The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=641551)

Kobayashi99 19-02-2017 06:58 PM

list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.
Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only.
I shall start with my limited knowledge
Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
FeiFei 2041 (active?)
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)

Trigger88 21-02-2017 02:06 AM

Re: list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

Had the same experience bro but mine was just even a Cat50. Dunno why.

eroticbomb 21-02-2017 04:01 AM

had similar experience, but it really depends on chemistry.

usually on my RTF sessions, they allow and you will really need to chat them up and communicate well and click with them

Esprit 21-02-2017 06:23 PM

Why is it did'nt play nipples bros, i thought it will included already.

Tension68 23-02-2017 03:14 PM

Service is not a requirement for all cat 150. From what I head, price either decided by house boss or based on gal look and got experience or not. (pls correct me if I am wrong)

And, as to whether gal allows you to play with her nips. Well, firstly, are you rough? No gals would allow guys to pinch their nips HARD throughout the session, whether it be 1, 2 or more.

Next, HER MOOD... sometimes you get one who is just not feeling great to serve YOU.. or serve ANYONE.. hence.. dun allow this, dun allow that.. try to nego or coax, sweet talk but if you force.. you jialat. We all have our bad days at work, so try her another day and see is a returning custy would get better service.

Next... from my experience, it could be b4 period.. or just after.. the nips ache.. and very sensitive. This one.. also lan lan.

But I do know of ang pais who, if they got called b4 their special or regular or special regular come.. and they want to preserve for that custy.. so not tip-top svc for you lor.

Sometimes it is hard to demand, but you can always hint that their svc bad. Bad news travels faster than good. But if that gal got A LOT of supporters.. you most likely will get ignored.

Bro, one no good, find another.. find until u happy.

Kobayashi99 23-02-2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tension68 (Post 15655468)
Service is not a requirement for all cat 150. From what I head, price either decided by house boss or based on gal look and got experience or not. (pls correct me if I am wrong)

And, as to whether gal allows you to play with her nips. Well, firstly, are you rough? No gals would allow guys to pinch their nips HARD throughout the session, whether it be 1, 2 or more.

Next, HER MOOD... sometimes you get one who is just not feeling great to serve YOU.. or serve ANYONE.. hence.. dun allow this, dun allow that.. try to nego or coax, sweet talk but if you force.. you jialat. We all have our bad days at work, so try her another day and see is a returning custy would get better service.

Next... from my experience, it could be b4 period.. or just after.. the nips ache.. and very sensitive. This one.. also lan lan.

But I do know of ang pais who, if they got called b4 their special or regular or special regular come.. and they want to preserve for that custy.. so not tip-top svc for you lor.

Sometimes it is hard to demand, but you can always hint that their svc bad. Bad news travels faster than good. But if that gal got A LOT of supporters.. you most likely will get ignored.

what i listed are girls who dont allow people to even touch their nipples
it is not about their mood. they dont need to do anything if you touch her nipples
apparently some girls have misconception that by playing their nipples their nipples will grow bigger/darker over time.
and lastly if you tried the above listed girls you will know what i mean.

FEDERER801 23-02-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 (Post 15643395)
realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.
Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only.
I shall start with my limited knowledge
Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)

Totally untrue....An An and Baby allowed me to fondle and suck their nice big tits like nobody business....Although An An got a little bit of attitude towards the end of her tour....

Bro, depend on the wl one la...also must see got chemistry or not....customer yandao or not...maybe in their wls u not yandao!
Sometimes just tip them $50, they will allow u to do ANYTHING! Just like legendary ex whore 1809 Apple!

stan12345 03-03-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tension68 (Post 15655468)

Totally agreed with you,bro.
I moved on when the WLs provide bad services.
Will not RTF again😊

Shingzz 07-03-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)

Zixin 1431

Adam Lebean 07-03-2017 03:49 PM

very hard to cum when you're not touching nipples, i can even imagine about that situation gosh! " :D

unfit 07-03-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Lebean (Post 15694974)
very hard to cum when you're not touching nipples, i can even imagine about that situation gosh! " :D

Some even fold arms to cover both tits

So that you can touch them

They just rent us the pussy to fire:D

stan12345 07-03-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 15695275)
Some even fold arms to cover both tits

So that you can touch them

They just rent us the pussy to fire:D

Cannot touch pussy,breasts,kissing,no sound no expression,put KY in front of you.
Some more ask you why you cannot cum lol.

unfit 07-03-2017 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stan12345 (Post 15695356)
Cannot touch pussy,breasts,kissing,no sound no expression,put KY in front of you.
Some more ask you why you cannot cum lol.

Thats a True Blue Prima Donna Whore:eek:

No choice ... i am leasing her pussy for dis stressing my Joe:rolleyes:

adultentertain 21-03-2017 03:33 PM

不要让她们牽着鼻子走 or else they will say Singapore men 好色没胆 .Would they dare to behave this way in China ? They will be F & abuse upside down. I am not advocating to abuse them. But as a paying customer . U must exercise your rights to enjoy them for 1 hour .If not ,tell them that they will get free publicity in this forum.

xchange 21-03-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
FeiFei 2041 (active?)
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shingzz (Post 15693668)
Zixin 1431

To keep thread alive, summary is

Current Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples are
Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
Zixin 1431