The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Recommended places (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=803576)

Essential1 25-01-2021 12:36 AM

Recommended places

Hello, I almost committed suicide after being mentally fked up by a girl. Decided that I should just fk it and lose my virginity rather than lose my life over a girl.

May i have some recommendations for first timers? And also what do i need to take note of for safety?

SingleAA 25-01-2021 10:03 AM

Re: Recommended places

No girl is worth throwing your life over. Having paid sex might even exacerbate the feeling of worthlessness. Your life is yours to live and it shouldn't be dictated by some biological need to procreate or by another human being.

If you still insist, Geylang is closed due to Covid for almost a year now, so you would probably have to find some other means.

Ghostimage 26-01-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essential1 (Post 20440673)
Hello, I almost committed suicide after being mentally fked up by a girl. Decided that I should just fk it and lose my virginity rather than lose my life over a girl.

May i have some recommendations for first timers? And also what do i need to take note of for safety?

Don't do it man, killing yourself for a girl is totally not worth it. You need to stand up for yourself. I am sure there will be someone better for you

nc52 27-01-2021 12:54 PM

Just get over with it and stop over-thinking. It's never the weight of the water that hurts but it's the time you spend holding it. Also, don't start to hate girls because of a wrong person.

eaterofworlds 17-02-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Essential1 (Post 20440673)

Too bad GL is close now, so you have to rely on online stables or spa

2 options for remedy
First option. find a WL that looks like her and bonk her brains out.
Second option, find a super chio WL br any WL better looking than her, and understand she is nothing to you.

you got years of sextisfaction ahead of you, not worth losing your life over a girl.

lucuher 22-02-2021 02:23 PM

I think we slowly will have to accept the fact that GL may never open again in the same way.....

Recruitwill 26-02-2021 10:26 PM

Theres so much more to life, force yourself out to meet new people, try new things.

Chupachups 08-03-2021 03:23 PM

So hard to tell.

If sg wants to maintain history and culture.. Then perhaps GL may reopen with new measures unless COVID 19 and its variants come under good control.

The other possibility is to take this opportunity to gentrify GL.. Red-light scene will probably legally open but in a new district.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 20487057)
I think we slowly will have to accept the fact that GL may never open again in the same way.....

Fumeinimanman 08-03-2021 07:22 PM

You will have to check in before you fk in GL if reopen haha

Dignified69 08-03-2021 08:41 PM

Missing the beauty of women....miss eating pussy in 69 position.