The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sex with wife no feeling (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=822627)

zoop 23-05-2021 05:29 PM

Sex with wife no feeling

Cannot feel a thing. Went to see Doctor, Doctor did check and said normal. Other girls seen my dick, claims its bigger than average. Gridth and length above average.

But put inside, easily put in without lubricants. Can't feel much so can't sustain long unless use my saiyan power to mentality stimulate. Can pump like 30mins without cumming.

Yet to eat outside. Avoiding sex now.

Should get wife to see Doctor? Any recommendations?

peeboy75 24-05-2021 09:37 AM

Re: Sex with wife no feeling

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoop (Post 20651011)
Cannot feel a thing. Went to see Doctor, Doctor did check and said normal. Other girls seen my dick, claims its bigger than average. Gridth and length above average.

But put inside, easily put in without lubricants. Can't feel much so can't sustain long unless use my saiyan power to mentality stimulate. Can pump like 30mins without cumming.

Go masturbate with sandpaper. Guarantee your feeling will come back.

sammyboyfor 24-05-2021 12:07 PM

Has it always been this way or is it a result of childbirth?

Quote:

IamGood 24-05-2021 12:42 PM

U or wife cannot feel?? If u cannot feel why need bring wife see doctor?
Hmm got girls see your dick but never eat outside…

Greendevil 24-05-2021 01:29 PM

probably need to spice things up. arrange a 3some with your wife and watch her get bang while blowing you off

sammyboyfor 24-05-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendevil (Post 20652447)
probably need to spice things up. arrange a 3some with your wife and watch her get bang while blowing you off

He's complaining his wife's pussy is too loose. Having a gang bang will make it even looser!!!! :D

peeboy75 24-05-2021 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamGood (Post 20652368)
U or wife cannot feel?? If u cannot feel why need bring wife see doctor?
Hmm got girls see your dick but never eat outside…

Aiyah, maybe he got play around before marriage, then after marriage really never eat outside already Lor... Lol...

Datingafter35 12-06-2021 05:20 AM

Most likely your wife is getting bigger around the waistline. Slim girls then to be tighter. I know because I've fucked my ex and she is thin and tight. No lub cannot go in. Will tear her skin.

Roulette5 12-06-2021 11:45 AM

If wife agrees, can get her to go vagina tigtening procedures. Non invasive. Laser tightening. Plump up the inside.

Quote:

Xyberduke 15-06-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Get your wife to a O&G… problem can be solved easily if it is her issue.
Sometimes could be psychological issue which O&G will do a referral. One of my FwB had this issue, my 2IC not fantastic like yours but she literally didn’t enjoy it with anyone, she was sleeping around (she is single) hoping to get some feel until she slept with a doctor and solved the problem.

10003508 23-06-2021 09:49 AM

Sometimes the pussy too loose because the girl no muscles down there. Need to get her do excerise.

Last time my gf also liddat. I brought her go gym and yoga class. Really help a lot.

Ideally try to get her to do kegels la. But if you paiseh to ask, get her to do squats also very good.

Firefly94 29-06-2021 07:49 PM

is it death grip syndrome?

i got death grip syndrome too.... can only pcc....

Firefly94 29-06-2021 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datingafter35 (Post 20682809)
Most likely your wife is getting bigger around the waistline. Slim girls then to be tighter. I know because I've fucked my ex and she is thin and tight. No lub cannot go in. Will tear her skin.

really?

but hard to find thin girls.....