The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is MP still operating as usual? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=767278)

xpeipanx 19-03-2020 04:09 PM

Is MP still operating as usual?

Just wonder if MP still operating as usual. Or have to appointment to walk in. Just wonder

Shortdick 19-03-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeipanx (Post 19897665)
Just wonder if MP still operating as usual. Or have to appointment to walk in. Just wonder

MPs all closed already bro
Even makan shops cannot dine in

Naka_Timo 19-03-2020 07:16 PM

Re: Is MP still operating as usual?

Most of the MP are told to close shop. Only those dare to risk one will open.

Stormdicky 19-03-2020 08:28 PM

Some MPs still operate behind closed door.
The only question would be - do you want to take the risk?

Voicemail 26-03-2020 04:22 AM

Hope everything will be over soon

xpeipanx 01-04-2020 12:09 AM

Seems like MRO will extend longer

Naka_Timo 01-04-2020 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeipanx (Post 19930220)
Seems like MRO will extend longer

If extend will be a big hit to their business. Most will close down likely. Most important is 1 SGD must change more MYR.

xpeipanx 30-05-2020 10:50 PM

Any back door spa open. Must be have a good cable with the boss to allow in

JadeBird 25-06-2020 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpeipanx (Post 20027654)
Any back door spa open. Must be have a good cable with the boss to allow in

No need to go back door anymore.
All spas can open door big big for business now....... and some oredi have...eg GBW, HV, NY, GP, VIP, RnB all business as usual now.

Naka_Timo 26-06-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JadeBird (Post 20062955)
No need to go back door anymore.
All spas can open door big big for business now....... and some oredi have...eg GBW, HV, NY, GP, VIP, RnB all business as usual now.

Maybe you can go try then FR here lo, or those think open can go try and share here.

According to sources, now small massage shop not easy to open liao cos every foreigner worker they open need to go for test and massage shop will need license for operation now. Most will do outcall now to hotel or stable in hotel.

StahlAsia 26-06-2020 04:38 PM

1st july all open

Devil8977 01-07-2020 12:50 PM

Is gp spa open already?

tutorbkk 02-07-2020 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil8977 (Post 20072555)
Is gp spa open already?

July 1, I went out exploring and found most small spas closed and even though it was early most big spas that I passed seemed to be closed. VIP was dark although maybe I was too early. Only KSL had clean massages open and not all. The one I did take the girl had a mask on and used rubber gloves during the massage. It was hard and needed, however not that enjoyable.

Maybe others are open and it would be good to get first hand accounts of places that are open.

JadeBird 02-07-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tutorbkk (Post 20074050)
July 1, I went out exploring and found most small spas closed and even though it was early most big spas that I passed seemed to be closed. VIP was dark although maybe I was too early. Only KSL had clean massages open and not all. The one I did take the girl had a mask on and used rubber gloves during the massage. It was hard and needed, however not that enjoyable.

Maybe others are open and it would be good to get first hand accounts of places that are open.

VIP and its branches are oredi business as usual...... maybe you went too early..... or staff too busy playing online games to notice you.
Haha..... due to low number of customers VIP has convert part of the premises into game centre.

Other spas such as GBW, GP, NY, NZ , HV did open for business...... but I understand some have decided to close again due to no business. One ML from NZ told me she had no customer despite going to work since 1pm. And there were only 6 ladies working that day. So she left early at 6pm seeing the pathetic situation.
She receive call that night informing NZ decided not to open until further notice (probably until the causeway reopens as most of their business are visitors from SG).

I believe the other spas may have taken similar decision.

Devil8977 02-07-2020 01:58 PM

Thinking of visiting gp spa ,but scared make a wasted trip down