The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   West/Central West Massage + BJ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=952273)

Aevon123 09-08-2023 01:47 AM

West/Central West Massage + BJ

Anyone know where I can find a MP with ML that does Massage + BJ? Not just offering HJ only?

Ideally in Central/Central West/West location!

HV, Buona, Clementi area or further west/central also can bah.

Happy to swap with some good lobang around the area too if you want.

Thanks

Aevon123 09-08-2023 01:31 PM

Re: West/Central West Massage + BJ

Or if they offer FJ also can

Habahaba69 30-10-2023 12:06 AM

Finding the west side thread but the thread closed..

Just went to Jurong East and found a gem. It is at Yuhua here, near the swimming pool side.

She just came here 1 week ago from Vietnam. Massage is strong, not piano. Also, she put in effort. The teasing is quite power, i cant tahan and begging for her to release. LOL

Age wise, I cant tell. But she is fair and have a nice smile like Anne Hattaway. Long black hair, height about 162-164cm. Meat at right places, boobs is a big B, big nice bum which I touch - that day shw wear leggings. Roaming allowed. What i like is that there is no door to the rooms which got individual shower. So it is like a portable screen. Quite kinky. After massage, she got a device which is like some vibrator to vibrate my face for facial massage. She also massage my ears, neck and forehead. Good experience but its $68. Well, better than $88.. LOL

She put in effort too..quite good la.

Mothjt 22-11-2023 11:03 AM

Went for a session at *-Spa at Jurong East awhile back and booked a session with N***.

Looks: Sweet looking, 150-156ht, discount 20% from pictures.

Massage: average, felt a little amateur but she tries. She was sweating and panting just from giving the massage

GFE: so, so. She’s friendly but that’s about all

Playability: 2G

Damage: 3 Blue

RTM: no

Mothjt 22-11-2023 11:05 AM

Went to *-Spa at Jurong East awhile back and booked a session with N***.

Looks: Sweet looking, 150-156ht, discount 20% from pictures.

Massage: average, felt a little amateur but she tries. She was sweating and panting just from giving the massage

GFE: so, so. She’s friendly but that’s about all

Playability: 2G

Damage: 3 Blue

RTM: no

device 09-05-2024 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevon123 (Post 22559398)
Anyone know where I can find a MP with ML that does Massage + BJ? Not just offering HJ only?

Thanks

can share contact for west side?

fireheart77 31-05-2024 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aevon123 (Post 22559398)

Thanks

I went to **** ** at Clementi Ave 2. PM for contact.

Pls share if u have other contacts

pp12345 06-06-2024 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habahaba69 (Post 22782351)

Just went to Jurong East and found a gem. It is at Yuhua here, near the swimming pool side.

She just came here 1 week ago from Vietnam. Massage is strong, not piano. Also, she put in effort. The teasing is quite power, i cant tahan and begging for her to release. LOL

Age wise, I cant tell. But she is fair and have a nice smile like Anne Hattaway. Long black hair, height about 162-164cm. Meat at right places, boobs is a big B, big nice bum which I touch - that day shw wear leggings. Roaming allowed. What i like is that there is no door to the rooms which got individual shower. So it is like a portable screen. Quite kinky. After massage, she got a device which is like some vibrator to vibrate my face for facial massage. She also massage my ears, neck and forehead. Good experience but its $68. Well, better than $88.. LOL

bro can share ctc and location tnks

yoyoyew 11-06-2024 02:49 PM

Quote:

Can share contact?

winterrain 11-06-2024 03:40 PM

Can share ctc?

Rowly 11-06-2024 05:11 PM

Quote:

Bro can share contact? Ty!