The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bluewave tampines closed (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984725)

minum 04-05-2024 03:15 PM

Bluewave tampines closed

Looks like they have closed down

tournedos 04-05-2024 08:47 PM

Re: Bluewave tampines closed

Were they good?

allankey 04-05-2024 09:17 PM

Not really, only got the angpai A**** who was good, but she left in March. From what I heard from one of the remaining MLs, boss got greedy and started charging higher entrance fee + place hard quotas on MLs to meet.

I also happened to walk past when AV visited a couple of weeks back, then next day close down liao lol.

taumajid2003 04-05-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allankey (Post 23303324)
Not really, only got the angpai A**** who was good, but she left in March. From what I heard from one of the remaining MLs, boss got greedy and started charging higher entrance fee + place hard quotas on MLs to meet.

I also happened to walk past when AV visited a couple of weeks back, then next day close down liao lol.

yeah !! Good ! Greedy mf charging higher entrance fee ! This is what we would like to see. Bros become smart and stop patronising the shop. Who is the KING and who should be the one command and control. We, here all the brothers ! We can keep them afloat or out of business just by us visiting and support or just boycott totally. This is what I have been stressing. Consumers is KING ! The facebook page has removed all the ML pictures.

Guaudit 04-05-2024 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tournedos (Post 23303233)
Were they good?

Missed the older days with Nana around, been a few years

sladang 04-05-2024 11:13 PM

No problem at all, today bluewave is closed, tmrw brownwave is opened, wif greenwave, yellowwave, redwave, purplewave, violetwave, silverwave & so many waves on standby & wif even higher fees imposed :D ..

taumajid2003 05-05-2024 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sladang (Post 23303600)
No problem at all, today bluewave is closed, tmrw brownwave is opened, wif greenwave, yellowwave, redwave, purplewave, violetwave, silverwave & so many waves on standby & wif even higher fees imposed :D ..

why worry about higher fees imposed? Just boycott it lest you have less control over your small brother below and let it take ove you. One man's meat another man's poison.

sunnyboi1988 05-05-2024 09:59 AM

Aiyah talk until like so big conspiracy sagat. The reason why it has closed is because they have just sold the business to another operator. That's all. Got good profits take and run lor. Brother is right. One close another will just take over and continue.

LeeHsienLoong 05-05-2024 10:18 AM

Why do you have to start a thread on a topic as silly as this? :rolleyes:

superstiffy 05-05-2024 11:44 AM

actually is not spa fault... it is all the carrot that is the fault.. gong gong pay and pay so the spa happy happy open and open lor...

if no one pay u think they can open meh? :D

taumajid2003 05-05-2024 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 23304648)
actually is not spa fault... it is all the carrot that is the fault.. gong gong pay and pay so the spa happy happy open and open lor...

if no one pay u think they can open meh? :D

really? not closed for good? anyway the good one is no longer there

superstiffy 05-05-2024 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taumajid2003 (Post 23305051)
really? not closed for good? anyway the good one is no longer there

no i not saying bluewave.. i saying the spa situation in sg these days...

minum 06-05-2024 09:57 AM

Any good option available in tampines within $60 entrance fee and not the p massage type and not the $88 type spa?

minum 06-05-2024 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allankey (Post 23303324)

May be she left and retired from service after earning enough money.
Any other option available in tampines area?

CollectStamp 06-05-2024 10:15 AM

heard this Bluewave name same as JB Bluewave so been there once but not good