The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sugarbaby that only wants paid dates (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985734)

ipsisfirenze 12-05-2024 01:56 PM

Sugarbaby that only wants paid dates

Hi bros, just want to get an opinion

Recently a friend introduced me to a 27yo Chinese girl who is a pageant girl. Apparently she isn't comfortable for paid sex but she is ok to go on paid dates. I said that dating will have to include touching and kissing or else it will just be like going out with a friend. She says she is ok with that. She is not like tall and slim, normal size with nice non chopsticks legs which is good enough for me. And perfect clear smooth and fair skin.

Now would you guys pay to go for this kind of dates? And how much would you pay?

I'm ok to share her too. Good stuff must share right? Haha. Besides it's better if she has other people to go out with so she won't be too free to pester me to date her everyday

Johnlost 12-05-2024 07:13 PM

Re: Sugarbaby that only wants paid dates

If the rate is OK, go for it. If nt, other people who can afford surely will gt

minumsutra 12-05-2024 08:58 PM

Hi TS, Chinese girl as in PRC or local girl?

Neverlookback 13-05-2024 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 23325528)

Recently a friend introduced me to a 27yo Chinese girl who is a pageant girl. Apparently she isn't comfortable for paid sex but she is ok to go on paid dates. I said that dating will have to include touching and kissing or else it will just be like going out with a friend. She says she is ok with that. She is not like tall and slim, normal size with nice non chopsticks legs which is good enough for me. And perfect clear smooth and fair skin.

Now would you guys pay to go for this kind of dates? And how much would you pay?

I'm ok to share her too. Good stuff must share right? Haha. Besides it's better if she has other people to go out with so she won't be too free to pester me to date her everyday

Dude why u need a paid date?
Cant u find a woman on yr own ...online dating or in real...seems like a utterly fake waste of money

watmidoin 18-05-2024 10:02 AM

No sex = $0. Z.E.R.O.

ipsisfirenze 18-05-2024 10:39 PM

Why paid date for me? Because terms are set out already and I know what she consent to and what she doesn't. With all these online dates, I am afraid of getting the wrong signal and thinking I can hug her or kiss her and end up slapped with a molestation charge, which I know have happened to some guy friends of mine, especially with drinking dates

Tbh I also don't have the time and energy to talk and filter out all these online dating websites for girls to date, and my circle of friends don't have single girls who I can just ask out on dates. So yeah.

Btw to answer another bro, she is Chinese local Singapore citizen. Red passport

chubbybastard 19-05-2024 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 23325528)

So fee includes sex after date?

ipsisfirenze 26-05-2024 03:25 PM

Sex given out of goodwill. I know of some bros manage to get lucky. Don't worry. Just be nice and it will come haha

ajlover 29-05-2024 05:52 AM

Some gals will attempt to maximise their assets, paid dates in my opinion is best! Get to enjoy, assuming guys won't bring her to hawker center yet no need to sell body.

CelestialVortex 29-05-2024 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 23330124)
Dude why u need a paid date?
Cant u find a woman on yr own ...online dating or in real...seems like a utterly fake waste of money

are u a retard? so hard to read that this is a forum about "commercial sex"?? LOL :D