The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=701306)

pure_daredevil 30-08-2018 03:05 PM

Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners

Just wondering if anyone has any experience hiring PRC house cleaners and had any luck with them.

garion 30-08-2018 10:56 PM

Re: Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners

Quote:

Originally Posted by pure_daredevil (Post 17746114)
Just wondering if anyone has any experience hiring PRC house cleaners and had any luck with them.

so far had two. both ok. the first one couldn't continue moonlighting because of her fulltime job so she recommended her friend who is back to home country so looking for another one.

just tell them what you want them to clean, show them your cleaning supplies and just observe them as they clean. don't micro manage them. if they take too long just to prolong the hours, don't call them again. but be reasonable with the amount of time you want them to have to the amount of cleaning to be done.

Hanster 30-08-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garion (Post 17747621)
so far had two. both ok. the first one couldn't continue moonlighting because of her fulltime job so she recommended her friend who is back to home country so looking for another one.

just tell them what you want them to clean, show them your cleaning supplies and just observe them as they clean. don't micro manage them. if they take too long just to prolong the hours, don't call them again. but be reasonable with the amount of time you want them to have to the amount of cleaning to be done.

Bro, catch no balls ler! Cleaning the house or cleaning your tools?:D

otamay 30-08-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

so far had two...
just to prolong the hours, don't call them again. but be reasonable with the amount of time you want them to have to the amount of cleaning to be done.

Good advice here, upz.

BadDecision2009 31-08-2018 01:31 AM

Hi, can know what is the market rate for these non maid agency cleaning service? Me n CO dun want full time helper but just the once or twice a week (dun care they moonlighting) without any extra admin fees and agency or insurance levy. Just the kind of do finish and go when both of us are home on precious Saturday and Sunday morning before the 2 sides' In-laws marathon. Also, is it advisable that we can just attempt to look for our neighborhood maids and nego with them?

Thank you all. Just wish to know a rough market rate fig. so dont kena chop.

pomrakthai 31-08-2018 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanster (Post 17747639)

Returned your points with 14 rak-rak
Cheers :p

pure_daredevil 31-08-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the reply and advice bro

pure_daredevil 31-08-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanster (Post 17747639)

Both! Haha. Clean my tools after cleaning my house. Thats what i mean by "luck". :D

decepticon73 31-08-2018 10:11 AM

How to find freelance ones? In ads normally are agency... any contact?

Hurricane88 31-08-2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otamay (Post 17747642)
Good advice here, upz.

+21 pts given for 2nd time..Min 4 pts to exchange...:)

oldundies 31-08-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Good catch bro.

krinkot 31-08-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Nice share bro.

alee 31-08-2018 01:01 PM

Any lobang? Cos need part time Cleaners to clean my home also. Appreciate if have any contacts to share. Thanks

chengdu 31-08-2018 01:23 PM

Pm me if any rate available too. :)

voodfyn 31-08-2018 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chengdu (Post 17749748)
Pm me if any rate available too. :)

Pm me too. I need part time cleaners.