The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

pykrete 11-07-2016 11:04 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trel (Post 14827147)
Met Isabella from Emmanuelle recently. Good arrangement by okt and she is much prettier than pics. That's where the good part ends

Looks: very fair and pretty. Can pass off for Korean
Body: slim with enhanced Cs. Still soft and nice to play
BBBJ: short and she couldn't wait to get it over and done with
FJ: same per BBBJ. can't be bothered to do much
GFE: despite multiple attempts to chat she more interested to play with her phone.
Conclusion: will not bother with this stable again

Second this. Pretty but attitude is horrible.

vipaka 11-07-2016 11:14 PM

Name : Ying Ying/Ink Ink
RoyceBabes

This is my first time writing a FR, and more of the compliments will go to the boss of Royce than the lady. (Lady is good too :) )

His attitude in replies were very accommodating as I asked him for the availability of the girls that I wanted to patronize and after 2 days of asking, finally manage to squeeze me into one of the slots with good confirmation.

Now for YingYing,

Timing of the appointment was prompt without delay, she opened the door and looks wise similar to the photos so it was not a big shock.
SOP of how everything goes.
Bathe, Clean and get ready.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 8/10 with a not so obvious little tattoo which only manage to see in a certain view :D

Boob : Should be B Cup
Natural and Firm with beautiful pink perky nipples. Nice to knead, mould, suck and lick.

BBBJ: 7/10, hardworking type but still lack abit of skill (Im probably harder to please as I am a BBBJ lover)

GFE : Very friendly, She can break ice very well with good command of language to communicate.

FJ: 8/10, good moaning attempts and skill wise to create some tightness in certain positions, 1st shot and 2nd shot during FJ, and took a break of about 30 mins in between with very mild massage(it would be nice if there is a proper type of massage techniques)

RTF: Yes, I would as I have promised to help her in something and hopefully can try CIM or other services that I missed out during the session.

Satisfaction: As what RoyceBabes bro said, customer satisfaction is his priority and I think from his part, he has done what he promised. Kudos that that.

BroR 11-07-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vipaka (Post 14831544)
Name : Ying Ying/Ink Ink
RoyceBabes

This is my first time writing a FR, and more of the compliments will go to the boss of Royce than the lady. (Lady is good too :) )

His attitude in replies were very accommodating as I asked him for the availability of the girls that I wanted to patronize and after 2 days of asking, finally manage to squeeze me into one of the slots with good confirmation.

Now for YingYing,

Timing of the appointment was prompt without delay, she opened the door and looks wise similar to the photos so it was not a big shock.
SOP of how everything goes.
Bathe, Clean and get ready.

Looks: 8/10

Body: 8/10 with a not so obvious little tattoo which only manage to see in a certain view :D

Boob : Should be B Cup
Natural and Firm with beautiful pink perky nipples. Nice to knead, mould, suck and lick.

BBBJ: 7/10, hardworking type but still lack abit of skill (Im probably harder to please as I am a BBBJ lover)

GFE : Very friendly, She can break ice very well with good command of language to communicate.

FJ: 8/10, good moaning attempts and skill wise to create some tightness in certain positions, 1st shot and 2nd shot during FJ, and took a break of about 30 mins in between with very mild massage(it would be nice if there is a proper type of massage techniques)

RTF: Yes, I would as I have promised to help her in something and hopefully can try CIM or other services that I missed out during the session.

Satisfaction: As what RoyceBabes bro said, customer satisfaction is his priority and I think from his part, he has done what he promised. Kudos that that.

I liked her massage though, she gave a full body one

SmokyJoe 12-07-2016 01:51 AM

Been a while since I last posted a FR. I just couldn't get a good girl who satisfied me fully until recently.

