The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=58702)

Castrol 05-09-2006 10:21 AM

Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWNY
Still remember not too long ago...Mendes shot from almost the half way line and the ball fell over more than a yard over the goal line but the goal was not given? (come on Red Devils, you KNOW what i'm talking about) ;)

JWNY

everybody and his brother saw it was a goal by magnificent mendes. but nobody except me saw the referee winked at alex as he waved play on... ;)

Castrol 05-09-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiokday
here got kangtao to win $ bo?:

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime
So, can eat Man U 1 ball or not?

If not accurate, got reimbursement? :D

my lily white bros, i am so confidant spurs can hold mighty man utd, i'm asking my boss for advance pay to makan ball. dont say 1 ball, level half also makan. if lose hor, i give you my 2003/2004 spurs jersey. :p

waypastprime 05-09-2006 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castrol
my lily white bros, i am so confidant spurs can hold mighty man utd, i'm asking my boss for advance pay to makan ball. dont say 1 ball, level half also makan. if lose hor, i give you my 2003/2004 spurs jersey. :p

Pardon me, 三师兄, level half not worth it, coz if draw only win half.... I go and see Sing pools and whack hard on draw.. hehe.. But if lose, please pay for my ticket. I dont want any jersey.. :D

Big Sexy 05-09-2006 12:46 PM

spurs is pride of london meh???? cannot be ma... the pride of london should be ...... give u a cue..

The manager of the following clubs simply loves the above mentioned club... can guess or not??? :D

1. Fulham - Cookie
2. West Ham - Alan
3. Reading - Sir Steve
4. Boro - Southgate..

:D

Castrol 05-09-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waypastprime
Pardon me, 三师兄, level half not worth it, coz if draw only win half.... I go and see Sing pools and whack hard on draw.. hehe.. But if lose, please pay for my ticket. I dont want any jersey.. :D

4th 师兄, ledley king called and said eat 1.5 in sg pools better. spurs' defending third is a bit untidy without carrick... :D

Castrol 05-09-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
spurs is pride of london meh???? cannot be ma... the pride of london should be ...... give u a cue..

:D

chelski? :D

waypastprime 05-09-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

4th 师兄, ledley king called and said eat 1.5 in sg pools better. spurs' defending third is a bit untidy without carrick... :D

Eat 1.5 ball? Errr.... how much do I need to bet then? :eek:

Not worth it lah.

Big Sexy 05-09-2006 04:23 PM

no la.. it is the Mighty Eagles of SE25..kee kee :D
coleman, southgate were all part of the mighty Crystal Palace team in the early 90s together with ian wright and Nigel marytn and the manager was steve coppell now manager of reading..

Ok OK.... not a big club... but we are the pride of "South" London ok.. kee kee :D

UP THE PALACE!

Quote:

chelski?

my_lover 05-09-2006 04:52 PM

Yo Spurs mateys....
To be honest, I missed the "Famous Five" era when we are scoring goals like nothing but also conceding goal like nothing. Com'on YOU SPURS!!!
~ AUDERE-EST-FACERE ~ To Dare is to Do ~

Castrol 05-09-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
no la.. it is the Mighty Eagles of SE25..kee kee :D
coleman, southgate were all part of the mighty Crystal Palace team in the early 90s together with ian wright and Nigel marytn and the manager was steve coppell now manager of reading..

]

hahaha... i have really forgotten that bit of history bro. but i do remember palace used to kick ass in the old division 1. :D

Fantastic4 05-09-2006 06:37 PM

Wow...Spurs, the team that i have supported all along. COYS:D

Castrol 05-09-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my_lover
Yo Spurs mateys....
To be honest, I missed the "Famous Five" era when we are scoring goals like nothing but also conceding goal like nothing. Com'on YOU SPURS!!!
~ AUDERE-EST-FACERE ~ To Dare is to Do ~

yo fellow lily whitey, the time when ardilles was managing spurs, we expected a goal every 10 mins. :D

Verdon1977 05-09-2006 08:20 PM

Sorry I wonder why I was zap here with the following comment?

Thread: Tottenham Hotspur..........

Date: 05-09-2006 03:12 PM

Comment: red devil zap u

Did I say anything wrong? I just post a upcoming match only mah :confused: :(

my_lover 06-09-2006 08:44 AM

Quote:

yo fellow lily whitey, the time when ardilles was managing spurs, we expected a goal every 10 mins. :D

Yeah matey... Ossie Ardilies... the man... I thought he played well as a player for Spurs together with Ricky Villa... but as a manager.... hmmm....

Anyway, that season Sheringham and Klinsmann are the top two scorers of the league but we finished 7th... *sigh*

I feel Dimitrescu and Popescu sucks.... what think you? haha...

Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur....

Castrol 06-09-2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my_lover
Yeah matey... Ossie Ardilies... the man... I thought he played well as a player for Spurs together with Ricky Villa... but as a manager.... hmmm....

wow bro, you are my time. those days spurs could beat any team. they got hoddle, ardiles, villa, archibald, crooks, steve perryman, ray clemence, chris houghton - now spurs assistant coach, ... need i say more?

yes klinnsmann was simply gorgeous, just like chris armstrong. and the less said about the 2 romanians the better... :D