The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌ (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=654061)

3Fish 12-07-2015 05:34 PM

Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Just got the pills. Straightaway took half n waiting for action tonite. :D

WhopperJr 12-07-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Fish (Post 13290644)

waiting for your review :)

Elstrom 13-07-2015 12:47 AM

Like to give it a try. Pls ctc me with the details thks.

loneyheart 13-07-2015 01:00 AM

6c6c n support wat I had tried :)

Anvik 13-07-2015 02:01 PM

Got a hot date tonite. Hope to ise the pills. Pm already n awaiting reply TS. Thks

weihc 13-07-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvik (Post 13293826)
Got a hot date tonite. Hope to ise the pills. Pm already n awaiting reply TS. Thks

enjoy your date... can imagine the date's reaction to superman.

weihc 13-07-2015 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Fish (Post 13290644)

can't wait to hear your review.

weihc 13-07-2015 02:47 PM

the pills really should put a warning...
something like..."use with consideration for your partner"

like I mentioned about my plans for weekends... usually just meant bonking weekends for me and the missus.

we started the weekend early, right from Friday night though without pills. so Fri night was as per my usual duration and I relaxed after the session.

but on Sat night, I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.

ah rat 13-07-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weihc (Post 13293980)

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.

Bro, Any pixs to share :D

Pleasure_empire 13-07-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 13294289)

Lol. Bro, he can shoot and then continue to fuck leh. I ever experience that a few times before. The girl gets really wild cos it turns her on that ur so turned on by fucking her.

weihc 13-07-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 13294289)

lol... I'll share when she's ready la.
and most likely in the chubby section ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire (Post 13294300)
Lol. Bro, he can shoot and then continue to fuck leh. I ever experience that a few times before. The girl gets really wild cos it turns her on that ur so turned on by fucking her.

ya... paiseh...my mind at that moment really only 1 thought, to fuck her hard and rough and hear and watch her cum only.

MensPlus 13-07-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

like I mentioned about my plans for weekends... usually just meant bonking weekends for me and the missus.

we started the weekend early, right from Friday night though without pills. so Fri night was as per my usual duration and I relaxed after the session.

but on Sat night, I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

Bro, your post is the most powderful so far.

Drooling reading your post...lol

Levis 13-07-2015 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MensPlus (Post 13294990)
Bro, your post is the most powderful so far.

Drooling reading your post...lol

Drooling too....but too bad :(

ricky0055 13-07-2015 09:54 PM

HIHI.....need some menplus,,,can u get in touch

ILick56 14-07-2015 01:09 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by weihc (Post 13294551)
lol... I'll share when she's ready la.
and most likely in the chubby section ;)

ya... paiseh...my mind at that moment really only 1 thought, to fuck her hard and rough and hear and watch her cum only.

How I wish my partner sex drive as much as ur wifey.