Had Elli from LAX. I was abit apprehensive at first since I've been having a run of bad luck with girls for the past few months. I am more the just sit back and relax and let the girl work type (Lazy ass in other words) so I don't really guide the girls. Elli to me is a gem. She is pro-active and will initiate action from taking off clothes to frenching to BBBJ to the dirty deed. And man she really turns me on. As usual I can't speak more than 2 words of thai and Elli can't speak more than broken english but somehow we get along and can communicate using a variety of hand gestures and the limited words we know.

Ok on to the ratings before I start ranting further.
Looks according to the photo: 8/10 if you are looking at their website now, the left photo of her smiling is current and up to date and to me resembles her the best. The right photo was taken in BKK and doesn't represent her well as she is smiling most of the time.
Looks in real life: 7.5/10 Big eyes and nice shapely face with pouty lips and beautiful white straight teeth crowned by long straight hair that doesn't smell. Her smile is superb.
Body: 8/10 for me as I am not that much a boob lover. Soft B cups with eraser nips. The thing that does it for me is the ultra smooth (fair for a thai) skin and surprisingly she has quite a nice ass that is good for pounding and grabbing.
Frenching: Yes damn good. Kiss and french all the way through out the dirty deeds.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 This one I think you will have to guide her abit on how you like it. She will do it and suck your balls but will stop every now and then to ask if it feels good or painful. Suction and licking is all there but it just didn't stand out compared to the other good girls that I've had in the past.
Fucking: 9/10 Very pro-active and natural and she gets wet quite easily. I was her 4th or 5th customer for that day and she still got wet just from the foreplay. Did it in quite a few positions but my favourite is still the either from behind or pumping from the bottom so that I can tap that ass.
Shower: nothing to complain about.
Moaning: 8/10 love her moans. Can feel that she is still new to the industry but is not the silent type in bed and is not a robot stereo yet. Different Moans with every different pump.
Location: for me is 10/10. A clean place that is very easily accessible and readily available carpark space all around. There are even things to do or shops to walk into if need to wait for the time to reach which is a big bonus.

Verdict: A good all rounded quality package that I would definitely return to fuck her again once more and more if time permits.

Thanks Bro Lax

jaglooking4u 12-07-2016 10:29 AM

Ivory from Exotica66 looks familiar, any bro can recall if she came before under different stable/name? Thanks.

FeradoRazor 12-07-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattrayham (Post 14829006)
RTF Maple from PS.

No need say much.

Same performance as before. Same service level as before. As pretty as before, maybe prettier or my memory of her the last time she was here not very clear.

First shot missionary, 2nd shot very erotic lotus blossom/flower sex position for a while until I push her down and had my way roughly until I felt her orgasm.

I still remember Nuru with her the last time round was fucking intense but didn't try this time. Maybe another RTF session.

Saw her partner Ferris as well. Quite pretty and fair, seems with no make up. Maybe a Nuru tarma next time. That'd be perfect.

If Maple is that good, try the tarma with Ferris. I bet you will feel even more heavenly. Both are service-oriented ladies from what you and I had experienced.

mattrayham 12-07-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeradoRazor (Post 14834007)
If Maple is that good, try the tarma with Ferris. I bet you will feel even more heavenly. Both are service-oriented ladies from what you and I had experienced.

Then I definitely will! :cool:

aaronkoh 12-07-2016 07:26 PM

late Field report... had Dream @roycebabe her figure is the best i had seen overall i will give 9/10 she is a hard working girl..hope she will be back soon
Okt overall 7/10 if they can reply fast they take too long to replied my msg..

Mjreturn 12-07-2016 09:18 PM

Short FR for ying ying from Royce babe.

Bro cavemen is prompt in reply. Guys pls nudge him if he never reply.
Although some delay in booking time.

