The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Surprise Find (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=605058)

sophielee21 07-05-2016 03:17 AM

Surprise Find

Surprise find at this massage place in the City!

Felt really tired after work, and my shoulders were sore. Spotted this massage palour along the road. Its the in between CQ and RP!

Was greeted by bells when i opened the door! My bells went off. Subsequently, was greeted by a milf and lead to the room. Requested to shower to wash my perspiration away and to feel more comfortable for the massage! Im still a newbie to this massage scene and i was looking around for the disposable underwear. Saw it in a drawer but it wasnt presented to me. Act blur and try? I told myself. Wrapped myself in the towel and the masseuse came in! What good timing!
I like the way she got me to lie in bed, she wrapped her arms around me from my back and took off the towel slowly. Asked me to lie down and started the massage, she could use some more practise in massaging my shoulders (injury and muscle ache) but she tried her best, she is a careful masseuse.
But she is much better as she moves down the body, she massaged the leg and slowly spread my legs further apart, accidental brushing of my manhood and i thought you know, it probably wont happen again. To my dismay! :(

Was asked to flip around and thats when the action began! Her arm brushed it and i started to leak, she playful mentioned that i was a naughty boy, leaking and told me to stop it. I told her i couldnt, and she continued her massage, left side right side teased me. And then she place her hands on it and said " hao huai" and she slowly twirled her fingers, didnt bring enough to do the deed because i lost my wallet! :(

Alil bit more touching and she proceeded on with the rest of the massage
Massage: 6/10
Teasing: 7/10(cant judge though) lack of experience

zhanyou 07-05-2016 07:35 AM

Hi bro. Can share ctc?

userme 07-05-2016 07:37 AM

Re: Surprise Find

Hi, can share the location, thanks.

littlekim 07-05-2016 08:25 AM

bro,mind to share?

latour 07-05-2016 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophielee21 (Post 14561815)
Surprise find at this massage place in the City!

Felt really tired after work, and my shoulders were sore. Spotted this massage palour along the road. Its the in between CQ and RP!

Was greeted by bells when i opened the door! My bells went off. Subsequently, was greeted by a milf and lead to the room. Requested to shower to wash my perspiration away and to feel more comfortable for the massage! Im still a newbie to this massage scene and i was looking around for the disposable underwear. Saw it in a drawer but it wasnt presented to me. Act blur and try? I told myself. Wrapped myself in the towel and the masseuse came in! What good timing!
I like the way she got me to lie in bed, she wrapped her arms around me from my back and took off the towel slowly. Asked me to lie down and started the massage, she could use some more practise in massaging my shoulders (injury and muscle ache) but she tried her best, she is a careful masseuse.
But she is much better as she moves down the body, she massaged the leg and slowly spread my legs further apart, accidental brushing of my manhood and i thought you know, it probably wont happen again. To my dismay! :(

Was asked to flip around and thats when the action began! Her arm brushed it and i started to leak, she playful mentioned that i was a naughty boy, leaking and told me to stop it. I told her i couldnt, and she continued her massage, left side right side teased me. And then she place her hands on it and said " hao huai" and she slowly twirled her fingers, didnt bring enough to do the deed because i lost my wallet! :(

Alil bit more touching and she proceeded on with the rest of the massage
Massage: 6/10
Teasing: 7/10(cant judge though) lack of experience

Dear Bro can share this location. Please PM me . Thank

mangoboy987 07-05-2016 10:36 AM

Bro can share ctc. Thanks!

bi12012 07-05-2016 11:29 AM

Bro, can share contact?

Intheair 07-05-2016 01:46 PM