The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

Mastodonman 16-03-2016 07:49 PM

Re: FR for Mango - Pattaya1baby

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reya (Post 14343957)
any FR on ty69 sachi? =)
recently after they change her pics then got a few more FR
been looking to book her also leh

Yea her previous pics not very flattering lol.

patric12 16-03-2016 08:02 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by hgfb05 (Post 14342994)
diamond from E66

friendly n service oriented girl, but that's about it.
short and disappointing body shape with looks like mid 30s.
all the FR are bs.

echo bro's FR. what you said is exactly true. had her today, this afternoon, similar perception on her.
definitely service -oriented, one detail - when bath together, she makes you clean clean, dry you slowly. feels very good.

request a relax massage, which she provided. She is not in this area, but work hard, and gave me at least relaxing massage, which is not too bad, compared to none, right.

the two shots are alright. I am a boob lover, but seeing her saggy melon doesn't get me too excited. But I still managed to release twice.

She told me she is about 30, but I recon she is older than that. will not TRF, but boob lover can give her a try, her E is natural.

She wants to build a coffee shop back in her hometown, I wish her dream come true.

milkman87 16-03-2016 08:38 PM

I have some sentiments about SYTs. No doubt some are really chio but service not there. To me it's all about the service in this line. Not all SYTs are dead fish some out there really can service. To me, learn to pick up some Thai, Korean or Jap (I speak these 3) as they have plenty of customers in these areas and flirt with them. It really does help.

On this note, tried Izsabel from CS yesterday, 2nd blood. Haven got a chance to FR due to very busy schedule.

In general, she has got good service. Mild and gentle lady with natural C cup boobs. Gave me a good titty fuck. Fair skin and clean face.

And yes, she came before last time. Her time here is limited so be quick if you bros want to try.

astroboy86 16-03-2016 09:00 PM

im gonna try Valerie from GP later. I chiong 1st and will post fr to let you guys know the outcome. hope im a happy man.:D:D:D

leehuashen 16-03-2016 09:27 PM

Bros,

Gonna try Izabel this week, also aiming for Paloma from LB and Naraya from PS. Saw some old FRs (nov 2015) for Paloma, not sure if it is the same Paloma...

Any bros with exp with the 2 ladies? Do they speak decent english? I kinda miss PS matcha who speaks pretty good english. Just that her body don't gum me.

Also saw from one review that Mint from e66 speaks ok english.

OC going overseas these 2 weeks. So gonna try to cramp some fun time in between. hahahahah!

h03trit 16-03-2016 10:11 PM

FR for Maxim from SD

Looks: very pretty, quite close to the photo. tanner and slightly meaty than photo.

Boobs: Enhanced C

Body: Hour glass body

Frenching: NA. she avoids lip to lip contact

BBBJ: non-stop action. A+ for the effort

FJ: very experienced. Willing to try different positions as requested.

Overall, a very enjoyable session with excellent service. just disappointed about the lack of french.

sads 16-03-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nbboy82 (Post 14340731)
hi bros
Has anyone tried Kaka or Jazz from Pink House?
They look amazing!

Bro, do your homework; reverse google the images and you'll realize all are models from taiwan, vietnam and thailand aka those girls are not in his stable. False advertising.

IIntruder 17-03-2016 01:28 AM

Pattaya baby- dream/ wind

Late fr for Dream. Tried her last week.

Look: attractive, open door I knew hosei Liao.

Body: slim not skinny, firm B+. Perky ass. Nice firm body. She's a dancer and used to have abs.

Bbbj: no hand. Good tongue action. Very good. First shot cim.

Frenching: spoken lots of it =)

Fj: tight. very hardworking, powerful cowgirl, studio system. Not for the weak heart :D

Finger/ paint: allowed. Shaved

Communication: acceptable English

Gfe: gao gao

Overall. Super decent session!! that im so horny today, decided to try wind :D

FR for Wind

Looks-pretty syt. better than photo, long hair. Nice features, big enough eyes, Especially her lips. She don't look like Thai, more like malaysian/ taiwanese.

Body- heavy asset, big D. meaty bottom. Slim mid sector. Not fat. Can u image that

Bj: w some hand work but not a lot. Good tongue action.

Frenching: did I mentioned her attractive lips? She got strong tougue too.

Fj- accommodating. W her nice tits & meaty ass, cowgirl was awesome! Very good espression. Tried few postions

Finger/ painting: allowed. Shaved

Gfe: sweet girl to be with.

Communication: very good chinese.

Overall: Service above average. SYT, pretty face, fun loving character plus her asset :cool: I enjoyed my session:)

okt: experienced. Girls photo/ info accurate. Service always top notch. Ty. Keep it up.

astroboy86 17-03-2016 02:49 AM

gp valarie
I don't think anyone will believe what happen.
pics and the real her don't match. its her I know, but its only 60% alike.
not slim type not for boobs lover, the most epic thing is when she cowboy me guess what happen? you know people try to cover the window with something? they use a drawing to lean on the window, guess what? when she riding me, the drawing collapse just right beside me. imagine it land on me? I did not kiss her no frenching no sucking of her boobs no bbbj. its a total waste of time and my money......:(:(:(

sads 17-03-2016 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astroboy86 (Post 14345934)
gp valarie
I don't think anyone will believe what happen.
pics and the real her don't match. its her I know, but its only 60% alike.
not slim type not for boobs lover, the most epic thing is when she cowboy me guess what happen? you know people try to cover the window with something? they use a drawing to lean on the window, guess what? when she riding me, the drawing collapse just right beside me. imagine it land on me? I did not kiss her no frenching no sucking of her boobs no bbbj. its a total waste of time and my money......:(:(:(

My condolences, bro... guess this is another stable to avoid!

davidwee 17-03-2016 10:23 AM

This okt if believed to be Sakura really gone downhill.

tenggiri 17-03-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidwee (Post 14346786)
This okt if believed to be Sakura really gone downhill.

They were never actually top of the hill anyway hehe. :D

Doldrums 17-03-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leehuashen (Post 14344927)
Bros,

Gonna try Izabel this week, also aiming for Paloma from LB and Naraya from PS. Saw some old FRs (nov 2015) for Paloma, not sure if it is the same Paloma...

Any bros with exp with the 2 ladies? Do they speak decent english? I kinda miss PS matcha who speaks pretty good english. Just that her body don't gum me.

Also saw from one review that Mint from e66 speaks ok english.

OC going overseas these 2 weeks. So gonna try to cramp some fun time in between. hahahahah!

Have not tried Paloma nor Naraya, but Mint speaks decent english. If you want excellent English, Nixie speaks accented Australian english. Nixie is especially tight as well, but her boobs are enhanced and it wasn't such a well done job if you ask me. She is also a tall girl, easily above 1.65m. Service wise very accomodating.

dropbear 17-03-2016 01:50 PM

1st blood FR for Yui frm ET88
Thanks to bro DT for the quick arrangement.
Write this on the go hence going to be short n precise.
She's endowed with natural c cups and solid ass to ram. knows how to pleasure herself, felt like I was used at first until I turn and ram her to finish. It continued with good massage and solid scalp massage. english is almost non existant but who cares, her gfe made up for it. will return again once recharged.

Reya 17-03-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reya (Post 14343957)
any FR on ty69 sachi? =)
recently after they change her pics then got a few more FR
been looking to book her also leh

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastodonman (Post 14344489)
Yea her previous pics not very flattering lol.

they look okay to me but dont want take risk with no FR :(
so went for other girls instead

hopefully coming weekend can get a slot with sachi