The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Large Clitoris? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=376356)

Lucifypunk 14-06-2013 02:26 AM

Large Clitoris?

Hi,

I have always realized that my below looks different from the normal girls, and I didn't know what are the specific parts of the female system.
But recently researched about it and realized that I have a larger than average clitoris, or thats what i think.
I have also found out about "intersex" where a person is neither female nor male and their private parts pretty much looks like a clitoris+penis and i was honestly quite worried that i was intersex LOL. also cuz I have a pretty manly voice >.>

But i went to a gynecologist last year, due to some 'disability' I have where i'm actually not able to bear children in the future. Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say. ANYWAY, I went for a blood test and the doc said i was 100% female, so im quite relieved. However I'm still not sure if its normal to have a larger clit or not, but my gyne said i looked normal =/

I'm actually quite bothered by this and haven't really told anyone anything about this, yes i'm still a virgin. Have you guys ever encountered this? or is it a norm :0
I'm really scared that i might look abnormal to future partners ):

sammyboyfor 14-06-2013 04:32 AM

Re: Large Clitoris?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifypunk (Post 9162828)
Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say.

If you jump into raw sex whenever you want, you'll probably die of AIDS and that's after you've caught a whole host of other nasty STDs along the way.

hoobastalib 14-06-2013 06:11 AM

Maybe can post a pic of your clit?

I personally like girls with big clit hehe

sammyboyfor 14-06-2013 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoobastalib (Post 9163172)
Maybe can post a pic of your clit?

I personally like girls with big clit hehe

There you go...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tJCxvkW6Ei...ae539e3547.jpg

Lucifypunk 14-06-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 9163069)
If you jump into raw sex whenever you want, you'll probably die of AIDS and that's after you've caught a whole host of other nasty STDs along the way.

Thats what other people usually say to me. but obviously im not gonna do that.

And no im not gonna take a pic LOL.

kgbkgb 14-06-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifypunk (Post 9162828)
Hi,

I have always realized that my below looks different from the normal girls, and I didn't know what are the specific parts of the female system.
But recently researched about it and realized that I have a larger than average clitoris, or thats what i think.
I have also found out about "intersex" where a person is neither female nor male and their private parts pretty much looks like a clitoris+penis and i was honestly quite worried that i was intersex LOL. also cuz I have a pretty manly voice >.>

But i went to a gynecologist last year, due to some 'disability' I have where i'm actually not able to bear children in the future. Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say. ANYWAY, I went for a blood test and the doc said i was 100% female, so im quite relieved. However I'm still not sure if its normal to have a larger clit or not, but my gyne said i looked normal =/

I'm actually quite bothered by this and haven't really told anyone anything about this, yes i'm still a virgin. Have you guys ever encountered this? or is it a norm :0
I'm really scared that i might look abnormal to future partners ):

Just curious, are u very horny as well?

Lucifypunk 14-06-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgbkgb (Post 9165491)
Just curious, are u very horny as well?

hmm I guess u can say that, tho im not desperate to get fucked lolol.

Happy555 15-06-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifypunk (Post 9165621)

That's becos ur still a V. Once ur no longer a V, im sure u will be having a lot more sex.

cataramp 21-06-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucifypunk (Post 9165621)

can say that?? then you still V? :o :o

Brainstorm 21-06-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cataramp (Post 9205379)

Precisely Because she is still a V, that's why she is saying that. I think .

TS, if you aren't going to take a pic, can you tell us if your clit looks like the photo that was posted? Most of us aren't sure what a big clit looks like. Some of us know what big flaps look like.

Summerhillt 21-06-2013 11:10 PM

whoa thats a really huge clit.. does it means that you can be aroused easily? i mean if your clit can work as a clit.. than let it be.. some of us here might even enjoy sucking and fondling it :D

Tripster 24-06-2013 11:02 AM

Hey Luci,
Nothing wrong with a large clit, you are unique and we are all born different. No one can come and say you are a freak of nature. So be happy that you are a healthy woman with unique body.
I had sex twice with a woman who did have a larger than normal clit. I admit I was a bit surprised, but it gave me a whole new experience and I loved to go down on her and she loved it...our love making was super duper...in fact, I loved to bathe her and play with her.

Some years ago, I even had an experience with a shemale who look so much like a woman, but with very small penis, it was really an experience, I could not bring myself to suck and lick her penis as her somewhat large scrotum was kind of a put off for me :p, she was however, sucking and licking mine during 69...given it all, I very much prefer a large clit anytime....so cheer up and be confident.:D

Lucifypunk 25-06-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripster (Post 9218347)
Hey Luci,
Nothing wrong with a large clit, you are unique and we are all born different. No one can come and say you are a freak of nature. So be happy that you are a healthy woman with unique body.
I had sex twice with a woman who did have a larger than normal clit. I admit I was a bit surprised, but it gave me a whole new experience and I loved to go down on her and she loved it...our love making was super duper...in fact, I loved to bathe her and play with her.

Some years ago, I even had an experience with a shemale who look so much like a woman, but with very small penis, it was really an experience, I could not bring myself to suck and lick her penis as her somewhat large scrotum was kind of a put off for me :p, she was however, sucking and licking mine during 69...given it all, I very much prefer a large clit anytime....so cheer up and be confident.:D

thanks aloooooot.
i feel alot better about myself now (:

Lucifypunk 25-06-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cataramp (Post 9205379)

yes i am lolol.

Tripster 01-07-2013 04:51 PM

You are most welcome...stay cool...