The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Penis length and thickness (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=659707)

Fusedballs 25-07-2017 01:21 PM

Penis length and thickness

Any bro out there can share how to increase dick length and width. The natural way non medication

mygirly 27-07-2017 07:07 PM

Re: Penis length and thickness

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fusedballs (Post 16210776)
Any bro out there can share how to increase dick length and width. The natural way non medication

Eat more vegetables and drink more water. Try!

IAmAwesome 27-07-2017 11:25 PM

TS don't mind share with us what is your current length in cm?

3Dragon 27-07-2017 11:50 PM

Had a fren went for some injection and added a couple of inches. Now he super happy with his birdie.

worldtreeboy 28-07-2017 02:38 AM

Is 14 cm consider good?

sammyboyfor 28-07-2017 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worldtreeboy (Post 16221878)
Is 14 cm consider good?

Depends where you live in the world...

14cm is 5.5". Short by Congo standards but well endowed by most Asian standards.

Big Sexy 28-07-2017 06:37 AM

if u google, you will probably find some webby telling u to use pump and some natural massage oil /herb etc .... i am not sure reports if those are reliable.

What i would suggest is while u might not be able to increase your penis size natural, you could so something to improve yours and your partner sexual experience. e.g foreplay, exercise and eat healthy and also shave yourself clean, it will make a dick look slight longer.

Quote:

liverpoolreds88 28-07-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Dunn think there is any solution other than surgery.

sammyboyfor 28-07-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 (Post 16222343)
Dunn think there is any solution other than surgery.

Why are people so hung up over how well they are hung?

commandowolf 28-07-2017 07:53 PM

Relax bro, 13cm is good. Dont worry, its not just how long, girth and how you use it also important. Go learn how to finger and paint and up your foreplay game, be more confident.

Fusedballs 28-07-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 16221422)
TS don't mind share with us what is your current length in cm?

Current 13 cm long and 3 cm wide.

juststray 30-07-2017 01:29 PM

Too long and to wide can be uncomfortable, to both.

J2Cockle 09-08-2017 12:11 PM

Coming from a mixed heritage (mom is asian, dad's caucasian) i thought i would have benefited from my Caucasian genes - unfortunately.

I've lived in Japan for a long time and find anything that could help.

I consider myself well traveled and find that both thailand and vietnam have places that provide 'massages' that help. I've tried using sandalwood oil and it helps. However, this took a long time ... ahhahah no pun intended.

After a good 3 years, i believe the length of my penis had extended by half an inch, its now a good 4.5 inches during erection, the girth is also now thicker.

Now that i am working in Singapore, i find places that have prostate massage helps. Don't mistake this for handjobs, they come packaged as prostate massage plus it comes techniques that tug and clears the veins around penis.

My mandarin is really bad so i tend to look for masseuse that can converse in English. I will also troll the other threads that share about massages.

J2Cockle 09-08-2017 05:25 PM

I guess my asian genes are more dominant.

Let's just say i used to be a "Malaysian" and now am a "thai" lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16221976)
Depends where you live in the world...

14cm is 5.5". Short by Congo standards but well endowed by most Asian standards.

randyrockhard 11-08-2017 01:08 AM

Quote:

Well .. the man with the biggest dick in the world put some weights to it when he was younger. :p

Depending on your age, usually if you are still a teenager, you still have hope for growth. (e.g. drinking Tien Chi-that helps teenager grow taller/bigger by improving their blood circulation)

Mine is on the thin but long kind. lol

It's how you utilize any tool that really matters. Most women experience clitoral orgasm more than vaginal orgasm. So not to worry!