The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Danang & Hoi An (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=366893)

YouAreJuzLapSap 15-01-2024 03:14 PM

Re: Danang & Hoi An

Just back from Danang. Went with family so not much action. If u search WeChat, a lot ladies offer out all massage to your room.

Manage to find 1 opportunity to go out. After research I went to this Hotel S*md*. Paid 2million for massage n full service. Unfortunately service wise was below my expectation. Unlike in Ho Chi Minh, here to shower yourself, lie down for massage, and proceed with the deed. No facilities like sauna etc provided.

Good thing is, the lady is a lot more younger here company to HCM. Mine was only 22 years old, petite size and can speak decent English. So communication was good. First time don’t need to use google translate during the session. Look and body I’ll rate her 8/10. Definitely syt.

From what she say, only around 10 ladies working there and they are open till 2am.

After done, try walk around the area but nothing. Danang really are more slow pace / chill compare to HCM.

Hurricane88 15-01-2024 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap (Post 22985122)

Good thing is, the lady is a lot more younger here company to HCM. Mine was only 22 years old, petite size and can speak decent English. So communication was good. First time don’t need to use google translate during the session. Look and body I’ll rate her 8/10. Definitely syt.

From what she say, only around 10 ladies working there and they are open till 2am.

After done, try walk around the area but nothing. Danang really are more slow pace / chill compare to HCM.

Yes, Danang has enough FL operating...bet you the gal is from South or North and not from close by....:)

Your hotel Regency Hyatt will not allow such activites...:)

hello9999 18-01-2024 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap (Post 22985122)
Just back from Danang. Went with family so not much action. If u search WeChat, a lot ladies offer out all massage to your room.

Manage to find 1 opportunity to go out. After research I went to this Hotel S*md*. Paid 2million for massage n full service. Unfortunately service wise was below my expectation. Unlike in Ho Chi Minh, here to shower yourself, lie down for massage, and proceed with the deed. No facilities like sauna etc provided.

Thanks for sharing bro!

calmness 18-01-2024 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntsolo (Post 22749372)
Is it safe to go in to those massage shops in Da Nang or all is piano type massage? Any good massage place to recommend?

Can find barbershop at Danang. I get excellent svc from there last visit.

tritonyeah666 24-01-2024 10:27 PM

Any sensual massage with extra in hoi an? Going there this wkend

UrbanDecal 06-02-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayNix (Post 22981907)
@danang Hoi An

Massage
Massage + HJ
FJ
Girls Overnight ( go drink + overnight )

Can pm me for my WeChat
Girls will be sent directly to your hotel

hello bro. Idk why but keep unable to dm you. Can you dm me your contacts in Da Nang please. thank you thank you.

HOET 10-03-2024 11:55 AM

Hello all, I’m a newbie here. I’m to Danang and Hue soon. Anyone has WeChat contact to share?

AugustineBoris 19-03-2024 12:27 AM

Any recommendation at Danang?

uppenbar 20-03-2024 06:31 PM

Going to Danang this weekend, can bros share a tip or two?

cataramp 21-03-2024 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uppenbar (Post 23171901)
Going to Danang this weekend, can bros share a tip or two?

Wechat will have ppl adding you. But how legit, I'm not sure :o

TheWprldsLocalP 13-05-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayNix (Post 22981907)
@danang Hoi An

Massage
Massage + HJ
FJ
Girls Overnight ( go drink + overnight )

Can pm me for my WeChat
Girls will be sent directly to your hotel

Hey man, can you PM me, I'm currently in Hoi an

uppenbar 14-05-2024 10:21 AM

Recommendation

Proper massage - Panda Spa

HJ - King Spa

Beautiful ladies at Boss Bar Lounge, but costly, so visit at own risk.

amsterdam01 16-05-2024 10:00 AM

There are some good full service massage places.

Tell signs are:
-Mentioning of VIP Massage or steambath
-Pictures of rooms shows a normal bed
-Male staff outside of the premises to help you with the motorbike

Massage Sakura Đà Nẵng (next to Vifitel King hotel):
dmg 1.5 Mio incl tip, 1shot, 60 min (girl: 9/10 - 22-24 yrs)

Massage SAPPHIRE - Jacuzzi (opp of Lotte Duty free) :
dmg 2.0 Mio incl tip, 1 shot, 60 min (girl: 10/10 -22 yrs)