The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Heart to heart Talk (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979408)

sierraneo 21-03-2024 10:01 PM

Heart to heart Talk

Heya all. I'm quite a loner here. Divorced, living alone. I find it hard to really have a heart to heart talk nowadays without the fear of being judged by friends or family. I'm free now, those who really need to talk can msg me @yulin10 in tele. I'm a good listener. Not charging or anything, if u turn me off in anyway I'm not gona reply u. K thx bye.

The Old Nite 22-03-2024 09:37 AM

Re: Heart to heart Talk

Got pic to show???:D

Sfan 22-03-2024 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sierraneo (Post 23175580)
Heya all. I'm quite a loner here. Divorced, living alone. I find it hard to really have a heart to heart talk nowadays without the fear of being judged by friends or family. I'm free now, those who really need to talk can msg me @yulin10 in tele. I'm a good listener. Not charging or anything, if u turn me off in anyway I'm not gona reply u. K thx bye.

Can’t find you on Tele

acidicavex 22-03-2024 12:44 PM

divorce too bad for your conservative husband ..... Your tele cannot be found leh how to chat. :p
Quote:

ah rat 23-03-2024 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidicavex (Post 23177174)
divorce too bad for your conservative husband ..... Your tele cannot be found leh how to chat. :p

I think add another 0. :)

acidicavex 23-03-2024 09:01 AM

Power leh bro :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 23179006)
I think add another 0. :)

Angmolover 24-03-2024 04:57 AM

Quote:

Which fucking moron would want to talk to you? U can't even tell this is a sex forum. People come here to look for sex. If people want to look for someone they want to talk to, they will seek a counselor, psychologist, etc. They wouldn't come here and talk to someone they don't know and have no assurance what they say is kept in confidence. Got it?

samtoy123 24-03-2024 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 23181681)
Which fucking moron would want to talk to you? U can't even tell this is a sex forum. People come here to look for sex. If people want to look for someone they want to talk to, they will seek a counselor, psychologist, etc. They wouldn't come here and talk to someone they don't know and have no assurance what they say is kept in confidence. Got it?

Probably a troll account?