The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   feeling depressed - gonna take a short break (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=919945)

ubuntumytutu 18-02-2023 04:22 PM

feeling depressed - gonna take a short break

just here to wallow in self pity....

i started chionging last september-ish.

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.

Freshguy 18-02-2023 09:03 PM

Re: feeling depressed - gonna take a short break

Sad to hear. Hope you're able to sort out your feelings soon.

fallen11 18-02-2023 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu (Post 22073969)

started in dome L first then got more adventurous and stepped into the world of Dome 1 & 3.

Honestly Dome 1 was really eye opening with the level of GFE from some of this girls. During the sessions they will say and do the things to make you really feel like you are their lover.

Long story short, i got hooked by 1, she mentioned she was single and just got out of a relationship, trying to save money to open her own shop and stop this lifestyle... a story many of yall will be familiar with.. So yeah i stupidly believed her and im even ashamed to say i did give her a few grand (fml)

after she went back to thailand i thought we will keep in touch and be all lovey dovey with video calls....

but Nope, first thing she hits me with was some stuff about having to pay off 20k baht car rental fees. sad life. i told her i dont want to transfer her money and stuff. needless to say, after that she messaged me very sporadically and will even go weeks ignoring me

worst part was today. as she wouldnt talk to me anymore i got really desperate to find another channel to communicate with her, so i tried IG, facebook and stuff. what do you know i found her facebook profile and she is already in a 3yr+ plus relationship with a thai guy, celebrating their new years, valentines, and anniversary trips.

honestly after all this im probably gonna take a break from chionging to mature myself emotionally to not fall for the GFE experience anymore, no matter how realistic it may feel at the moment.

you will emerge stronger after going through every such episode in life:)
just learn from your mistakes. Most people dont. Dont be "most people".

PPGirl 18-02-2023 11:11 PM

Kenna KC.....

larue 19-02-2023 09:35 AM

Tuition fee paid. Make sure you didn’t pay for nothing.

khairulmhd007 19-02-2023 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu (Post 22073969)

its ok bro. its what alot of old birds who hae gone through it call tuition fees.

you ok already i have seen 2 people go bankrupt. i myself also experienced it. luckily not so severe.

alan0338 20-02-2023 12:55 PM

kena few more times u fully graduate liao, this type lesson better learn early than late :D :D :D

Dignified69 20-02-2023 08:35 PM

Rightly this tread is called affairs of the heart. Us men are are driven by our KKJ. Once spermies are out heart and feelings are triggered. Strange is life.

Some more lucky, find partner get married. Then for whatever reason wife no longer cook at home, so start to eat out, same as above.

Wonder what % of married men get regular sex in marriage?

Wonder what % of those who get regular sex, eat out for variety.

Haiz....

Sometimes I think If I was in any other country (say out of Asia) I would be one horny & frustrated fucker.

Feel melancholic.

littlenathanboy 21-02-2023 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 22080391)
Rightly this tread is called affairs of the heart. Us men are are driven by our KKJ. Once spermies are out heart and feelings are triggered. Strange is life.

Some more lucky, find partner get married. Then for whatever reason wife no longer cook at home, so start to eat out, same as above.

Wonder what % of married men get regular sex in marriage?

Wonder what % of those who get regular sex, eat out for variety.

Haiz....

Sometimes I think If I was in any other country (say out of Asia) I would be one horny & frustrated fucker.

Feel melancholic.

i would say quite a significant %

Lawrencegan 24-02-2023 05:20 PM

Yeah when will sg men learn

Thai man are the smartest. Sit there shake leg and just enjoy good sex from their ladies, not to mention they probably get allowance from the same ladies.

Where the allowance come from? Sg men lo

But yes, you get to enjoy nice raw sex with creampie la so it all balances out

Thai man mostly no ego wan la, they also know their woman go overseas work “massage” is not real “massage” but just close 2 eyes la, they also ownself go out look for other ladies which is also why some of the ladies don’t want to work in thailand in this job- for fear of meeting husband, brother, father or worse grandfather

Laker 26-02-2023 10:42 PM

Bro, i hope you feel better. Sometimes I feel the same. No money and stuck with a wife who likes to buy useless stuff.

For example, I found a pack of expired meat in the fridge last week. Spoked to her about not buying so much fresh food if no time to cook. Her reply was?

"Take care of children already no time."

I asked her to stop watching NetFlix lo.

This is just a tip of the iceberg.

l0v3r 27-02-2023 05:14 AM

Bro, pick yourself up.. you will become stronger after this period!

valiantpounder 01-03-2023 03:47 PM

thats why i after divorce, not yet re marry

Grogu 01-03-2023 08:24 PM

If you know you are been treated like a fool, will you stopped been one?

xavierwong888 01-03-2023 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grogu (Post 22106540)
If you know you are been treated like a fool, will you stopped been one?

probably not. my past experience i still continued being a fool.