The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   how to have rubberless sex with gf (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=114108)

zack06 05-02-2009 01:20 PM

how to have rubberless sex with gf

Short Story :
1) My gf already wants raw sex, and we have already tried a bit (few strokes, then i cap and carry on). My concern is, if I were to have sex completely without the rubber and pull out only at the last moment to eject (on stomach/face/mouth/etc.. ;p ), how safe is it in not impregnating her?

Any techniques or suggestions for this?

2) She prefers cunniligus (me giving her oral) and fingering her than vaginal sex. She says during intercourse, the rod does not always hit the right spot. i.e, it goes ON OFF ON OFF -.- hence she doesn't enjoy it that much.

Any one can give some advice on this? We are both not very experienced love makers :) ty

zack06 05-02-2009 01:21 PM

Re: how to have rubberless sex with gf

Long Story :

We've had a sexual relationship for a few months now and I'm always the one initiating it. When we make love, I would always make a lot of effort in giving her pleasure (fondles, kisses and licks) before I enter her.

Foreplay and Oral sex (receiving) she does seem to enjoy; she does get moist down there and there are some (not many) occasions when her legs would shiver at the end of an oral receiving. But, when I ask her about her orgasms, she's very vague about it, she's not very sure if she reach her climax either.

During vaginal sex however, I'm not sure if she enjoys it or not. She doesn't moan but perhaps because she is shy. Her expressions look like she's in slight pain but when i ask her she asks she's okay. To her sex is like jogging, just makes her tired.

I think I can last quite long, but have to admit the hardness not always there. Last night, I managed to get her to talk about her experience on our love making. She says fingering, cunnilingus, vaginal sex all have a different feeling to it. And that fingering on her G-spot feels more 'spot on' for her. (means can always simulate the right spot per stroke) Whereas, when we have sex, its a hit and miss experience (not every stroke hits the mark).

Of course she says as long as I am happy, she's happy.. but I would like her to have a better sexual experience too. Is it even possible to achieve 100% marksman? Can any brother /sister offer some sound suggestions or opinions?

(to be honest, we both have no cross references/past partners. I'm her 1st and my past experiences with other girls never involve fj)

Looking at girls moaning in self taken sex videos (don't consider FL, coz maybe fakes).. I wish someday my gf's audio can on too ;p

----------

Another issue in mind involves the Rubber Jacket.
Just a few days ago, I asked if I could enter without rubber for a while before I put it on to finish and she nodded. I pounded for about 5min raw then capped to continue the deed.

We did the same last night too, but after our little after sex chat, she seem to prefer without cd. She says the friction between the rubber and her skin is uncomfortable. Previously we have tried with lubricant too and she doesn't like it too. Hence, she given me the green light to enter her raw as long as I don't shoot inside.

I still have my worries. Is it safe in terms of not impregnating her? I know as long as I do not reach my climax and release my wriggly sperms when I'm inside her its okay. But sometimes you pump too furiously then realise don't what to shoot yet and you pause inside her for a rest and if she squeeze any further, some of your sperm would offload while you are trying to hold back.

Any brother can share your experiences? Would it be better to just be safe and just spend like the last 1-2 mins offloading (hj/bj) outside of her?

thanks for reading my very long questions :)

geckoSG 05-02-2009 03:49 PM

Bro, RAW means u still have a chance to make her pregnant, during sex, u
have precum too... Safe bonking bro, stay protected unless u are ready to
be PAPA.

Anyway, at first, when I saw ur header, I really want to leave u this comment
to make my day laughing... "Try using plastic bag to cover". :D

Well, both of u should try changing positions, ask her to RIDE u and not to be
shy about getting herself shiok, there are some gals who will hold back them-
selves so that their BF would FEEL GOOD.

Just tell her ur real feel about it... It helps and both will enjoy when you
explore without restrictions.

hang37 05-02-2009 04:39 PM

if u juz a kid use a rubber... dun wait misfire get ur gf tummy big then u start another thread on how to get rid of baby....

zack06 05-02-2009 04:42 PM

You have raised an interesting pt! i forgot about precum.. I did a search and it seems there is a chance that precum may contain small amt of sperm (from previous ejaculations.. even though urinating may reduce the sperm count in the precum to very low level)

Oh, I just found a poll on sbf about similar topic Dare to do raw with gf?

there is no 100% safe without rubber i guess. Unless the girl is on pill (hmm, which is on my consideration list now too)

Are there any particular (brand/series of) condom that may feel more comfortable for the girl? I have no qualms about using it.

I don't really understand when she says with rubber, the friction gives her 脱皮 feeling... .. is she just not accustomed to it yet? any sisters or brothers' gfs also feel that way?

aczeta76 05-02-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zack06 (Post 3449534)
You have raised an interesting pt! i forgot about precum.. I did a search and it seems there is a chance that precum may contain small amt of sperm (from previous ejaculations.. even though urinating may reduce the sperm count in the precum to very low level)

Oh, I just found a poll on sbf about similar topic Dare to do raw with gf?

there is no 100% safe without rubber i guess. Unless the girl is on pill (hmm, which is on my consideration list now too)

Are there any particular (brand/series of) condom that may feel more comfortable for the girl? I have no qualms about using it.

I don't really understand when she says with rubber, the friction gives her 脱皮 feeling... .. is she just not accustomed to it yet? any sisters or brothers' gfs also feel that way?

There is not 100% lah.. even with the best protection.

On the feeling, maybe she is sensitive to the lubricant.. try using the non-rubber CD. Durex has some..

