The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   oriental tcm at CLUB ST (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=69992)

share-share 09-05-2007 09:41 PM

oriental tcm at CLUB ST

is there a thread on the above joint?

a good clean place with very cosy environment. there are a few masseurs with exceptional skills. price on the high side $58 /hr. $45 for existing customersfrom Zion Rd

anyone interested can PM me. can give a few good names.

ps: how to up someone points?

share-share 12-05-2007 04:21 AM

Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

already a few days but no posting.

Intro 1. try helen, very strong fingers that rubs slowly and deeply into your 'jin' and always spot on. so good, you dun need to tell her where you ache.

her boobs are big and she cant help rubbing against you in certain positions. very steam!friendly, but no special service. seen her twice, but no luck. says lady boss very strict, cannot do ,not worth losing the job if been caught. is there something in between the lines???? maybe some bros here can investigate.

looks : 5/10
boobs : big and perky 8/10
massage 8/10

pls try and fr

ray922 23-03-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by share-share (Post 2020462)
already a few days but no posting.

Intro 1. try helen, very strong fingers that rubs slowly and deeply into your 'jin' and always spot on. so good, you dun need to tell her where you ache.

her boobs are big and she cant help rubbing against you in certain positions. very steam!friendly, but no special service. seen her twice, but no luck. says lady boss very strict, cannot do ,not worth losing the job if been caught. is there something in between the lines???? maybe some bros here can investigate.

looks : 5/10
boobs : big and perky 8/10
massage 8/10

pls try and fr

Hi Bro

Tried to PM u but your inbox is full.

Have you try Zoe? Between Helen and Zoe, who is better?

Does Zoe or Helen get any close to your sensitive place when they massaged you? I mean like pull your shorts way down and accidentally rub your balls during massage.

Besides these 2 lady, anyone else to recommend?

Thanks in advance.

BAD-MAN 23-03-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray922 (Post 2654722)
Hi Bro

Tried to PM u but your inbox is full.

Have you try Zoe? Between Helen and Zoe, who is better?

Does Zoe or Helen get any close to your sensitive place when they massaged you? I mean like pull your shorts way down and accidentally rub your balls during massage.

Besides these 2 lady, anyone else to recommend?

Thanks in advance.

hi bro , Helen n Zoe both r good , others hv not try . Call last wk say Zoe went back to china . this place only sever Pure n Good massage .:)

ray922 23-03-2008 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD-MAN (Post 2654855)
hi bro , Helen n Zoe both r good , others hv not try . Call last wk say Zoe went back to china . this place only sever Pure n Good massage .:)

I went to this place for the first time today, both Zoe and Helen not around.
Just took whoever assigned to me as that's the only 2 names I know.

Got a MILF, massage pretty good, no hint of special at all. $45/h.

warhammer 24-03-2008 07:57 AM

Hi
I used to frequent this place as my former office was somewhere nearby. They do offer HJ if you are a regular.:)

BAD-MAN 24-03-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warhammer (Post 2656090)
Hi
I used to frequent this place as my former office was somewhere nearby. They do offer HJ if you are a regular.:)

hi bro , i m a regular there , so far NO offer . Which gal offer H/J n whats the damage ? Does Helen offer H/J:D
i m going to test the market now.....hopefully yr FR is true , if not i will be very pasieh.

BAD-MAN 24-03-2008 04:57 PM

make appoinment with Helen at 1:30pm , KNN when reach there was told Helen still busy :mad: , hv to wait for another 45 min , the receptionist apologize so no choice she chose i gal for me . ( ZOE be back tuesday )
to my surpise she's a local chinese , small built . as usual went up stair change to short n start masage , TCSS abit then she ask me sleep n relax.
when almost finish , i ask her got any special n she nod her head:(
think this place only for PURE

name : karen wong
look : 7.5 but will grown
massage : 7.5 still like helen n zoe

WOOHOO 24-03-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD-MAN (Post 2656857)
when almost finish , i ask her got any special n she nod her head:(
think this place only for PURE

name : karen wong
look : 7.5 but will grown
massage : 7.5

nod or shook her head? Nod means Yes shake means No so which is which bro? Kindly please enlighten me thanks

BAD-MAN 24-03-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOOHOO (Post 2656889)
nod or shook her head? Nod means Yes shake means No so which is which bro? Kindly please enlighten me thanks

sorry bro WOOHOO , its shld be shake means NO:(.......

DegenerationX 26-03-2008 03:12 PM

since its a pure oriental tcm massage with no specials, why need to be so discreet on the location? :confused:

sensuality2007 26-03-2008 04:21 PM

I tried there before and used to call someone by the name of Susan. Wonder if she still working there. Good and cosy place for massage. Depending on who you call and also if you go there few times and if you lucky maybe can get something special. Just sharing my true experience only.......

dermacare 29-03-2008 05:56 AM

there is a thread on zoe.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...eet-zoe-2.html

wuxi2 29-03-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dermacare (Post 2666652)

thks bro for the updates on this place. will give it a try when i need a good massage or having aches.
btw,as ts (bro share-share) had stated they will charge lower for existing customers, their memory must be damn good. :)

BiRd13 29-03-2008 09:38 AM

I think depend on chemistty between both... I tried this girl name Susan or Sussie... (If I remembered correctly) Was chatting abit with her while she's doing the massage... She accidentally/purposely touched on my sensitive parts... Was abit horny n 'didi' started to hard... She was smiling after she told me to turn around... And continue the front massage... This time can 'see' that she 'purposely' touched the sensitive parts... I was about to ask her, and instead, she offered me le... But oly HJ or BJ nia... No more than that...

looks: 6/10
boobs: B cup...
massage: 8.5/10
BJ: 6/10 (And it was just as short as 3-5 mins)
Damage: 30 for HJ and 50 for BJ (Depend on 'chemistry')