The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=433266)

TinML777 14-10-2015 09:22 PM

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

so many activities around ?

bandero 14-10-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qwerty0870 (Post 13704018)
I've only visited one ML there once before and gotten the "another sleazebag" look from the security guard... not naise

Guard really do their job nicely..Heng nvr visit ML stay on this place sometime..if not may as well up to lorry lim kopi with AV..

noobnoobzeus 14-10-2015 09:57 PM

So how if having session with ML then AV rush in suddenly? lol

sg50 14-10-2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobnoobzeus (Post 13704187)
So how if having session with ML then AV rush in suddenly? lol

I don't think this is the time to use "lol" unless you don't care about them at all.

sg50 14-10-2015 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg50 (Post 13704287)
I don't think this is the time to use "lol" unless you don't care about them at all.

I got zapped by making this comment? This one I will lol
noobnoobzues - don't hide behind you clone accounts haha

yqz7 14-10-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by generic (Post 13703819)
That whole block had been raided. I doubt any MLs survived from the raid. :(

Wah I wonder which block... To think I almost visited moon 2 days back (even though that day she was safe)
Sad...

kwokfucheng 14-10-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg50 (Post 13704287)

I really hope u show the same level of care and concern to your family and friends the same level u show to these ml. If not u ought to be ashamed of yourself.

lohei99 14-10-2015 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yqz7 (Post 13704415)
Wah I wonder which block... To think I almost visited moon 2 days back (even though that day she was safe)
Sad...

That condo only one block I thought

sg50 14-10-2015 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwokfucheng (Post 13704416)
I really hope u show the same level of care and concern to your family and friends the same level u show to these ml. If not u ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I really hope u show the same level of respect to these ml the same level u show to your family and friends. If not u ought to be ashamed of yourself. LOL

kwokfucheng 14-10-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg50 (Post 13704474)
I really hope u show the same level of respect to these ml the same level u show to your family and friends. If not u ought to be ashamed of yourself. LOL

Of coz basic respect as a human being. Just not retarded to the point of chiding fellow forummer for using lol when , well most of us could see the funny side to it,obviously u could not , u r too obsessed with caring for them. Carry on caring for them, even better tell AV u r the ml girlfriend in event u r raided,that will really be care and concern , when this happens, a big LOL to u

ppang3828 15-10-2015 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwokfucheng (Post 13704518)
Of coz basic respect as a human being. Just not retarded to the point of chiding fellow forummer for using lol when , well most of us could see the funny side to it,obviously u could not , u r too obsessed with caring for them. Carry on caring for them, even better tell AV u r the ml girlfriend in event u r raided,that will really be care and concern , when this happens, a big LOL to u

Well said bro ! He cares too much , till the point of looking at every account thinking they are clones, like he is the biggest Indian chief, caring for every ML out there like a mother hen. Too sensitive and too much time on hand, nosy parker, end up he is the biggest loser of all.

Telling rumors or lies won't get you any awards, because end of the day people trust actions not just words.

LeeHsienLoong 15-10-2015 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandero (Post 13703983)
Balestier is no no to go..i always skip BL at best.. too much activity around. ML stay beside the Quality hotel is the most exposed with so many bros go in and go out it is just matter of time before the resident will complain to building mgmt. WHo want their new condo infested with vice activity

Yes, I also stay away from MLs who put up there.
Very risky place.

fauste 15-10-2015 12:57 AM

Moon got released yet ?

secretlyinlove 15-10-2015 01:08 AM

not a good night today

2735yuhang 15-10-2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leehsienloong (Post 13704642)
yes, i also stay away from mls who put up there.
Very risky place.

你们以为越危险的地方也是最安全的地方吗?
内政部就在近近而已知道吗?