The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Little Saigon JB near Sentosa (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=593285)

deathknight828 13-06-2017 11:27 AM

Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

tried this place for the first time. massage is decent to relieve the body, head and feet. GFE is crazy and unexpectedly good compared to King's spa. Honestly, at King's spa, even if u pay extra $100, it's so mechanical and dull. and shit, i got a love bite and my wife saw :(

really young girl, hardworking. can't imagine having to repeat the whole service to many customers on the same day. plus plenty of guilt too. got to get rid of the devil in me :( i guess when the spouse isn't interested/available/tired/busy/exhausted for intimacy, the husband has to look for alternatives. sounds shitty.

Abijek22 13-06-2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathknight828 (Post 16050380)
tried this place for the first time. massage is decent to relieve the body, head and feet. GFE is crazy and unexpectedly good compared to King's spa. Honestly, at King's spa, even if u pay extra $100, it's so mechanical and dull. and shit, i got a love bite and my wife saw :(

really young girl, hardworking. can't imagine having to repeat the whole service to many customers on the same day. plus plenty of guilt too. got to get rid of the devil in me :( i guess when the spouse isn't interested/available/tired/busy/exhausted for intimacy, the husband has to look for alternatives. sounds shitty.

Bro is it just B2B and HJ? Wondering if can get BJ here. Thanks

deathknight828 13-06-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abijek22 (Post 16051658)
Bro is it just B2B and HJ? Wondering if can get BJ here. Thanks

Only b2b and hj. But if u pay her enough, bj wouldn't be an issue. That's just my guess

justachillguy 14-06-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathknight828 (Post 16051941)
Only b2b and hj. But if u pay her enough, bj wouldn't be an issue. That's just my guess

Bj depends on girl based on my own limited experience. I spoke to some. Some will do some won't. Some charge some don't.

cuba 14-06-2017 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR46 (Post 16047830)
I got a 2 hour session for RM233. They have two floors and I was brought to the top floor. I think I was the only person up stairs. Started off with back massage followed by hot stones. Girl speaks mandarin pretty well and was basically chit chatting with me throughout the entire session. I don't think this place is suitable for those who wants to get a massage in peace and quiet. When stones were done, she disappeared to put away the stones. When she got back, things got heated, she was super wet and before I know it, I was pumping away and finished. Spent 10 minutes on the bed talking away and she took my phone and added herself on wechat. Lastly, took a shower together and washed me up pretty well.

Massage 7/10 (I think thais are still better)
GFE 20/10 (Damn good at talking)
Looks 9/10 (SYT)
Body: 9/10 (B+ to C boobs, petite 160cm)

Well, started to regret doing it raw on the way home. Getting myself tested soon. She's chatting with me daily on wechat though. So hopefully she's not doing it raw as part of her services.

If it's okay I would like to know if take 2 hours is it 2 shots? What are the various prices and service available?

justachillguy 15-06-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathknight828 (Post 16050380)

Yea I have to agree gfe is awesome here

sundrowning 16-06-2017 07:22 PM

any idea what is the opening hours of this place?

tissuebox2 16-06-2017 10:17 PM

i feel like little saigon massages not enough to relieve the head body and feet leh.
Can't consider it to be 'real' massage. haha

deathknight828 17-06-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tissuebox2 (Post 16063379)
i feel like little saigon massages not enough to relieve the head body and feet leh.
Can't consider it to be 'real' massage. haha

I agree it's not real proper massage. But good enough for relaxation. more for gfe

limpb 18-06-2017 02:06 AM

any exotic experience with any of the girls recently ?

Ngksssxx 28-06-2017 05:30 PM

Bro since I chat with her everyday sure u know her number. Possible to pm me her number? Thanks

Ngksssxx 28-06-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VR46 (Post 16047830)
I got a 2 hour session for RM233. They have two floors and I was brought to the top floor. I think I was the only person up stairs. Started off with back massage followed by hot stones. Girl speaks mandarin pretty well and was basically chit chatting with me throughout the entire session. I don't think this place is suitable for those who wants to get a massage in peace and quiet. When stones were done, she disappeared to put away the stones. When she got back, things got heated, she was super wet and before I know it, I was pumping away and finished. Spent 10 minutes on the bed talking away and she took my phone and added herself on wechat. Lastly, took a shower together and washed me up pretty well.

Massage 7/10 (I think thais are still better)
GFE 20/10 (Damn good at talking)
Looks 9/10 (SYT)
Body: 9/10 (B+ to C boobs, petite 160cm)

Well, started to regret doing it raw on the way home. Getting myself tested soon. She's chatting with me daily on wechat though. So hopefully she's not doing it raw as part of her services.

Bro since I chat with her everyday sure u know her number. Possible to pm me her number? Thanks

tissuebox2 29-06-2017 12:55 AM

huh this little saigon got FJ one meh??

VR46 29-06-2017 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tissuebox2 (Post 16107811)

Nope. Don't have. Not part of their services.

justachillguy 29-06-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tissuebox2 (Post 16107811)

It's strictly not part of the services. But the other few shops along the same stretch has full service