The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Gray spots on the groin area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985857)

nuckkie 13-05-2024 09:19 AM

Gray spots on the groin area

Hello there bros,

I have always been practicing safe sex, condoms for both FJ and BJ but recently i have had 3 sessions of massage with BBBJ.

After 2 weeks passed, i notice white grayish spots (looks like dry spots) located at my groin area. Initially it was only 3 spots, but today when i check thoroughly, saw that there are about 5 or 6 spots, same gray spots with slight pinkish at the centre.

Any of the bros faced this before? And what could this possibly be?

Thank you.

31780052 14-05-2024 10:01 AM

Re: Gray spots on the groin area

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuckkie (Post 23327831)
Hello there bros,

I have always been practicing safe sex, condoms for both FJ and BJ but recently i have had 3 sessions of massage with BBBJ.

After 2 weeks passed, i notice white grayish spots (looks like dry spots) located at my groin area. Initially it was only 3 spots, but today when i check thoroughly, saw that there are about 5 or 6 spots, same gray spots with slight pinkish at the centre.

Any of the bros faced this before? And what could this possibly be?

Thank you.

You should check yourself with a doctor bro .because you also didn't mention whether you experienced other signs. such as perhaps feeling itching or other signs.

nuckkie 14-05-2024 10:17 AM

I hope the picture will help. Apologies if posting such pictures is wrong. 🙏

nuckkie 14-05-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 31780052 (Post 23331100)
You should check yourself with a doctor bro .because you also didn't mention whether you experienced other signs. such as perhaps feeling itching or other signs.

Honestly, there isn't any other signs. No painful urination, no itch, no other sores.

31780052 14-05-2024 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuckkie (Post 23331151)
Honestly, there isn't any other signs. No painful urination, no itch, no other sores.

maybe just fungus. and can be treated with cream. just try bro. or you can try checking with a dermatologist if it bothers you. Hope this can help you 🙏

lokosko 17-05-2024 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuckkie (Post 23331144)

I hope the picture will help. Apologies if posting such pictures is wrong. 🙏

it looks like it's just tinea versicolor. especially if you don't feel anything. hope it's not bad bro