The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Chlymdia (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=905173)

LustFulBoiBoi 23-10-2022 06:57 AM

Chlymdia

Hi, I was diagnosed with chlamydia and would like to know if azithromycin 1g oral is in powder form? And if it's one time usage? Means just drink it one time for one day and that's it. Unlike doxycycline, which require you to eat tablets for 7 days.

Hunkydunky 23-10-2022 08:18 PM

Re: Chlymdia

Quote:

Originally Posted by LustFulBoiBoi (Post 21760075)
Hi, I was diagnosed with chlamydia and would like to know if azithromycin 1g oral is in powder form? And if it's one time usage? Means just drink it one time for one day and that's it. Unlike doxycycline, which require you to eat tablets for 7 days.

Can advise from where you got it?

IamGood 24-10-2022 07:49 AM

U are diagnosed but u are not given proper medicine?

LustFulBoiBoi 24-10-2022 08:28 AM

Returning to get the medicine few days later. Just need more info before I go take my medicine.

whitewolf855 26-10-2022 12:27 AM

Quote:

Yes from what I remembered Azithromycin 1g single dose works. But be sure to go back for testing as instructed to make sure its eradicated.

killbyaboast 09-11-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitewolf855 (Post 21768056)
Yes from what I remembered Azithromycin 1g single dose works. But be sure to go back for testing as instructed to make sure its eradicated.

Better do both azo and doxy 7 days
kill the bug completely

InterFace 09-11-2022 02:54 PM

Quote:

Me thinks you talking about zethromax? Maybe another name. It's take one now & one more the next day & back to business;)

ubuntumytutu 13-11-2022 01:02 PM

WHat are some of the symptoms you felt before going to see a doctor?

AUDIFANSG 12-12-2022 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubuntumytutu (Post 21818344)
WHat are some of the symptoms you felt before going to see a doctor?

Got it b4. Symtomps including burning sensation during urination and some kinda cloudy particles in pee.

GeylangWander2 12-12-2022 02:09 PM

Same here got it last month and forced off chionging for 2 weeks

Burning / stinging sensation
Itchy feeling near the pee hole
Some sticky stuff at the pee hole

Went to dsc clinic

TS u are very strange, why need to wait for medicine ? I think u are trying to do self diagnosis and self medicate

Just go dsc clinic la....

lonelyfish 12-12-2022 11:23 PM

I wonder what's the frequency to get these in GL. I never got it when chionging overseas, but get it in SG. Mostly BBBJ but all cap FJ. I got that burning sensation, itchiness and sticky stuff but test negative for all the tests, don't even know what is that.

Now 2nd week of treatment, almost ok already but gonna take a break for an extra 2 weeks before my next trip ...

Joverick 14-12-2022 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 21894605)
I got that burning sensation, itchiness and sticky stuff but test negative for all the tests, don't even know what is that.

Most probably it's UTI rather than STD since test negative.

killbyaboast 14-12-2022 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonelyfish (Post 21894605)
I wonder what's the frequency to get these in GL. I never got it when chionging overseas, but get it in SG. Mostly BBBJ but all cap FJ. I got that burning sensation, itchiness and sticky stuff but test negative for all the tests, don't even know what is that.

Now 2nd week of treatment, almost ok already but gonna take a break for an extra 2 weeks before my next trip ...

there are other bugs not tested usually
ureaplasma/mycoplasma

lonelyfish 16-12-2022 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joverick (Post 21897548)
Most probably it's UTI rather than STD since test negative.

Whatever it is, it sure is painful and takes some time to recover. It seems the recovery method is similar to urethritis.

alleycat 30-12-2022 09:38 AM

Take care and stay safe bro