Look: 8/10 same as photo with make up on
Boob: B , suitable for hers frame. Pinky and perky
Comm: 7/10 can speak English well. Degree holder
Bbbj: 7/10 will suck ur ball furiously
French: na
Paint :na
FJ:8/10 try cowgal, missionary and doggie X 2
Gfe: 8/10 will initiate massage, take care of u when shower, start conversation with u.
Rtf: maybe. She hard to book though

Plus point, skin very smooth and fair. Also a very hygienic person. Experience was routine for me.
Above is my personal exp.

logmeinla 12-07-2016 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeradoRazor (Post 14834007)

Girls also need good chemistry for tarma. Maple told me she is not very interested in girl girl action.

oneshoe 12-07-2016 11:46 PM

TY69 Bunny + Vodka

Had a nice reunion session with these two lovely girls. Vodka looks really different with lighter hair and bangs compared to four months ago. Bunny is the same cute girl! Pics are accurate for Bunny but Vodka looks a good bit different (very nice though and definitely the girl in the pictures)

Once again the best tarma I have had (not that I am a tarma sexpert). Both girls enthusiastic and skilled! Started off the same as last time with a BBBJ from Vodka followed by FJ. Repeated the process with Bunny after resting a bit.

I love their attitude - happy and horny! They remembered me from last time and seemed really glad to see me again. Location is nicer than before but a bit more out of the way and the shower/bathroom is small. OKT is professional and responsive.

RTF: yes they are here for another week and I definitely want to catch them again!

Boomboompow8 13-07-2016 12:25 AM

FR for Tyra of Laserbabes.

Was deciding between Yolanda and tyra, decided to go for tyra in the end.
Location: 7.5/10 Very central. About 10-15 minutes walk from nearest mrt station.

Looks: 7.5/10 A little different from the photos but definitely the same person. Grows on you as the session progresses.

Body: 9/10 Initially i thought she was a 7, but after she stripped and stepped into the shower, all I could say was damn. Nice ass and well proportioned petite body.

Boobs: 8.5/10 101% natural. Very soft B cups, absolute delight to hold and squeeze.

Shower: 10/10 soaped me down really well, left nowhere uncleaned ;) She even went down to clean my feet.

Frenching: 8/10 SOP

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Slow and sensual type. She has real skill, especially when she did her work on my balls, sent me to cloud nine. Moved to 69 and could see that she got really horny when she started moving her hips, moaning and sucking more vigorously.

FJ: 10/10 The one thing that stands out is that she is seriously tight. Did not use KY for the first shot as she got really really wet from 69 right before. One thing all bros must try with her is doggy, she positions her legs and feet in a way that the doggy position is modified and all i can say is wow. Really special and I enjoyed it. Both shots ended in this modified doggy position.

Massage: 10/10 Best massage from an FL i have ever experienced. Full body massage, from your fingers to your toes.

Overall: 9/10 Overshot the 90 minutes but I did not realise and she did not
say anything as well. From this can see that she is definitely not a time watcher. In fact, i dont remember her using her phone at all throughout out session, a very service oriented gal. Thanks bro Linus for the quick replies and straightforward direction. Thumbs up.

RTF: Maybe, got other targets

ewin99 13-07-2016 12:26 AM

FR – Angel at LAX

Very good recommendation for this new girl.

Recently saw this new girl at LAX with very attractive face and body, then contacted bro LAX for her. Many thanks to bro LAX for the fast arrangement and the help.

Face: 8.5/10, the photos are real, 90% beautiful compared with photos, won’t reject type. Much higher than my expectation when she opened the door and I saw the real person.
Body: 1.55 meter, all natural B+ boobs, her skin color is white (not very white), skin is very smooth and soft, thin waist, a little tummy but very ok to me, 8/10 high score here
Shower: careful shower and gave me good feeling
Cathbath: standard
Kiss/French: only light kiss. Not asked french
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: very good, can clearly make my little brother hard in short time
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction about different position. 1st shot in standing position, she did massage for me for over 20 minutes, then 2nd shot she on top, she was very hard working. I have to give 9/10 high score here.
GFE: high
English: smooth communication, we don’t use translation tool.

