The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=561582)

mifa 16-09-2015 03:46 PM

Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Many love my teaching as well as many jealous of my success in hunting VBs at vietnam, as such they boycott and monopolize my thread. Now i shall start another new thread in Hunting VBs. :)

Do you believe me when I tell you.....

The more you ignore VBs; the more they go crazy about you.

Try it; it may sound cold blooded but it does give you an upper hand.

My record of ignoring is 10 months. And I still get text message from the vb showing sad face.

My personal best is 29 miss call (within 1 hour) from a VB that I walk away from. Hope to beat my personal best again soonest.

mifa 16-09-2015 04:01 PM

Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Some people have been careful with their life all this while; only to take so much risk thinking of getting into something they don't understand and don't know how to handle.

VBs is a different breed of woman. When I first encounter one; they are lovely creature...... and after a while you will see their dark side.

This thread is full of examples; and yet still people post new story about how they fall in love with a FL.

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% that don't. Don't need to feel bad.

But most will not listen and take the risk thinking "they got nothing to lose..."

Stupid boy; VBs are the one "that got nothing to lose...... you have everything that they don't have." And when they get hold of what you have; they will never stop..... they will look forward meeting other potential......"better man".

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me there to see beautiful Vietnam and bring me to places to see pretty ladies. Past 2 years I have seen people with years of experience in VN; fall hard....... really hard.

Simply because they can do a lot of thing behind your back; and you can never detect it.

mifa 16-09-2015 04:03 PM

While I inputing negative views on VBs; I am still going out with them and play. Just that my mindset is always cautious of them. And I have learn not to give second chance.

Give chance sure regret.

And also when any bros came to this thread and ask "should I marry a Viet....?" You should avoid. Because when you ask; you are already confuse.

Sometime hard to distinguish love from sex. When you love to fuck a VB; may not mean you love her. A lot of men confuse sex and love.

skyleon 16-09-2015 04:20 PM

You should post this in the international section . You will get better response.

hoian 16-09-2015 04:48 PM

Its all bull shit. Pure fantasy from a guy who was probably jilted by a KTV gal. :p

mifa 16-09-2015 04:54 PM

Dumbass, all these are pass down by my sifu H88, if you said this is pure fantasy, are you implying H88 is teaching shit? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoian (Post 13584491)
Its all bull shit. Pure fantasy from a guy who was probably jilted by a KTV gal. :p

Babarella 16-09-2015 05:29 PM

Park here : I try to be a silent reader. TS support you.

MIFAcafe 16-09-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mifa (Post 13584519)
Dumbass, all these are pass down by my sifu H88, if you said this is pure fantasy, are you implying H88 is teaching shit? :p

Dun be a stooge! You dun even know who is H88?

You are just a copycat impostor.

99099 16-09-2015 05:55 PM

Another thread but nothing new:D

mifa 17-09-2015 12:28 AM

Wau lau the two of you, can go elsewhere to fight, i leave my original thread to you all already why still come monopolize my current new thread. I just want to focus on teaching newbie to hunt VBs. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99099 (Post 13584785)
Another thread but nothing new:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 13584808)
Abandon the previous thread when exposed!

Instructive as to how devious, tricky and persistent these crooks are!

SEAJ

mifa 17-09-2015 12:32 AM

Thanks for your support, i know i have many loyal fans. :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Babarella (Post 13584693)
Park here : I try to be a silent reader. TS support you.

mifa 17-09-2015 12:38 AM

Anyone wonder why my sifu teach me how to fuck so many pretty decent girl in HCM but yet we are not afraid of retribution?
Simple......we do many donation and charity and it help us neutralize our bad doing and bring in good Karma.

SEAsiaJoe 17-09-2015 12:58 AM

Ban SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 13584808)
Abandon the previous thread when exposed!

Pls read what transpired on:
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=537988

Instructive as to how devious, tricky and persistent these crooks are!

SEAJ

The original crook calling others crook?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

nolimit 17-09-2015 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mifa (Post 13586199)
Anyone wonder why my sifu teach me how to fuck so many pretty decent girl in HCM but yet we are not afraid of retribution?
Simple......we do many donation and charity and it help us neutralize our bad doing and bring in good Karma.

Don't recall Buddha ever mentioned that in his teachings. Must be a new upcoming religion. :confused: Do SHARE with us your sifu's teaching.

nolimit 17-09-2015 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55055 (Post 13586250)
You forget to mention, he also gets free erection on samsters expenses which he brought to local places in HCMC. So to cover back his bad karma he will organize charity.

Doing charity is a good deed of course, but one no need to go broadcast in sex forum just because he doing charity. Totally doesn't tally which what should content in sex forum. :rolleyes:

And he been using Buddha's pics as his avatar. So you guys judge, he and SISSY SEAJ totally worse than an idiot. :rolleyes: :eek:

OMG, :eek: Buddha must be really upset that his picture is shown in a sex forum. Ooo Mi Tor Fatt 善哉 善哉