The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=839147)

Bobbylol99 12-10-2021 05:20 PM

Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

there’s a sindy there as well not bad 👍🏼 exotic taste

chewej5 13-10-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underhidden (Post 20875723)
Hit the same shop at lunchtime
Apple was out
Only 2 SW on site
New GG +1 other
Other - had her last week as warmup b4 Apple
Shrunken As, skinny, ...a bit mechanical and too much of the stupid pretend acting crap

So trialed GG..slim, but not skinny. Typical Han chinese central china look
natural Bs with erasers

Super wet** below
Started her doggie n she started trembling in a minute..i was like...hmm!

Did her a few minits more; flipped her on back and pumped her....started grabbing me all over, her own boobs and just nonstop

Wah

Ok..seems...mebbe true..this might be a oneoff...
She claimed i am first nonasiatic she fuks, says i am bigger than the ^little things^ she has b4, so maybe just lucked in on the ^excitement factor^ with her...might not happen next time.

Did her nonstop 15+ minutes...
The guy next me was banging the skinny gal..dork finished in like 3 minutes lol..

I went back in doggie, then pulled out and had her suck me to finish CIM

No complaint/hurry/ etc..

standard 150 +50 tip for the CIM
(Took it all..kept sucking until sure i was done...none of the pull away n spit crap)

RTF ? Yea! Keep on list

Bro, GG allow frenching and painting?

Nodbody 14-10-2021 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewej5 (Post 20875942)
Bro, I confirmed there is a one call Lisa / 丽莎. You might explore more again…
But maybe you have mentioned one call GG / other. The other maybe call Lisa.

Lisa like move to balestier le

Newbieshag 14-10-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Apple was out
Only 2 SW on site
New GG +1 other
Shrunken As, skinny, ...a bit mechanical and too much of the stupid pretend acting crap

natural Bs with erasers

Super wet** below

Did her a few minits more; flipped her on back and pumped her....started grabbing me all over, her own boobs and just nonstop

Wah

She claimed i am first nonasiatic she fuks, says i am bigger than the ^little things^ she has b4, so maybe just lucked in on the ^excitement factor^ with her...might not happen next time.

The guy next me was banging the skinny gal..dork finished in like 3 minutes lol..

(Took it all..kept sucking until sure i was done...none of the pull away n spit crap)

RTF ? Yea! Keep on list

Wow 😯 envy you bro. Can share the ctc ? Thanks 😊

Restrain 03-11-2021 02:14 PM

I actually do not have very good impression of the gals in this area.. but got a contact from unclewang and decided to go try out a girl by the name of Ting Ting.

Long story short... TT is not in any of the spas with a proper shopfront. Place is not very well upkept and shower cubical is not attached to the rooms. Quite a few gals in this "shop" so regulars in this area might know this place.

Considered a MILF.. can't say she is pretty but neither is she bad looking, probably a 6.5/10, but enhanced boobs figure is rather good with fairly flat abs - 7.5/10. She is rather attentive in other areas like helping you to undress, brushing you "unknowingly" around your nips and dick as she does so.. bringing you out to the shower area and helping you pull the curtain close. She is dressed in some kind of pyjamas - silk spaghetti top and shorts, with no bra.. her perky nips can be seen behind the soft silk, which I cannot take it but to give it a grab and a pinch before going to shower..

Massage is negligible - 10 mins, and after confirm the service, went straight to work. No BJ, but a good round of licking before capping and riding hard. Cooperative and pretty good responses during the FJ, and not really a clock watching/ rushing you during the act. 8/10

All in all, location is not ideal, but FJ session was better than I expected. However, TT is not exactly my type of gal after all my recent stints of syts. May go back to try her once or twice more before I leave her for others.

Sasuke 03-11-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restrain (Post 20919329)
I actually do not have very good impression of the gals in this area.. but got a contact from unclewang and decided to go try out a girl by the name of Ting Ting.

Long story short... TT is not in any of the spas with a proper shopfront. Place is not very well upkept and shower cubical is not attached to the rooms. Quite a few gals in this "shop" so regulars in this area might know this place.

