The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   what are your thoughts on cheating? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=917129)

jordant 28-01-2023 09:11 AM

what are your thoughts on cheating?

i wanna see how u guys manage having family and doing sideline like this. How you justify the actions.

for me is if there are no heart strings attached and its a simple transaction its similiar to going for a massage to rectify issues with your body. i dont see as cheating in the real sense of it-

what you guys feel

expatamerican 29-01-2023 04:02 PM

Re: what are your thoughts on cheating?

My wife knows I play and is fine with it. So its not cheating. Best to be honest and state your needs.

vanillasutra 30-01-2023 12:21 PM

my definition of cheating is if you need to hide it. even just text msgs to another girl and you need to hide the chat is cheating.

if you fool around and your partner knows and allow it, its not cheating. vice versa.

the rational that guys have needs, i understand i cheat too. just be able to accept consequences should it occur.

dare to do, dare to accept responsibility.

fallen11 30-01-2023 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillasutra (Post 22019210)
my definition of cheating is if you need to hide it. even just text msgs to another girl and you need to hide the chat is cheating.

wow
so judgemental meh?
my gf easily gets jealous
i chat with my female friends i need to hide from my gf. its just decent chat and my female friends know who my gf is.
i just want to avoid having to quarrel and argue again with my gf for decent normal chat with my female friends ok.
like that is cheating mah?

vanillasutra 31-01-2023 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 22020275)
wow
so judgemental meh?
i chat with my female friends i need to hide from my gf. its just decent chat and my female friends know who my gf is.
i just want to avoid having to quarrel and argue again with my gf for decent normal chat with my female friends ok.

lol not la not judgemental. its about feeling guilty or not. just my own definition. and in the case of chatting with female friends and gf get jealous, that one i dont need to hide. not cheating. if she gets jealous over stupid shit i ask her wake up her idea. but of coz if i cheat, then i will be the one apologising la

eyesofmedusa 31-01-2023 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillasutra (Post 22022107)
lol not la not judgemental. its about feeling guilty or not. just my own definition. and in the case of chatting with female friends and gf get jealous, that one i dont need to hide. not cheating. if she gets jealous over stupid shit i ask her wake up her idea. but of coz if i cheat, then i will be the one apologising la

i think the cheating part if there for me will consist of two things ba...

1. guilt
2. need to hide

ILoveV 02-02-2023 12:30 AM

i love to fuck cheating gfs and wives of others

verywet 02-02-2023 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveV (Post 22026541)
i love to fuck cheating gfs and wives of others

very exciting lol

erfendi 08-02-2023 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatamerican (Post 22017135)
My wife knows I play and is fine with it. So its not cheating. Best to be honest and state your needs.

i would like to find a wife like that too!

vanillasutra 21-03-2023 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyesofmedusa (Post 22023265)
i think the cheating part if there for me will consist of two things ba...

1. guilt
2. need to hide

yes i will agree with you. but some people no ren xing wrong also they dont feel guilty lol.

and some things guys hide not guilty is dont want to quarrel. so avoid trouble.

vanillasutra 21-03-2023 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 22020275)
wow
so judgemental meh?

ur case grey area la. intention is not cheating la... but i think u need to work out with gf dont so jealous. lol