The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=779164)

ZanShen 24-06-2020 12:34 AM

Re: A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

TS, don't open up a thread and disappear leh:confused:

fx3861 24-06-2020 12:41 AM

f another scam method, got a call from a guy like this a few days ago..asking why i go to this massage parlour in CT. Problem is that i never go to a massage parlour in chinatown b4 except in OT. So i ask back, are you really sure?.. its a criminal offence for impersonation, then he peng story if this is the correct no. Just F him say i be reporting this no. for scam and hang up.

TheTrader2359 24-06-2020 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morrissey1209 (Post 20061034)
What does contact tracing have to do with vice? If it is anti-vice just say no. If it is SD, they have no authority to ask about vice. Prostitution is not illegal, solicitation is. They can fuck off.

Totally agree with you bro.

Zeith 24-06-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lallana (Post 20061203)
sounds like a scam call, bro. even if its really police call, u will not be affected since u did nothing wrong (assuming u really went last sunday, 2 days ago)

Agreed and have upped you.

Greendevil 24-06-2020 09:33 AM

confirm scam. likely business is bad, they just sold your number and contact to the scammer to squeeze u for more money. If it is a I/O just calmly ask if he/she is now taking a statement? Cos any recording/answer conducted over phone, cannot be use in court unless it can proven the other side answering is indeed the person that they are looking for. if it is taking a statement, just politely offer to come to his police station for the recording. anyway it is better you choose to go down then they come knocking on your door and invite you over. immediately you will know if it is a scammer.

So do not acknowledge your personnel information over the phone. the caller will ask if you are Chen x x or IC xxxxx, just reply with a question, like how can i help you or who are you, from there lead them away from the initial answering.

Sixth 24-06-2020 10:18 AM

Surely a scam as cops don’t interview over phone call.

NamlyTeo 24-06-2020 11:28 AM

I had a similar type of calls a couple of months back - the caller also claimed that he is a cop. So I replied that I am DSP Teo from Central and asked him who his CO is and he straight away hung up. :)

Madaboutmalays 24-06-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendevil (Post 20061599)
confirm scam. likely business is bad, they just sold your number and contact to the scammer to squeeze u for more money. If it is a I/O just calmly ask if he/she is now taking a statement? Cos any recording/answer conducted over phone, cannot be use in court unless it can proven the other side answering is indeed the person that they are looking for. if it is taking a statement, just politely offer to come to his police station for the recording. anyway it is better you choose to go down then they come knocking on your door and invite you over. immediately you will know if it is a scammer.

So do not acknowledge your personnel information over the phone. the caller will ask if you are Chen x x or IC xxxxx, just reply with a question, like how can i help you or who are you, from there lead them away from the initial answering.

Thanks for this. Upped you my humble points.

KuayTutu 24-06-2020 01:16 PM

I would have asked her to explained clearly what is sexual services, to describe in more details :D

Aaronphua86 24-06-2020 01:51 PM

Just say go for leg massage....

r.fowler 25-06-2020 09:58 AM

so is the spa selling our details to scammers? otherwise, how would they know u visited the particular spa at a particular day?

altec7 25-06-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r.fowler (Post 20063221)
so is the spa selling our details to scammers? otherwise, how would they know u visited the particular spa at a particular day?

The number could have been 'sold' from the spa. But the scammer must have made an educated guess to try to make the ruse work.

ceeko 25-06-2020 02:36 PM

LOL TS Don't act noob la....

this type of call very obvious one.

Chamo 11-08-2020 04:43 PM

Any number with +65 is a scam call. Don't bother to answer.
Recently many such cases.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceeko (Post 20063554)
LOL TS Don't act noob la....

this type of call very obvious one.

xxFTOxx 12-08-2020 10:16 PM

Why so scared. If anything just say not my problem. I just go there for proper massage cuz of the stress at work. Whatever other service the ML provide I am unaware and frankly speaking none of my business. Look if they wanna catch u won’t bother calling lor. Just come straight to ur home ask for u...why ask u anything. Might be the real thing or might be a scam. Most important is to follow them rule...everything act tak tahu can already. They ain’t got any proof except u went to the joint for a legit massage.

Edit: but if u went there during cb then got problem. But I doubt so la else u would be on the news long time ago