The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   one north area - any recommendations? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=932714)

hondachongsg 18-04-2023 08:14 AM

one north area - any recommendations?

just got located to work in the area. based on search posts, seems like no mention of any in this area.

anyone has reco in one north area? thanks!

bryanlailai 19-04-2023 11:46 AM

Re: one north area - any recommendations?

Try holland v

hondachongsg 19-04-2023 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryanlailai (Post 22257365)
Try holland v

yes i saw the HV thread.

enquiring on lobangs within near vicinity of onenorth only. for purpose of convenience.

Neverlookback 20-04-2023 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hondachongsg (Post 22258065)
yes i saw the HV thread.

enquiring on lobangs within near vicinity of onenorth only. for purpose of convenience.

To best of my knwldge, mebbe imperfect, ntg at OneN that isnt totally clean...

Neverlookback 21-04-2023 03:25 AM

God only knows why, after my simple factual comment above, some seemingly mentally challenged moron has, anonymously, deducted my points (as tho i care...its funny), with the word 'zap' inserted.

Like? HUH?

Like......

Whoever you are...go toss off

lazyguy 21-04-2023 04:14 AM

One north only canbsee xmm from shopee lah.. haha.. i work in this area.. u need to go place like holland v, pandan garden, west coast etc..

Anyway to ts we can meet at timbre to eat together leh... Haha

Jazzsinger 22-04-2023 12:11 PM

I am also moving to this area for work from next week. Did research, really nothing here. Need to explore Holland V area which seems to be the closest. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

Neverlookback 22-04-2023 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzsinger (Post 22266081)
I am also moving to this area for work from next week. Did research, really nothing here. Need to explore Holland V area which seems to be the closest. Any recommendations will be highly appreciated.

See d HV thread?

lazyguy 23-04-2023 08:57 AM

Hi bros here.. u all can try clementi area quite near also.. i have one new ml sweet and frdly one now working part time.. u all can pm for contact.. i will provide fr when i return pm.. i only giving to seniors or those have gd repu..

xxmattzxx 23-04-2023 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22268160)
Hi bros here.. u all can try clementi area quite near also.. i have one new ml sweet and frdly one now working part time.. u all can pm for contact.. i will provide fr when i return pm.. i only giving to seniors or those have gd repu..

Bro, care to share? Thanks!

octane67 23-04-2023 09:31 AM

Ghim Moh, Holland drive market and Holland Village are all within 10 minutes walk. Several options available from the threads bro.

lazyguy 23-04-2023 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 22268160)

Sorry bro i have stop giving her contact.. as she said she shy alot so many ppl add her.. she scare.. so to those bro i give the contact do try her.. she really worth it.. and pls guide her along.. as she new

Jazzsinger 24-04-2023 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 22267234)
See d HV thread?

I saw the thread, no really informative. I screen the google locations and came across the following spas
1. Spa Infinity
2. Almond Spa
3. Spa Eleven

It would be nice some expert can narrow down the a recommendation. Will to spend but dont want to run from door to door. If someone can PM me some info on HV, I am willing to trade my best ML's for Outram and Tiong Bahru area. TIA

ladyassasinato 24-04-2023 08:49 AM

GM spa got one new gal. Pink nipples. :p

Hornykid456 24-04-2023 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyassasinato (Post 22270803)
GM spa got one new gal. Pink nipples. :p

gm spa from clementi? wow i thought this was a clean shop haha