The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums - updated for 2006 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=21566)

skyfeet 05-03-2007 08:48 AM

Re: Newbie's Guide To Postings On SB Forums - updated for 2006

Thanks so much. Read & understood.

leonhart 07-03-2007 10:03 AM

Just a question...

Have been trying to contribute in Link Exchange Plaza - Thread "Malay girls" but it gives the following error:

leonhart, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.

Don't think this is the case...

2. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

No...

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Don't think this is the case...

4. If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.

Think the problem lies here... I need an elaboration on what this means. I've seen those with same points as me contributing in the same thread.

5. If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only.

[Terms and Conditions for Invitation]. You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.

Not Applicable...

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

sammyboyfor 08-03-2007 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonhart (Post 1889007)
J
Think the problem lies here... I need an elaboration on what this means. I've seen those with same points as me contributing in the same thread.

It means that you should use the PM feature to respond to the threadstarter.

halfballz 08-03-2007 06:02 PM

Crystal clear.. :)

leonhart 09-03-2007 01:11 AM

Quote:

It means that you should use the PM feature to respond to the threadstarter.
Sent the Thread Starter a PM but he mentioned there are no restrictions on his thread and anyone can post.

May it be due to some Technical Issues?

sammyboyfor 09-03-2007 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonhart (Post 1892593)
Sent the Thread Starter a PM but he mentioned there are no restrictions on his thread and anyone can post.

May it be due to some Technical Issues?

You need to be out of moderation first.

Duded 11-03-2007 12:27 AM

Great guide and FAQ,tho it took me close to an hour to browse through all the 50+ pages :D

Raddy69 12-03-2007 10:18 AM

Got it . Many thanks for the information.

a123d 17-03-2007 10:16 PM

Thanks again for the guide.

jondoe 18-03-2007 12:26 AM

(3) As you know, you are under moderation the moment you join SB forums. In our term, you are in the “graveyard”. Generally it takes only 2 hours to be un-moderated and you can then posts freely. But some newbies thinks they are smart, so the system detects these smart arses when they are online and automatically un-moderate them only after 48 hours. With that look on your face, you will take more than 48 hours too. Don't believe me? Just watch!

Bro...i've been around for definetely more than 48 hours. But I'm still in the moderate stage. What should i do to un-moderate? Please advise...thanks

kenneth39 20-03-2007 04:46 PM

Finally figured this out, thank you!

jetpack1976 22-03-2007 11:16 AM

HI BOss,

Joined you forum quite a while back but requested that you reset my password during the server upgrade which locked me out. Thanks for your prompt action.

I can now log in but cannot post in the other thread which is mentioned by leonhart. DOes it mean I have to go through the moderation process?

klonedbat 23-03-2007 01:57 AM

points taken

Max_DKKL 28-03-2007 05:03 AM

Good guide, enjoying this place alot already :)
Looking forward to contributing ;)

x65out 28-03-2007 03:07 PM

Now this really gets me...where is the "Rate thread" button. Sorry for my blurness :(