RTF: Yes (due to her beautiful face, smooth body and hard working FJ)

Today is her first working day (she arrived at Singapore yesterday). One thing I like very much – when I left, she held my left hand to lead me out of the room and show me the door to step out, high GFE there.

sexxxyladddy 13-07-2016 02:04 AM

FR for Pan from Thai Avenue.

It's been a while back since I tried this service and I'm impressed with this stable because of its fast response, good room and great service from the girl I've tried today.

Looks: 8.5/10, photos are very close to the actual person. Just that some of the photos used was her 4 years ago, so she got a bit chubbier. The video is a good representation. Pretty girl.
Body: 8/10 Hour glass figure with a bit of tummy fats with a decent height of 1.6m.
Shower: SOP showering together but the way she grabbed and clean my dick was such a turn on.
Cathbath: She can do it for pretty long if you request.
Kisssing: Light kisses, didn't attempt to French.
BBBJ: 9.5/10, she really does know how to lick, suck and deep throat. Does it with the right suction and hand movements. Made me cum just be bbbj in the first shot.
FJ: Legit massage before FJ, only tried missionary for 2nd shot as time was running out. She gives those gentle moans that seems like she's enjoying it.
English: Communicates in English very well. Thais don't usually speak as much English as she does.
GFE: Depends on individual. I don't really prefer this.
Location: Very discreet, spacious room with attached toilet. I liked the place. Only thing that it's not very accessible without a car.

RTF: Maybe (If money isn't an issue)

Thank you Bro Kenny for the quick reply and clear directions.

Take care of this girl well as it's her first time in this line.

C120 13-07-2016 02:46 AM

Fr for betty from emma

Actually wanted to book Jane but timing cant fit so bro recommend Betty and i really never regret the decision i make... I really had a wonderful session with Betty last night. The location was discreet and nice the only bad point is towel too small.

The below rates is what i get from Betty

Looks 7/10 :
The display pic look like her, she has a very horny CFM look... like bonking a av star ;D

Attitude 9.5/10 :
Her attitude is very good, like to chat and service you Gao Gao like a king

Body 8.5/10 :
Small and abit baby fat on her but i like it when hugging her and bonking her..

Boobs C cup :
I like it very much especially her near to pinkish nipple make me suck and tickle until damn shiok... and her nipple is good for sucking... and she very sensitive on her nipples

Frenching 12/10 :
Abit of frenching at first but after shower the moment on bed she will rape u with her tongue... we been tongue lock from the moment action start till i step out of the door.

Cat bathe 8/10 :
Lick u everywhere especially your little bro balls...

BBbj 8.5/10 :
Got the suction there but is ok for me as i not bbbj lover..

Fingering / Painting 9/10 :
She get wet damn fast... I just rub abit and i feel wet already then start fingering and paint her at the same time making her moan like crazy

Moan Level :
Loud (like what we see from JAV SYT moan voice... damn turn on)

FJ 1000/10 :

Round 1 -
The moment we on bed frenching, catbath, bbbj then my turn to service her with nipples sucking, painting and fingering the moment she is damn wet she will automatic take condom and tell you to bonk her. We done many position and we last the round 1 for 35mins before i COB.... After that she told me that my little bro is very big but she like it as it make her cum real hard....

Round 2 -
After just finish light up a stick she faster bring me back to her room lay on the bed auto frenching me then move her nipple for me to suck at the same time my finger went down south to finger her until she was damn wet and cannot tahan anymore... she quickly catbath and bbbj then cap on and ride on it (Her riding skill is good) until she cum a few times then change missionary then lotus then doggy then back to riding then missionary for about 45mins till she cum a few more times... In the end COB on her again.. Damn shiok...

GFE 100/10 :
I think i want to bring her bcome my wife.... really like my wife in the room make sure i left as a happy man and make sure i make her a happy girl.

RTF :
Sure will do it before she go back... ::)