The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Pattaya (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77984)

havana 02-10-2008 12:59 AM

Re: Pattaya

Pee AhTeckLim, u really know how to enjoy life:p
How I wish I can be like u:rolleyes:

NobleEagle 02-10-2008 01:21 AM

hahaha i also like tat say...couldnt expect anything more when u have nice beaches, good food n booze, beautiful ladies with a sun setting behind ur back :cool::cool::cool:

NobleEagle 02-10-2008 01:37 AM

Bro ahtecklim, can intro any reasonable priced hotels that are about thb 750~1200, clean (not grim dirty looking) AC room, a small pool, walking distance to everywhere, situated near the A-gogos area?

gurame 02-10-2008 12:24 PM

VC hotel charges 950 wif breakast n is situated abt 5 mins walk from Walking Street, nice clean pool too, the rooms to me were actually quite clean compared to other hotels at tis price.

NobleEagle 03-10-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurame (Post 3112426)
VC hotel charges 950 wif breakast n is situated abt 5 mins walk from Walking Street, nice clean pool too, the rooms to me were actually quite clean compared to other hotels at tis price.

Tks Bro, 950 is for Junior Standard or Standard room? I see on internet is 1000 and 1200 leh...is it cheaper for walk-ins?

gurame 04-10-2008 01:34 PM

Bro, its for standard room and the rooms are quite spacious. My fellow bonking mate n i decided no tapao for 1st nite so we booked 1 room n paid xtra 400 for additional bed. Its definitely walk in rate n there's a huge banner in front of the hotel advertising the rates.

Torres_Mok 04-10-2008 10:37 PM

Pattaya here I come! :)

ahtecklim 06-10-2008 11:59 PM

I find the best hotels are in the Soi Diana area coz its in the centre of everything. Turn left , its Walking Street and turn right is Soi 6/7/8 beer bars. It even has its own area for bars in LK Metro as well as the beer bars opp Diana Inn.

You can book Diana Inn for a couple of nites and search for better deals when you are there. Diana Inn is nice but the hotel has no lift and everyone wants the lower floors coz its not nice to walk up a big flight of stairs when drunk or horny!

motard 07-10-2008 01:41 AM

Anyone got any idea if Jasmine hotel is girl-friendly? It's located on Soi BJ.

Is there even a girl-unfriendly hotel in pattaya?

ahbuden 07-10-2008 07:55 AM

Pattaya, which place or clubs most fun

NobleEagle 07-10-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahbuden (Post 3125557)

all the places mentioned from page 1 to page 10 should be fun :D:p

Bro fun is a relative word la, wat may be fun to others may not be fun to you...u need to be more specific in your request for people to better help also its better you do some reading from previous pages before asking ;)

yinyang 07-10-2008 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 3126064)
..fun is a relative word la, wat may be fun to others may not be fun to you...u need to be more specific..

Yo. Like my foray to Pattaya 2 weekends back (not been there eons ago) with my side dish, we were hit in eyeballs with beer/agg bars ever so popular with farangs. Not just on walking street, also 2nd street and sois in between. Even watched MU vs Bolton game in a beer bar (off walking street) but only realised after my 2nd beer it was a Bolton hangout (with BW sign staring at me kns). But no one gave a damn.

Even managed to sneak out to agg bar next to my hotel (Tim's hotel, next to new Avenue shopping mall) whilst my gal was feeling under weather and zzzz. Bf 1 tall 1.8 agg and did ST upstairs. Rats, that's telling too much, kekekee

You may try Differ (club/disco) near Big C, looks classy and cater to late/hip crowd (real quiet sundays). Also Hollywood nearby and even Hard Rock Cafe
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahbuden

gurame 07-10-2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motard (Post 3125187)
Anyone got any idea if Jasmine hotel is girl-friendly? It's located on Soi BJ.

Is there even a girl-unfriendly hotel in pattaya?

Bro, most hotels in pattaya r gal friendly, however i know some higher end hotels do charge additional for bringing "visitors". if i remember correctly, Hard Rock hotel was charging abt THB 900 for bringing unregistered visitors. Also remind the gals to bring along their ID as most hotels will ask for it.

XtintX 07-10-2008 03:02 PM

Never been to Pattaya... my image is that its a beach area... got shopping tourist attractions?

motard 07-10-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XtintX (Post 3126585)
Never been to Pattaya... my image is that its a beach area... got shopping tourist attractions?

shopping seems more expensive in pattaya