Considered a MILF.. can't say she is pretty but neither is she bad looking, probably a 6.5/10, but enhanced boobs figure is rather good with fairly flat abs - 7.5/10. She is rather attentive in other areas like helping you to undress, brushing you "unknowingly" around your nips and dick as she does so.. bringing you out to the shower area and helping you pull the curtain close. She is dressed in some kind of pyjamas - silk spaghetti top and shorts, with no bra.. her perky nips can be seen behind the soft silk, which I cannot take it but to give it a grab and a pinch before going to shower..

Massage is negligible - 10 mins, and after confirm the service, went straight to work. No BJ, but a good round of licking before capping and riding hard. Cooperative and pretty good responses during the FJ, and not really a clock watching/ rushing you during the act. 8/10

All in all, location is not ideal, but FJ session was better than I expected. However, TT is not exactly my type of gal after all my recent stints of syts. May go back to try her once or twice more before I leave her for others.

Tried her yesterday too, she gave quite good massage and abit of teasing, $155 including entrance but no blow, i dont want bj anyway. Was damn responsive during FJ, was so high that she auto french, i dont want frenching but cant avoid.
But yeah, its a really disgusting place with uneven stairs, dirty shared toilets, and curtain rooms with musky smell. I bet alot of cockroaches everywhere.

afterburn 03-11-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasuke (Post 20919357)
Tried her yesterday too, she gave quite good massage and abit of teasing, $155 including entrance but no blow, i dont want bj anyway. Was damn responsive during FJ, was so high that she auto french, i dont want frenching but cant avoid.
But yeah, its a really disgusting place with uneven stairs, dirty shared toilets, and curtain rooms with musky smell. I bet alot of cockroaches everywhere.

Haizzzz remember the good old days before covid when $150 bought 90 minutes 2 shots with young thai FL in a comfortable clean condo room.

Not sure if I tried the same shop as there are on both sides of the road, but can knock the extra $5 off :D

Brother 03-11-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 20919403)
Haizzzz remember the good old days before covid when $150 bought 90 minutes 2 shots with young thai FL in a comfortable clean condo room.

Not sure if I tried the same shop as there are on both sides of the road, but can knock the extra $5 off :D

Your note just brought back fond memories of those 150/90/2 catch. Some occasions the rooms come with bathtubs where a dip + BJ was what I enjoyed. Almost always ended my first shot as bathtub cim in such cases :)

unclewang12345 03-11-2021 04:43 PM

nowadays if u gotten tis service n attitube consider not bad liao. mpreover her attitude is good n quick exciting when u do beside curtain. lol

Tumtum_23 03-11-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restrain (Post 20919329)

I also tried liao lol , this place the angpai is rose. Anyway its 150 for 30mins if you dont go for massage, take note

Sasuke 03-11-2021 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 (Post 20919832)
I also tried liao lol , this place the angpai is rose. Anyway its 150 for 30mins if you dont go for massage, take note

can nego, just say dont want anything at first and get the massage, then $100 max for fj.

Newbieshag 05-11-2021 05:24 PM

Rose ,I think she is the most popular there.

What I like :
GFE :10/10,
FJ:8/10 (cause doesn’t know was she faking her moaning )but not a time watcher Massage :7/10 .

What I Don’t ’t like :
During FJ always looked at HP whenever she received a message,
Bathroom is outside the room
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Will RTF/RTM a few more times ,after that will move on .
Any bros have recommendations for other MLs there who is better then the flower ? Thanks

Sexygal 06-11-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Apple was out
Only 2 SW on site
New GG +1 other

natural Bs with erasers

Super wet** below

Wah

RTF ? Yea! Keep on list

Bro can share ctc

caoster 07-11-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbieshag (Post 20923129)

What I like :
FJ:8/10 (cause doesn’t know was she faking her moaning )but not a time watcher Massage :7/10 .

What I Don’t ’t like :
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Any bros have recommendations for other MLs there who is better then the flower ? Thanks

Hi bro. Can share ctc pls?
I look in this tread but seems like there is alot of mp in this stretch. Would like to book before hitting over.

tgbnhy 07-11-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbieshag (Post 20923129)

What I like :

What I Don’t ’t like :
Steep staircase

Damage :
55+ 100

Rose become 155 already?
Previously need 200