dont directly touch her nipples, clit or pussy hole in the beginning, tease her juices out, french her, look her deep into the eye, caress her hair, smell her, tell her how pretty she is etc etc hahaha good luck bro!

Good advice although not many WL allow frenching, need to find other ways to tease her :)

KCHA 29-05-2016 10:25 PM

Had an ex who loved it but couldn't return a proper favour. :cool:

Another ex really didn't like it at all... Everytime i tried or about to try she just tensed up. Sometimes even when aroused, just tell me straight don't want. :cool:

LPPL...don't go with the flow usually end up no happy ending.

anikisan 29-05-2016 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hakone (Post 14657547)
Good advice although not many WL allow frenching, need to find other ways to tease her :)

yeah true...actually i'm super selective to lick directly on WL's pussy...mostly i will lick along the sides of her pussy lips and the small area in between her love hole and anal...it's quite sensitive one, she;ll get horny really fast

lickNpoke 29-05-2016 11:24 PM

Its every decent woman's god given right to be eaten between their thighs by a man. Be it a quick and casual snack or a full spread feast of eat all you can eat buffet.

Expectations are already placed on women to give a good suck at a cock which could be deep throating and sloppy drenched salivary gagging...

No need to ask and dive right in there and let her know that she is being placed on her throne as your queen bee with her legs all spread up big and wide for you to adore, appreciate, feast, honour, tease and worship with your oral cunnilingus skills and techniques.

lickNpoke 29-05-2016 11:36 PM

While she is been eaten... ensure your slurps are just audible to her. All your yummy mmmms and ooooohs must be audible to her too. It's just like slurping in a hot bowl Japanese ramen in a Sapporo ramen joint in the cold winter of December... If your slurps aren't enthusiastic and loud to be heard by the Japanese ramen chef in the back of the kitchen, the chef will be disappointed as it is an indicator that the ramen is not being deeply appreciated.

lickNpoke 29-05-2016 11:43 PM

Be ready to do a vaginal canal exploration because some women will ask to be drilled by your restless roving tongue. So be ready to drill not for oil but her precious nectar of her womanhood. Spread up her labias gently with your fingers... Gently now and you will see her vaginal canal opening.... And that's when your snake your way in as far as possible with your tongue.

lickNpoke 29-05-2016 11:50 PM

As you face is buried deep down between her thighs its always good to let the vagina had a lovely work out by writing (or slashing) out the alphabet on her clitorical area... Spell your name, be in in dialect or han yupinyin. Or make a draft of what you are going to propose during the coming staff meeting. Do some mathematical calculations....

abcdefg7 30-05-2016 02:56 PM

Wow. lickNpoke.

Love the analogy u used about ramen noodles. And yes, I do love to tongue a lady and lick up all that nectar. Wonderful

aerandir 30-05-2016 03:36 PM

similar hobby/fetish here :p always love licking the ladies and making them cum by cunnilingus

ceeko 30-05-2016 03:39 PM

I had a MILF 40+ FB 2 years back, she loved me to go down on her.

The on day I just tried to lick her ass!!!!

her pussy got wet A LOT suddenly

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one.

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video

analyzed 30-05-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickNpoke (Post 14657820)
Its every decent woman's god given right to be eaten between their thighs by a man. Be it a quick and casual snack or a full spread feast of eat all you can eat buffet.

Expectations are already placed on women to give a good suck at a cock which could be deep throating and sloppy drenched salivary gagging...

No need to ask and dive right in there and let her know that she is being placed on her throne as your queen bee with her legs all spread up big and wide for you to adore, appreciate, feast, honour, tease and worship with your oral cunnilingus skills and techniques.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickNpoke (Post 14657858)
While she is been eaten... ensure your slurps are just audible to her. All your yummy mmmms and ooooohs must be audible to her too. It's just like slurping in a hot bowl Japanese ramen in a Sapporo ramen joint in the cold winter of December... If your slurps aren't enthusiastic and loud to be heard by the Japanese ramen chef in the back of the kitchen, the chef will be disappointed as it is an indicator that the ramen is not being deeply appreciated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickNpoke (Post 14657887)
Be ready to do a vaginal canal exploration because some women will ask to be drilled by your restless roving tongue. So be ready to drill not for oil but her precious nectar of her womanhood. Spread up her labias gently with your fingers... Gently now and you will see her vaginal canal opening.... And that's when your snake your way in as far as possible with your tongue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lickNpoke (Post 14657919)
As you face is buried deep down between her thighs its always good to let the vagina had a lovely work out by writing (or slashing) out the alphabet on her clitorical area... Spell your name, be in in dialect or han yupinyin. Or make a draft of what you are going to propose during the coming staff meeting. Do some mathematical calculations....

Omg lickNpoke
Who would say no to your licking!!!!
Sounds amazing!!!

abcdefg7 30-05-2016 05:22 PM

Wah,

I would like to try that. Better put a shot of whisky by the side in case it does taste "funny"

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeko (Post 14660259)
I had a MILF 40+ FB 2 years back, she loved me to go down on her.

The on day I just tried to lick her ass!!!!

her pussy got wet A LOT suddenly

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one.

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video

lickNpoke 30-05-2016 06:48 PM

Just help yourself to her unsuspecting clitorical zone and simply own it like a confident rock star on a stage upon raving fans. The prancing tongue is the rockstar and her sweet twat is the stage. Her cream that follows are the screams and yells from raving fans.

Throw some element of excitement and showmanship for her by by giving her an intimidating stare into her eyes and suddenly ripping her cheap panties away to show her you are as serious as a motherfucking heart attack when you come to eating her down there.

Disclaimer... peel off her panties if she is wearing expensive panties. Apply basic commonsense.

BitchBassy 30-05-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcdefg7 (Post 14654271)
Ladies,

Please enlighten me on this - I personally love eating pussy. I actually read up and ask my lesbian friends on what's the best way but some how, women that I have gone down on love it to fucking bits but the tough part is actually getting her to willingly let me go down on her. Even after she's tried it and she loves it, the next time round, they seem so hesitant about it. And because of my dying hunger to go down, I always tell them it's fine and they should be proud of it and just lay back and enjoy the ride. But they just don't feel comfortable so can someone let me know is it just coincidental that this lady is one of the many or few that just don't want it.

Your thoughts please!

your thread title made u sound like a cannibal

ddog 30-05-2016 07:04 PM

NONO:
Weak bro: er... can we have sex now? please?
Girl: *what a weakling* no way!!

Weak Bro: can we kiss? like in french kiss?
Girl: lame... turnoff... psshhh

YESYES:
Just grab the gal from behind, caress, and continues to bite her neck (many gals luv) softly, make her melt and if not much resistance, attack the thighs and shoulders, under her wrist, if girl sufficiently aroused, a french kiss should be reciprocated with tongues by gal and more... Based on Ddogs most recent experience.

Same as hunting in wild, hunter just coax anime, come here, I want eat you... or just grab it and cut its throat? Woman perceive weak/strong male from things like above.

ceeko 30-05-2016 08:27 PM

What happens if the pussy is really really hairy?

10 Ah Tiong Bu, 9.5 of them all hairy pussy one. If its shaven, usually is professional whore.

See if you are turned on by this hairy pussy play

Very kinky, she's blindfolded summore.

My MILF FB was hairy, still went down on her. still can find the clit. still lapped her up nicely.