The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The best and efficient way to report ML of FL?? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=962973)

wphe 04-11-2023 11:09 PM

The best and efficient way to report ML of FL??

Hi bros out there anyone ever experience bad FL or ML which make you want to report her? Which way is the best to ensure they or she get check by authorities fast?

bignehneh 05-11-2023 12:38 AM

Re: The best and efficient way to report ML of FL??

Quote:

Originally Posted by wphe (Post 22798992)
Hi bros out there anyone ever experience bad FL or ML which make you want to report her? Which way is the best to ensure they or she get check by authorities fast?

Use online lo

3someking 05-11-2023 01:15 AM

https://eservices.police.gov.sg/cont...ce-report.html

superstiffy 05-11-2023 08:58 AM

Quote:

u report police.. bo bao they will take action... just u 1 person report no use one... if everyone report they also check where got time?

u should report here then all the cheongster will see you as hero.. of coz u report here will need to share story la... then maybe actually the ml nothing wrong is u r those 1 kind customer... :D u know facebook always got those kind kaypoh video post up liao then kenna hoot by people... something like that...

afterburn 05-11-2023 01:36 PM

Quote:

Can complain to shop boss if it's a legal registered shop. Those bad attitude ml may be dismissed if the boss always hear bad feedback.

wphe 06-11-2023 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 22800342)
Can complain to shop boss if it's a legal registered shop. Those bad attitude ml may be dismissed if the boss always hear bad feedback.

I think no point feedback as boss not around one. Likely Tua Pek gong.

wphe 06-11-2023 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 22799765)
u report police.. bo bao they will take action... just u 1 person report no use one... if everyone report they also check where got time?

u should report here then all the cheongster will see you as hero.. of coz u report here will need to share story la... then maybe actually the ml nothing wrong is u r those 1 kind customer... :D u know facebook always got those kind kaypoh video post up liao then kenna hoot by people... something like that...

No point report here as maybe diff bro get diff services. It’s up to individual preferences. To me is like you posted whatever services then render to it. Don’t pay money Liao then this cannot that cannot. Can’t still show attitude while doing job. Make me want to file report on the joint or the girl lor.

Life6666 06-11-2023 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wphe (Post 22801927)
No point report here as maybe diff bro get diff services. It’s up to individual preferences. To me is like you posted whatever services then render to it. Don’t pay money Liao then this cannot that cannot. Can’t still show attitude while doing job. Make me want to file report on the joint or the girl lor.

Bro, I think it’s quite common to get half f service, take it easy and let it go ba, although it’s our hard earn money hahah…

Stassyb0b 06-11-2023 09:51 AM

Just share the bad review here. Censor name and spa in your post and pm the full details to those who ask. Once more people know about it, they will avoid and gradually ML business will suffer. Nature will take its course

thedevil666 06-11-2023 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3someking (Post 22799265)

No like button. But this is funny :D

The Renegade 06-11-2023 12:57 PM

No point reporting cos one of my bros did it last year via online before I could stop him... Till date the ML he reported against is still happily working while he needed counselling from me for a couple of months before walking out of it... The boys in blue will not act based on 1 complaint... at least not in my friend's case...

Marq 06-11-2023 01:08 PM

Every now and then will have this kind of topic, but the answer is always the same. Just report here, so that bros know, and move on. Don't need to waste any energy and effort. The market will usually take care of itself, and if she needs to depend on some roberts, so be it, just dont be one of the roberts.

There can be many factors involved, including your own attitude, plus it affects nearby or even same shop MLs/FLs that can be good. Just remember, AV not so free to go down to catch a single person in a single shop, its usually a sweep of an area.

JayF 06-11-2023 02:01 PM

SPF like many say will not do anything if only vice involved. Unless got more tua zhong item like theft, underage or drugs. SPF culling of ML got season one.