The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Far East Plaza (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=791149)

jeanlow 28-09-2020 08:45 PM

Far East Plaza

Recently I went to Far East Plaza to see. I noticed there were still a few shops at level 5.

There's a PRC SYT who was very polite and clasped both hands in front of her. Although she wasn't much of a looker and didn't have huge boobs, I think her service would not be too bad.

There's a Viet milf who had huge fake tits. Her shop had electronic locks on the door and a shower inside.

Another foxy Viet milf at the corner shop with a shower inside. She has this bitchy look that makes you want to subdue her. Some of you bros might enjoy 😆

bryanlailai 28-09-2020 09:49 PM

Re: Far East Plaza

didn't know there was shower n syt inside. Tot only milf and no shower there. Shall start exploring soon

rey69 28-09-2020 11:32 PM

I thought this place got filippimo MLs .....

Braylon6 29-09-2020 03:35 AM

Hi bros, any good place to share? Thanks in advance

too_hot 29-09-2020 07:40 AM

Yes, a few shops have resurfaced and Jasmine (ex-Adelphi) is back. Been at least 2 years since last seen her....

Cartman2005 29-09-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanlow (Post 20239384)
Recently I went to Far East Plaza to see. I noticed there were still a few shops at level 5.

There's a PRC SYT who was very polite and clasped both hands in front of her. Although she wasn't much of a looker and didn't have huge boobs, I think her service would not be too bad.

There's a Viet milf who had huge fake tits. Her shop had electronic locks on the door and a shower inside.

Another foxy Viet milf at the corner shop with a shower inside. She has this bitchy look that makes you want to subdue her. Some of you bros might enjoy 😆

Are you refering to the skinny girl with big boobs?

ltnash 29-09-2020 09:46 AM

the viet was really kind and easy to nego... though i do not know how many viets are in that place. only tried once when i was nearby just a few weeks ago. i already forgot her name.

Edit: talking about the viet with the shower inside. boobs sure is quite big, fake but soft.

ceandy 29-09-2020 09:54 AM

Was there yesterday, saw the viet ML in black dress with a deep V cut showing her melons. Quoted $250 for full, dropped to $150 for full and invited me to touch her melons. Squeezed but declined as didn't have enough cash with me.

Walked around level 5 and saw one more nearby, think is PRC but she didn't wave or anything. Headed to OT to get my usual fix and that was it :D

floriangray 29-09-2020 11:45 AM

also was there at weekend, just walking around.. had family. Saw 3 at L5, one looked indian.. very dark skin. One more PRC, quite tall.. the other very pretty young maybe Viet. Problem with FarEast is they always chop me.. last time asked $300 O_o. Can go F1.. well could go F1 for same and get better. Lack of shower is also put off. I am tempted though by what i saw :)

jeanlow 30-09-2020 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 20239683)
I thought this place got filippimo MLs .....

I didn't see any Filipino MLs when I went hmm

any bros seen

jeanlow 30-09-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cartman2005 (Post 20240200)
Are you refering to the skinny girl with big boobs?

yup the viet MILF had an unnaturally firm boobs

jeanlow 30-09-2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floriangray (Post 20240451)
also was there at weekend, just walking around.. had family. Saw 3 at L5, one looked indian.. very dark skin. One more PRC, quite tall.. the other very pretty young maybe Viet. Problem with FarEast is they always chop me.. last time asked $300 O_o. Can go F1.. well could go F1 for same and get better. Lack of shower is also put off. I am tempted though by what i saw :)

Nice I didn't see a dark skinned lady when I was there

hoosdathu 30-09-2020 02:11 PM

any samster got FR for for the busty viet pls?

what's the damage ?

SoftSoftRice 30-09-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 20240276)
Was there yesterday, saw the viet ML in black dress with a deep V cut showing her melons. Quoted $250 for full, dropped to $150 for full and invited me to touch her melons. Squeezed but declined as didn't have enough cash with me.

Walked around level 5 and saw one more nearby, think is PRC but she didn't wave or anything. Headed to OT to get my usual fix and that was it :D

Bro, can pm location/direction?

candeo_88 01-10-2020 03:30 PM

Was there earlier and noted that most gals are working and calling and beckoning me to get in...mostly showing half balls. if i was not rushing for time, i'll probably spend some time chatting and exploring...

thinking aloud, it must be a tough place to operate from with so many salons, makan places and legit shops around...masks or no masks, can be quite challenging to walk into anyone of the shops without the legit business noticing. :D:D:D