The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   sexless male in 30s looking for fwb (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=761460)

mimai82 29-01-2020 10:24 AM

sexless male in 30s looking for fwb

hi all

i'm a total newbie in this. might get flamed but here goes..

im Chinese, in my mid 30s, married but have a sex-less relationship with my wife. she is not fond of it, and ever since we started the relationship years ago, we've had sex less than 10 times? none in the last year. but still we managed to produce a coming 1 year old baby.. geesh. might go sexless for the foreseeable future.

so here i am, virgin the past year, and i am longing to have a sexual relationship with a lady whom might be in a similar situation. hoping to be great friends with benefit but yet at the same time respect each other's family priorities.

im (very) tall, dark and (quite?) handsome.. slim to athletic build. interests are basketball, running, sports, video games.. pretty normal. if there is anyone interested please let me know by pm. if any guy is empathise with me and wanna be friends just to chat about these stuff and share tips, feel free to comment or msg me too!

that's all.. thanks for reading :)

Ghostimage 29-01-2020 11:09 AM

Re: sexless male in 30s looking for fwb

I pity you, by right sex is a good way to bridge a relationship / marriage. See what happen when wife doesn't give. Nature of life, I think women must understand this part of man. It takes 2 hands to clap

FreebiezWanker 29-01-2020 07:55 PM

Ur wife dun like sex or dun like sex with u?

Can intro? Try convert her to a vixen....

happykrabi 30-01-2020 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimai82 (Post 19698355)
hi all

i'm a total newbie in this. might get flamed but here goes..

im Chinese, in my mid 30s, married but have a sex-less relationship with my wife. she is not fond of it, and ever since we started the relationship years ago, we've had sex less than 10 times? none in the last year. but still we managed to produce a coming 1 year old baby.. geesh. might go sexless for the foreseeable future.

so here i am, virgin the past year, and i am longing to have a sexual relationship with a lady whom might be in a similar situation. hoping to be great friends with benefit but yet at the same time respect each other's family priorities.

im (very) tall, dark and (quite?) handsome.. slim to athletic build. interests are basketball, running, sports, video games.. pretty normal. if there is anyone interested please let me know by pm. if any guy is empathise with me and wanna be friends just to chat about these stuff and share tips, feel free to comment or msg me too!

that's all.. thanks for reading :)

poor guy...

mimai82 11-02-2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostimage (Post 19698532)
I pity you, by right sex is a good way to bridge a relationship / marriage. See what happen when wife doesn't give. Nature of life, I think women must understand this part of man. It takes 2 hands to clap

I agree bro. Just not working for me..

Quote:

Originally Posted by happykrabi (Post 19703160)
poor guy...

Thanks for emphasising..

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker (Post 19700361)
Ur wife dun like sex or dun like sex with u?

Can intro? Try convert her to a vixen....

She has low sex drive. And now shaky relationship with her plus she's always tires so sex is hard to approach. She's totally not into these things haha typical super conservative girl

charlestan666 11-02-2020 08:38 AM

do something like going for short trip, improve your foreplay etc.

I always spend time to massage my girls with oil/lotion.It always works for me. They always get aroused and ends up with a wonderful sex.

ZanShen 11-02-2020 08:46 AM

Interesting!

shitty_pants 11-02-2020 07:53 PM

aiyo.

go see doctor and work it out.

or just go for FL, transactional... no need commitment

mimai82 17-02-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlestan666 (Post 19750389)
do something like going for short trip, improve your foreplay etc.

I always spend time to massage my girls with oil/lotion.It always works for me. They always get aroused and ends up with a wonderful sex.

thanks for the advise! i always massage her, just without oil/lotion haha. no luck so far. will see how it goes :)

Cryptor 20-02-2020 04:43 PM

im in the same situation as you bro, wife turns sexless after marriage. machiam kena scam hahahaha

ponybabe 20-02-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryptor (Post 19790665)
im in the same situation as you bro, wife turns sexless after marriage. machiam kena scam hahahaha

I don’t understand as a female though - then her needs how..?

Cryptor 21-02-2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponybabe (Post 19790892)
I don’t understand as a female though - then her needs how..?

Everytime initiate the response is no mood, tired etc etc. I also cannot understand, maybe she lost her vagina along with childbirth

charlestan666 21-02-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimai82 (Post 19776411)
thanks for the advise! i always massage her, just without oil/lotion haha. no luck so far. will see how it goes :)

U need to massage with oil or lotion. It is different compared to dry massage. Trust me. Give it a try. I used my scented lotion for massages. So far no lady can resists yet. AND I am just a regular Uncle.

babe886967 25-02-2020 03:59 PM

Me different leh, my laogong sexdrive ⏬

3someIsAwesome 25-02-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe886967 (Post 19812207)
Me different leh, my laogong sexdrive ⏬

I've very high sex drive. Wanna have coffee together sometime?