The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bangkok Protests affecting tourists? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=419583)

Bakedbeans 14-01-2014 09:47 AM

Bangkok Protests affecting tourists?

Hey guys, I'm planning to head to Bangkok sometime next week, but the protests in the news are bothering me.
Any bros living in bangkok or in bangkok now can advise on the situation and whether it will affect my didi having fun?

thanks

Nonteerak2553 14-01-2014 11:33 AM

Re: Bangkok Protests affecting tourists?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakedbeans (Post 10347773)
Hey guys, I'm planning to head to Bangkok sometime next week, but the protests in the news are bothering me.
Any bros living in bangkok or in bangkok now can advise on the situation and whether it will affect my didi having fun?

thanks

If scared stay at Singspore better. :rolleyes:

toilet$50 14-01-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

thanks

sg geylang wl won't effect your didi:)

astreal69 14-01-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

thanks

Situation is normal in most area, just alot of inconvenience in terms of travelling, crowded train, taxi not wanting to go certain areas,

I would say you probably will enjoy yourself more if you come at a later date.

justl00king 14-01-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

thanks

Should be fine bro, if u dun mind some inconvenience in moving about.

Just avoid yellow and red shirts to be on the safe side. :p:p

chameleon589 14-01-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10350427)

If u are able to travel in BKK by taxi without hindrance by protesters,If u are able to go to Suvarnaphumi International Ariport by taxi without obstacle and able to fly back to SIN,If the MP are open and MP gals are working ,If u stay in a hotel far from the protest sites eg Stay at Rachada City Hotel or Wattana Mansion along Rachadaprisek Road,then u could still make a worthwhile and safe BKK trip .:p

TonyCheong 14-01-2014 11:21 PM

Ratchada City Hotel

Quote:

Originally Posted by chameleon589 (Post 10351540)
If u stay in a hotel far from the protest sites eg Stay at Ratchada City Hotel or Wattana Mansion along Ratchadapisek Road,then u could still make a worthwhile and safe BKK trip .:p

These days not many people know this Ratchada City Hotel exists. :p

So far this hotel has the biggest bed I've ever stayed in Bangkok! :D

chameleon589 15-01-2014 05:04 AM

Re: Ratchada City Hotel

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 10351762)
These days not many people know this Ratchada City Hotel exists. :p

So far this hotel has the biggest bed I've ever stayed in Bangkok! :D

Rachada City Hotel (formerly known as Regina Hotel) was walking distance to Caesars.Room was spacious and clean with HBO.Cheapest room rates start from Baht 950 to 1000 per night.:cool:

Bakedbeans 15-01-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chameleon589 (Post 10351540)
If u are able to travel in BKK by taxi without hindrance by protesters,If u are able to go to Suvarnaphumi International Ariport by taxi without obstacle and able to fly back to SIN,If the MP are open and MP gals are working ,If u stay in a hotel far from the protest sites eg Stay at Rachada City Hotel or Wattana Mansion along Rachadaprisek Road,then u could still make a worthwhile and safe BKK trip .:p

I actually am travelling from Australia so I can't change the dates.
So it will be better to stay at the ratchada's hotel?
Are soi nana n cowboy still open? Or should I just stay in the ratchada soapy land?

I'm thinking also of heading to Phuket instead. But I've been there before so am wanting it try bkk.

Thanks for the answers bro.

juz_mic 15-01-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10350427)

For your information, the "Red shirt" have rebrand themselves as "White shirt", so white shirt is to be avoided, particularly in Bangkok where the anti-protesters are.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/poli...l-to-don-white

etct88 15-01-2014 10:55 AM

Scare no go
Go Gelyang
Scare still want to go
Go Ratchada
Scare go Ratchada
Go Pattaya

Gelyang confirmed super safe
Ratchada should be ok, but still BKK
Pattaya confirmed ok
'cos, I am in Pattaya. No clue what's going on in BKK....:D

Hanoimaw 15-01-2014 11:45 AM

I dun understand this "scared dun go" kind of replies.

He is just asking for information to weigh the pros and cons. Cannot even ask then what is the point of this forum?

Nonteerak2553 15-01-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanoimaw (Post 10353734)
I dun understand this "scared dun go" kind of replies.

He is just asking for information to weigh the pros and cons. Cannot even ask then what is the point of this forum?

You ask forum? There's news to follow up? Just follow the news if you don't wish to get this kind of question. :rolleyes:

Lazy to read or listen to news then prepare to get funny answers from the samsters.

Since you so kind, so what's your view? Safe to go Bkk? For your info there's shooting happened at Pathunam area hor.

Happyman007 15-01-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 10353889)
You ask forum? There's news to follow up? Just follow the news if you don't wish to get this kind of question. :rolleyes:

Lazy to read or listen to news then prepare to get funny answers from the samsters.

Since you so kind, so what's your view? Safe to go Bkk? For your info there's shooting happened at Pathunam area hor.

Last night in ChiangMai also heard gun shooting sound around 3-4am, not sure is due to protest of due to drunken gunner......but sure is not fire cracker sound.

For those planning to Thailand, be prepare that Thailand is not like Singapore so safe. Shooting can happen with or without protest going on, and just need to be more careful and watch the news to avoid protest area. For those bro who need to and ask, what I tell you "safe" today may not be the same in tomorrow cos I'm not fortune teller to know what going to happen if the protest turn nasty.:rolleyes:

Those who want to know future, please go and ask White Dragon.......dun ask me where is he now.

cheatdeath 15-01-2014 01:46 PM

with all the protesters it would be so easy to meet girls, talk a little politics, get them all wild and bonk for free.