The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Deepthroating girlfriends/FwB (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=978088)

CumRainer 11-03-2024 03:53 PM

Deepthroating girlfriends/FwB

Any bros enjoy deepthroating your girls? everytime when deepthroating, my FwB will try to but often cannot take it whole. Don't know whether eating sweets for throat will help as she told me that her girlfriends told her that. tried but not helpful. outside there are some sweets that will help to relax the throat muscles, is that true?

Sexadd1ct 11-03-2024 04:14 PM

Re: Deepthroating girlfriends/FwB

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumRainer (Post 23143753)
Any bros enjoy deepthroating your girls? everytime when deepthroating, my FwB will try to but often cannot take it whole. Don't know whether eating sweets for throat will help as she told me that her girlfriends told her that. tried but not helpful. outside there are some sweets that will help to relax the throat muscles, is that true?

Just hold the head and ram it down a few times. My maid always encounter the throat barrier... gotta really push it through... once its inside not that bad, she usually can tahan a few minutes before gagging.

CumRainer 11-03-2024 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct (Post 23143835)
Just hold the head and ram it down a few times. My maid always encounter the throat barrier... gotta really push it through... once its inside not that bad, she usually can tahan a few minutes before gagging.

Thanks for the tip...

Naka_Timo 11-03-2024 08:25 PM

Quote:

Nice I like especially until she gagged..

Angmolover 12-03-2024 02:11 AM

Quote:

Hmm... sounds to me like your girl has a lancheow, otherwise u cannot perform deep throat, and that you seem to enjoy deep throating your tranny girlfriend. I don't think many bros on this forum have a tranny girlfriend. So, u are on your own. Hey, But who are we to judge if you are a tranny lover?

SirLance 12-03-2024 05:56 AM

Quote:

It is a skill thru tons of practice.

Shiinn 12-03-2024 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct (Post 23143835)

Agreed with this point. Did it with other people wife in the cinema since her husband doesn’t like bj so met up with me. Just push her head down all the way. She came up with saliva dripping and panting.

Btbh 12-03-2024 09:36 AM

Ask her to put her right or left thumb in her palm and squeeze it. Doesn't need to be too hard. Her gag reflex will become less and you can go deeper.

Thank me later

WinterMelonTree 12-03-2024 11:43 AM

Quote:

yes there are muscle relaxants you can use, but not recommended.

depending on how sub your fwb is, i have trained one by putting my cock in her mouth slowly and pinching her nose. she will eventually gulp for air and it allows me to enter deeper. keep repeating this and her deepthroat will be pro.

she might vomit so you better prep by laying a waterproof sheet and asking her to eat light.

but upon graduation i can leg lock her head down and she still can lick my balls :p

secretlurker88 12-03-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Btbh (Post 23145744)
Ask her to put her right or left thumb in her palm and squeeze it. Doesn't need to be too hard. Her gag reflex will become less and you can go deeper.

Thank me later

this is some solid advice haha. thanks bro.

Songsong77 12-03-2024 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 23146056)
yes there are muscle relaxants you can use, but not recommended.

depending on how sub your fwb is, i have trained one by putting my cock in her mouth slowly and pinching her nose. she will eventually gulp for air and it allows me to enter deeper. keep repeating this and her deepthroat will be pro.

she might vomit so you better prep by laying a waterproof sheet and asking her to eat light.

but upon graduation i can leg lock her head down and she still can lick my balls :p

Wa...bro, this sounds really kinky but extreme. But I encountered girls who can suck dick and lick balls at the same time and it's heavenly la...

axlrose 12-03-2024 05:54 PM

Yah bro songsong my current gal can do that fuck damn shiok

holyrennn 12-03-2024 09:25 PM

Quote:

curious qn to u guys, how big is it to struggle so hard?

Nostringonenite 13-03-2024 08:55 AM

Haven’t got a gf or FwB that would do deepthroat for me.
Ex-gf was willing to bj only…

Only having my DT release with FL nowadays… hunt for FwB continues…

WinterMelonTree 13-03-2024 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Songsong77 (Post 23147002)
Wa...bro, this sounds really kinky but extreme. But I encountered girls who can suck dick and lick balls at the same time and it's heavenly la...

haha yes its extreme. but i'm in kink so its pretty common. just make sure theres plenty of communication before and after. afterwards also show much TLC lah :p