The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   After receiving bj do i need to go for std test? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=801938)

heyumf 10-01-2021 04:56 PM

After receiving bj do i need to go for std test?

Or only protected sex need to go for std test

thrownever 10-01-2021 08:06 PM

Re: After receiving bj do i need to go for std test?

STD such as herpes, HPV and gonorrhea can be transmitted via BJ, esp if no condoms are used. If you see any signs and symptoms better go check lor.

HiFive 12-01-2021 10:04 PM

With condom, no need to check unless you have symptoms.

pixarlab 21-01-2021 10:58 AM

With condom then just monitor. BJ less likely to kena gnorrhoea or chlamydia, but still can get things like Herpes or HIV.

lokiboiboi 26-01-2021 12:40 AM

checkup regularly is good...maybe once every 3 months

Greendevil 26-01-2021 09:09 AM

the std check for BJ is a quick and rather painless process.

The process is same as the covid swab test. a cotton bud will be inserted into your penis hole for sample and send for testing.

if test result is positive, the fix is also a quick and painless process. a small minor surgery will solve it. just lay on the bed, go to sleep and when you wake up, the doc will have cut away all the infected tissues leaving nothing behind.......:D

lucuher 04-02-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greendevil (Post 20442729)
the std check for BJ is a quick and rather painless process.

The process is same as the covid swab test. a cotton bud will be inserted into your penis hole for sample and send for testing.

if test result is positive, the fix is also a quick and painless process. a small minor surgery will solve it. just lay on the bed, go to sleep and when you wake up, the doc will have cut away all the infected tissues leaving nothing behind.......:D

Unless you have symptoms, you will most likely only get a urine test. Even easier.

valentindu10 24-03-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrownever (Post 20418020)
STD such as herpes, HPV and gonorrhea can be transmitted via BJ, esp if no condoms are used Garde Meubles Bordeaux. If you see any signs and symptoms better go check lor.

Pay attention, guys. It really is a rotten disease.

bolehk 27-03-2021 02:27 AM

For the record, I have ever got Chlamydia from bbbj. After that recovered with antibiotic.

Went for the cotton bud into penis hole check, was painful of coz, but was quick. No choice. Have to be responsible for your loved ones.

johnsmithzz1996 27-03-2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolehk (Post 20546580)
For the record, I have ever got Chlamydia from bbbj. After that recovered with antibiotic.

Went for the cotton bud into penis hole check, was painful of coz, but was quick. No choice. Have to be responsible for your loved ones.

Glad that you are ok now bro, was your bbbj capped?