The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=779164)

Chewwsy 23-06-2020 05:21 PM

A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

She asked me whether sexual services were offered at this Spa and asked why did I go to this place to massage and not other other spa. She told me the spa got raided today and two masseuses were caught.

I wondered how did she even got my number and particulars? Is it through the safe entry we checked into? Anybody got similar experience?

Porky1532 23-06-2020 05:31 PM

Re: A officer called me just now asking me about Spa I have visited on Sunday

So far no news leh. Unless the one that I visit before got raided. Maybe they will call those up. Just said you didn’t receive sexual service. As many first timer won’t get GQ also. Quite normal though.

ciwilover 23-06-2020 05:33 PM

wah.... i wanted go massage leh u like that say now i also scared

cheesepotato 23-06-2020 05:37 PM

first time hearing contact tracing to this degree. Usually, if raided and got caught, they already have all the evidence on the ground, no need to trace and contact past customers to prove their case

the questions dont sound very smart. Like ask you why go this kopishop, not other kopishop. if there's no trace of any messages, might as well act blur

most important question is, your visit during CB or not?

Footman 23-06-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewwsy (Post 20060721)
She asked me whether sexual services were offered at this Spa and asked why did I go to this place to massage and not other other spa. She told me the spa got raided today and two masseuses were caught.

I wondered how did she even got my number and particulars? Is it through the safe entry we checked into? Anybody got similar experience?

Can you screenshot the I/O sms to you or the phone number such that we can avoid? By the way, which HQ is she from?

Northpoint 23-06-2020 06:38 PM

Wah bro, is this even possible? I believe your info in the system got your hp because it is for contact tracing, but for this incident, then very jialat lei

I dont want to have dinner with my family, then receive this kind of call...cham arh like this

Keima 23-06-2020 06:40 PM

If you went to a licensed massage establishment, there would be no need to check SafeEntry as your details will be taken down by the counter staff.

So far no raids on licensed massage joint has been announced, but the police raided an unlicensed joint last week
https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...ed_ in_police

Archerguard 23-06-2020 06:41 PM

I will just drop the idea of visiting any spa altogether. The thoughts of picking up calls from the authority will only point to no good news. Thank you for the awareness! :)

Master bedroom 23-06-2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewwsy (Post 20060721)

they have your NRIC through safe entry.

once have your NRIC, they can check everything about you. your add, your workplace etc.

ibanezjem555 23-06-2020 07:11 PM

Went to my budget MP.. sigh.. safe entry.. ok lor.. boh pian... worse like Bro say.. not illegal to go to MP and massage neck muscles after all that computer work and stress by boss is natural occurrence in Spore..

deathnitez 23-06-2020 07:48 PM

To check to this extend is kinda dangerous and scary. But again is kinda expected since there is still a pandemic going on and have very close contact with little to no protection transmission is definitely a risk. Play safe for this time I guess.

hugehunk68 23-06-2020 07:52 PM

Data that goes to safe entry is your name, Ic number, mobile number, check in and check out date/timing and the name of venue or shop that you visited.

tangerinesex 23-06-2020 08:01 PM

This is Sg, once they have your IC, they have your whole life story. I am surprised people are even asking how did they get my number? Didn't you use your IC to subscribe to a telco service? Based on your IC, they know how much you earn, and whether you have bad debts. They will even contact your family and extended family members if need be.

xiaoli74 23-06-2020 08:15 PM

I think is a scam ; they will ask you to transfer $$ to erase the contact tracing

fanks 23-06-2020 08:21 PM

Sounds dodgy if you ask me. Like this I go hawker centre buy food I must justify why I eat ckt and not chicken rice? If not just act blur loh.