The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   JG massage at Mt Austin (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=915510)

chickenrice1980 15-01-2023 02:06 AM

JG massage at Mt Austin

There's a secretive massage parlour at the popular makan and ktv place at Mt Austin, located at second floor. Forgotten the MP name but the entrance of the stair has a gate and need to ring bell to go in. Took 1.5hrs massage and assigned to a prc lady, looks wise can't rate much as she's wearing mask but around mid 30s. Ask me to strip naked with no briefs or towel to cover and proceed with the massage. Full of strength and will explain the acu point if in pain, and detailing what to eat and what should not do. Can choose gua sha, ear candling, hot stone, cupping etc within the time limit. When nearing the end of massage comes the finale. Ask me to raise my buttocks higher and proceed to do HDLY on me, quite shocked by this and massage my balls and rub my anal hole. Flip over and she climb onto the massage bed while i hook my legs over her waist and she do juagen. It's one of the longest JG I ever done and it's done so professionally with no pain. After some heavenly time has pass she proceed with HJ. She mention it's part of the payment alr and she allow top roaming for 50rm. I of cos willing to give, and rub her tits and long big nipple. Shoot out all the load and it has pass 1.5hrs after looking at the clock. Payment made at the counter after everything has done. 10/10 will go again

sgvulcan 15-01-2023 08:12 AM

Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Which area of Austin is this

chickenrice1980 15-01-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgvulcan (Post 21979338)
Which area of Austin is this

The one where alot makan and karaoke, the MP is just beside one of the karaoke studio

Faz22 15-01-2023 02:16 PM

Woww what name of karaoke studio broo

kraphead 17-01-2023 01:48 PM

Wah ya man, that place is a maze. Full of eateries and family ktv joints. Any notable landmarks? Btw, thanks for sharing

chickenrice1980 17-01-2023 05:56 PM

It's beside loud speaker family karaoke, along that stretch. Entrance is gated door

Kingstone 18-01-2023 05:53 AM

Visited before and got boss wechat. Please up me before pm

hoya 18-01-2023 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 (Post 21978979)
There's a secretive massage parlour at the popular makan and ktv place at Mt Austin, located at second floor. Forgotten the MP name but the entrance of the stair has a gate and need to ring bell to go in. Took 1.5hrs massage and assigned to a prc lady, looks wise can't rate much as she's wearing mask but around mid 30s. Ask me to strip naked with no briefs or towel to cover and proceed with the massage. Full of strength and will explain the acu point if in pain, and detailing what to eat and what should not do. Can choose gua sha, ear candling, hot stone, cupping etc within the time limit. When nearing the end of massage comes the finale. Ask me to raise my buttocks higher and proceed to do HDLY on me, quite shocked by this and massage my balls and rub my anal hole. Flip over and she climb onto the massage bed while i hook my legs over her waist and she do juagen. It's one of the longest JG I ever done and it's done so professionally with no pain. After some heavenly time has pass she proceed with HJ. She mention it's part of the payment alr and she allow top roaming for 50rm. I of cos willing to give, and rub her tits and long big nipple. Shoot out all the load and it has pass 1.5hrs after looking at the clock. Payment made at the counter after everything has done. 10/10 will go again

How much is the damage?

Cross_ 18-01-2023 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 (Post 21978979)

Sounds like someone had a great time :D:D

chickenrice1980 19-01-2023 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoya (Post 21987544)
How much is the damage?

155rm for 1.5hrs, there's 1hr pricing too I think around 120rm?

chickenrice1980 19-01-2023 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross_ (Post 21989307)
Sounds like someone had a great time :D:D

Yeah indeed, it's my first time entering a MP providing HJ after JG without topping up money. What's more they accept payment after service

AvidFan 19-01-2023 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingstone (Post 21987263)
Visited before and got boss wechat. Please up me before pm

Boss, can share ctc? I upped your rep

sgvulcan 19-01-2023 08:02 PM

Anymore FRs? Or are people still figuring where this place is? Hahahaha

Fappingking 20-01-2023 12:37 AM

Bro can sic contact please? Thanks!

Razagal 20-01-2023 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fappingking (Post 21992662)
Bro can sic contact please? Thanks!

I think this is the one on Austin 8/8. Next to Oloiya, one of the staircase.