The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to open your own legal brothel in Geylang? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=645908)

Oligarch 03-04-2017 03:35 AM

How to open your own legal brothel in Geylang?

Interesting topic, isn't it?

Let's start!
How much is the real estate in this area?
How hard to obtain the license?

owenfang 03-04-2017 07:31 AM

Re: How to open your own legal brothel in Geylang?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oligarch (Post 15792307)

Let's start!

Last check is above 10 million for sales

Konnichiwawa 03-04-2017 11:45 AM

dont need buy just rent $2000 per mth can already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by owenfang (Post 15792521)
Last check is above 10 million for sales

strikeback4 03-04-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Let's start!

Last time i heard, usually the OKT are all former police officer or informant or somehow related, they need their "Own people" to operate this brothels so that they follow the law to ensure they procure the girls lawfully and make sure they go for their monthly check up

I believe the OKT being related is true to the certain extent as pimping is illegal in Singapore

Prostitution Law in Singapore

canadianexpat 16-04-2017 05:24 AM

Do they allow foreigners rent a brothel? Is there any ang mo in geyland brothels?

strikeback4 16-04-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianexpat (Post 15839242)
Do they allow foreigners rent a brothel? Is there any ang mo in geyland brothels?

The brothels are controlled by the police / gov so i dont think they will allow foreigner to operate...

Main reason i think is they don't want triads and secret society to take part in any of it

Konnichiwawa 16-04-2017 09:53 AM

well if u a foreigner u can go changi there open a businesss one man show can do bbbbj and rimming to all local guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianexpat (Post 15839242)

sams11 18-04-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strikeback4 (Post 15793332)
Last time i heard, usually the OKT are all former police officer or informant or somehow related, they need their "Own people" to operate this brothels so that they follow the law to ensure they procure the girls lawfully and make sure they go for their monthly check up

I believe the OKT being related is true to the certain extent as pimping is illegal in Singapore

Prostitution Law in Singapore

I have heard a different version from yours.

First, the applicant should not have a criminal record. Second, the applicant needs to have prior experience in running a brothel be an okt, ex-okt, or a partner of brothel or at least an approved assistant of a brothel. Third, he will have to prove that he has financial resources to operate one. It is not easy for an amateur to get a license.

Foreigner will have not be given a license.

Good luck!

PlainJanet 19-04-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strikeback4 (Post 15839541)
The brothels are controlled by the police / gov so i dont think they will allow foreigner to operate...

Main reason i think is they don't want triads and secret society to take part in any of it

yeah, i heard on the news.

afterburn 20-04-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sams11 (Post 15848165)
I have heard a different version from yours.

First, the applicant should not have a criminal record. Second, the applicant needs to have prior experience in running a brothel be an okt, ex-okt, or a partner of brothel or at least an approved assistant of a brothel. Third, he will have to prove that he has financial resources to operate one. It is not easy for an amateur to get a license.

Foreigner will have not be given a license.

Good luck!

This sounds like an old-school style apprenticeship. Must work for some okt or as assistant in a brothel first, in order to be qualified to open your own place.

Fat Fatt 13-05-2020 11:49 PM

Quote:

Let's start!

Try not to open too much of these new threads. After there will be lots of posts to educate you that you are behind time, people transact using online technology and provide flexible locations to fuck and no need to go to poorly decorated places. And you will only get Ah Pek as customers. It will go on and on and on

K1975 18-05-2020 04:44 PM

Maybe got ready seller to exit industry