The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Neighborhood massage shops (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=917505)

doesit 31-01-2023 04:15 PM

Neighborhood massage shops

Are those neighborhood massage shop strictly clean only (those that advertise on Facebook) or are they same as those MP shops that advertise their girl online e.g. $150 on FL sites.

Means got hanky panky, roaming, or even you know...?

LovelyKiwiSteve 31-01-2023 05:36 PM

Re: Neighborhood massage shops

Not all neighborhood massage shop have.
Mostly need to recce..
i don't think those shop will post so openly on FL sites, got to be discreet.
Heng get GQ not heng then move on..

Nostringonenite 01-02-2023 08:17 AM

Most shop post openly about their official business only.
But I u manage to come across individual ML page with contact, they might share with u over msg, but mostly doesn’t.

Even those posting on FB with website are also mixed.

As bro say, if u found a new MP, u need to recce to see who offer what also.

dieth1234 01-02-2023 02:28 PM

Don't waste money. I went to one near my place. Pay for full body massage. End up say hip is not counted. Must pay extra to massage hip. Need top up for hip, top up for special and give tips. Super money face PRC ML. Ask me come again. Face looks like auntie. I never return for shitty service. That's in 2022.

stfu2 01-02-2023 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieth1234 (Post 22025062)
Don't waste money. I went to one near my place. Pay for full body massage. End up say hip is not counted. Must pay extra to massage hip. Need top up for hip, top up for special and give tips. Super money face PRC ML. Ask me come again. Face looks like auntie. I never return for shitty service. That's in 2022.

Yeah this is how they chop carrot head. Go to GL or PT, 60 bucks, done deal. GL much younger girls.

Bulleto 01-02-2023 07:05 PM

Actually not hard to tell which shop can do what.

If you see they wear uniform, HJ at best during your first visit. You may even blank on that visit. Simi sai ma bo. You want more then get their wechat and ask them what time end work. You may or may not get anything. See your own xian girl skills.

If no uniform and they wear jeans, high chance that HJ and Capped BJ is available. The younger the ML the more likely you get BBBJ so when dealing with PRC. You need to pay attention to their age. 30plus PRC girl usually is a solid no to BBBJ. Younger PRC their default setting is BBBJ

If they wear dress, 85% of the time full package is available. See your physical appearance. If you look like Andy Lau, what also can for a fee. If you look like Wong Jin. You have money to throw also maybe wouldnt have full menu. Coz they also pick customer.

Same if you are indian bro. If you look like Shah Rukh Khan or Singham, chances are you have everything. If not then, sorry la bro. They can be quite racist sometimes.

doesit 01-02-2023 07:35 PM

Alright thanks all for the info

timeliness 02-02-2023 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieth1234 (Post 22025062)

Sounds like the typical $88 package, then top up for hj, and top up again for roaming.

verywet 02-02-2023 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doesit (Post 22022537)
Are those neighborhood massage shop strictly clean only (those that advertise on Facebook) or are they same as those MP shops that advertise their girl online e.g. $150 on FL sites.

they cannot openly advertise the special services. need to figure out by recce. and some provide also only provide to regular customer.

jt006 02-02-2023 04:03 PM

As mentioned, they are unable to openly advertise them. However base on past experience, if their Google page advertised their pretty ML, high chances there is GQ towards the end.

TrevorFrancis 02-02-2023 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulleto (Post 22025698)
Same if you are indian bro. If you look like Shah Rukh Khan or Singham, chances are you have everything. If not then, sorry la bro. They can be quite racist sometimes.

If look like TT Durai leh? Maybe instead of paying cash, he pay with a golden tap :D

baceca4 02-02-2023 08:39 PM

great info.

LovesMilktea 03-02-2023 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulleto (Post 22025698)
Actually not hard to tell which shop can do what.

The younger the ML the more likely you get BBBJ so when dealing with PRC. You need to pay attention to their age.

I dont think its like this, i would say the younger they are the more harder to have bbbj avaliable.
I find it milfs or gilfs got more chances

LovesMilktea 03-02-2023 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doesit (Post 22022537)

Those you see on facebook with power photoshop photos 美颜修修, highly they have some basic GQ/roaming, just require you to topup :D

Peacekeeping 03-02-2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesMilktea (Post 22029885)
I dont think its like this, i would say the younger they are the more harder to have bbbj avaliable.
I find it milfs or gilfs got more chances

Can find younger ones. 30+ still acceptable.