Cheers

Oralcraz 05-02-2009 05:15 PM

Hi TS,
Honestly, I always raw with gf during pak tor time. 1st gf....5 years raw. Like u, never ejaculate inside. Cum on tummy or almost there, HJ to complete. No pregnancy. Thinking back, I am still puzzled now, 5 yrs raw but not pregnant.
2nd gf, OC now. Do raw 1&half yrs, watch period cycle, ejaculate inside. But still Kenna. Do not believe in abortion. So.....Married and become DADDY.

Like bro gecko said, there is a high risk of pre-ejaculation. So, if u do raw and gf got pregnant, make sure u are prepared to be a DADDY. Remember, if possible, no abortion. Abortion = No good.

By the way, just to share about G-spot. Of course varies with different girls but there is one position which u can try. "Cross sitting position." I personally find it a good position. Is both sitting up, she on top with legs across u. U sitting like meditation folded legs position. Make sure yr penis is fully inserted. Move yr thigh up and down to resemble in-out movement. U will notice yr public hair is rubbing against hers and I can tell u she will move accordingly too cos the clit is where the rubbing is. Maybe this may hit the G-spot. At the same time, attack (gently) on both breast n nipples with yr mouth, tongue and finger by sucking, licking and touching. As is only a pair of breast, u will have another hand that is free. Let it to good use by maybe tickering the anus entrance.
Of course is very individual but my first gf cannot take it when I start to meditate with her sitting on me:p

MicroTommy 05-02-2009 06:41 PM

just like to know where i buy pills for my gf???....seems like if u want to buy the pills u need a doctor's order....

OldTrafford 05-02-2009 06:55 PM

Just need the girl go see a doc, ji tao tell the doc she wants birth control pills can liao.

At most doc nag a bit about the side effects etc..

BabyJane 05-02-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroTommy (Post 3449889)
just like to know where i buy pills for my gf???....seems like if u want to buy the pills u need a doctor's order....

Yes, your gf would need to visit the doctor and get a prescription to buy the pills. It is not sold over the counters like condoms.

Out of curiosity, why are you the one buying the pills for her? If she is agreeable on taking the pills as a form of contraception, then it would be wise for her to see the doctor herself. :rolleyes:

Kyser Soze 05-02-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oralcraz (Post 3449630)
Honestly, I always raw with gf during pak tor time. 1st gf....5 years raw. Like u, never ejaculate inside. Cum on tummy or almost there, HJ to complete. No pregnancy. Thinking back, I am still puzzled now, 5 yrs raw but not pregnant.
2nd gf, OC now. Do raw 1&half yrs, watch period cycle, ejaculate inside. But still Kenna. Do not believe in abortion. So.....Married and become DADDY.

Like bro gecko said, there is a high risk of pre-ejaculation. So, if u do raw and gf got pregnant, make sure u are prepared to be a DADDY. Remember, if possible, no abortion. Abortion = No good.

I have been doing raw with my girlfriend for about 1 year. Ejaculation done on her tummy. So far so good, no pregnancy. Doing raw is not my initial idea, but hers. I fully understand that the pre-cum should not be underestimated. However, she does not like the feeling of the rubber, and I respect her choice for that. Not to worry, I view her as my partner for my life. And if she carries my baby, I will marry her. ;)

sensit32 05-02-2009 10:28 PM

i learn tis from 1of my ex.go to clinic there is a jab cost abt 20++to30++ can last for a mth for woman tat wan to enjoy warm cum inside them n dun wan to hav babies.meaning aft tat jab u can shoot all the way for a mth.i dun know wats the jab name can ask yr gal ask doc its for couples tt dun wan baby n yet wan to ENJOY.if u find my infor is useful up my points.thanks btw i enjoy raw shooting :P:D:D

dec_gal 05-02-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensit32 (Post 3450657)
i learn tis from 1of my ex.go to clinic there is a jab cost abt 20++to30++ can last for a mth for woman tat wan to enjoy warm cum inside them n dun wan to hav babies.meaning aft tat jab u can shoot all the way for a mth.i dun know wats the jab name can ask yr gal ask doc its for couples tt dun wan baby n yet wan to ENJOY.if u find my infor is useful up my points.thanks btw i enjoy raw shooting :P:D:D

jab? I din heard from any of my friends ard me.. only heard on pills or patch ...:rolleyes:

Lupsupkia 05-02-2009 10:34 PM

Hi zack,
I encounter the same situation as well. When i finger my gf she moans alot, but when i enter her, she doesnt seem like enjoying much. At first she doesnt want to do raw, but after i persuade her and did it once, now she doesnt want me to wear helmet (i shoot outside). I'm worried about pregnancy as well as i'm not ready for marriage.

My advice for u is to talk to her about the consequences of pregnancy + marriage, and insist on helmet during sex.
Seeing bro oralcraz giving u sex tip, i would also like to reccommend u on my fav position which my gf moan the most. She'll be lying back first in missionary position, with her legs on my shoulder. I'll be sitting, butt on the bed and both legs arc inwards to "kiap" her waist (which acts as a support). Then simply use your butt muscle and move in and out. Of course, its an individual thing, but my gf likes it in this position, so i think its worth a try :)

Oralcraz 05-02-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyser Soze (Post 3450228)
I have been doing raw with my girlfriend for about 1 year. Ejaculation done on her tummy. So far so good, no pregnancy. Doing raw is not my initial idea, but hers. I fully understand that the pre-cum should not be underestimated. However, she does not like the feeling of the rubber, and I respect her choice for that. Not to worry, I view her as my partner for my life. And if she carries my baby, I will marry her. ;)

"And if she carries my baby, I will marry her." ..... Excellent!:)