The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chio food stall helper (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=399195)

NikO_Thai 03-10-2013 12:28 AM

Chio food stall helper

Hi everybody!!!

There's a Chinese saying "有福同享" which means got good things must share with others esp Sammyboy forum's fellow Brothers.

Today i went to Bt Batok Crescent to collect some old furnitures from a customer and by the time i finished loading the things onto the lorry it was almost lunch time.

The moment i stepped into the small foodcourt i was pleased to see many chio OLs eating their food and i told myself i've found a right place to enjoy my lunch since dunno how many donkey years ago.

While deciding what to have for lunch,i need to look for Halal food for my Indonesian worker before i get my own food.

And guess what? I was damn lucky to see a sexy lady in late 20s wearing a black singlet with a short poka dots skirt showing her fair sexy long legs taking oxygen break at the smoking area. Bingo!!! Buy 4d also not that heng lor.

So i asked her politely is there any Halal food stall knowing that there's none cos i dont see any Muslim frens aroundl,hehe!..... To be con't.

Sorry folks,falling asleep while trying to type..

BigJohnSnow 03-10-2013 01:18 PM

Re: Chio food stall helper

Maybe we should start a list of chio food stall owner or helper here.

BigJohnSnow 03-10-2013 01:19 PM

Some stall attract long queue is not because of the food, is because of the chio helper, so it help a bit to have a chio helper.

Botakhead 03-10-2013 03:26 PM

This I totally agree. But must have a job that goes around the small red dot to search and target for nice chio bu's instead of food. :D

Townsend 03-10-2013 03:46 PM

managed to hook a western food 22yrs old charbo in the past... but never contact anymore now. :mad:

1nottiboy 03-10-2013 05:17 PM

there is this chicken rice stall in the east... the owner is some middle aged ugly old man, but he has this smoking hot assistant helping him. suspect shes his wife, so timid nottiboy only dare to peep at her downblouse from time to time. better than nothing

sennheiser 04-10-2013 01:24 AM

Airline House 1 stall selling malay snacks.. Their daughter is smoking hot. Good figure, good looks & slightly husky voice!

NRider 04-10-2013 01:58 AM

Just to share somewhere along upper Thomson road and slip road jalan leban, there a hawker centre, nearby there is a SPC station. In the hawker centre there is Chio bu helper in a noodle stall, stall facing main road I think.. Enjoy the foods as well as the CB's ( . ) ( . ) looks juicy sia .. :D

BigJohnSnow 04-10-2013 01:34 PM

One chio helper stall to intro

Old airport road, from the NTUC stair case u go up. opposite muslim stall got one stall sell mee pok, the lady quite chio.

WithoutEuu 05-10-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sennheiser (Post 9816106)
Airline House 1 stall selling malay snacks.. Their daughter is smoking hot. Good figure, good looks & slightly husky voice!

Now, this look interesting! Very Very interesting!

myluckyguy 05-10-2013 10:50 AM

At coffee coffee shop in AMK, where I have my meals / dinner alone regularly. A china MM working there saw me regularly and last night hinted to me her days off and where she lives .. wonder if I should try to :D:D

cupid xpress 05-10-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myluckyguy (Post 9822947)
At coffee coffee shop in AMK, where I have my meals / dinner alone regularly. A china MM working there saw me regularly and last night hinted to me her days off and where she lives .. wonder if I should try to :D:D

Bro,
Please do not hold your horse.
I believed you bring along tissue paper during your lunch/dinner right?
Please do the same, after you makan her, clean your mouth...

What a luck guy... :)

NRider 05-10-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Hey Luckyguy, not as lucky as you Bro, so go for the kill man butta enter and exit safely ya..

Goofingpro1 05-10-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Hi Bro Lucky not sure the XMM has been observing you or vice versa, since she initiated I think it's the former, go for it !:p

jameschong1 05-10-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

=======
is she stall helper, kopi kia, dish collector, cleaner or 4d seller?

BigJohnSnow 06-10-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1nottiboy (Post 9813559)
there is this chicken rice stall in the east... the owner is some middle aged ugly old man, but he has this smoking hot assistant helping him. suspect shes his wife, so timid nottiboy only dare to peep at her downblouse from time to time. better than nothing

So did you manage to peep and saw it?

BigJohnSnow 06-10-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sennheiser (Post 9816106)

Nice sharing. Is the location at changi airport?

Snakey65 06-10-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRider (Post 9816216)
Just to share somewhere along upper Thomson road and slip road jalan leban, there a hawker centre, nearby there is a SPC station. In the hawker centre there is Chio bu helper in a noodle stall, stall facing main road I think.. Enjoy the foods as well as the CB's ( . ) ( . ) looks juicy sia .. :D

If I am not wrong she is from the char Kway teow stall.

Southernstar 06-10-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakey65 (Post 9828626)

No I think is the stall selling $$$$$ and wanton mee.

hosayboh 06-10-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohnSnow (Post 9828588)
Nice sharing. Is the location at changi airport?

LOL, technically yes....

NRider 06-10-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakey65 (Post 9828626)

Yo bro this one I almost forgot, u just reminded me long time didn't Try Liao.
That stall is actually towards d toilet direction, if not mistaken is beside a stall selling Kuai Chap..:rolleyes:

sennheiser 06-10-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosayboh (Post 9828932)
LOL, technically yes....

Yep.. If u can get in, u should know which stall I'm referring to.

Ashyboy 07-10-2013 01:26 PM

Had a family dinner at Seng Kee Eating house jus opp a temple and ard Kembangan MRT stn last nite..While i was eating, i heard a PRC waitress behind me serving few dishes for tat table of customers....so i turned over my head and saw a damn chio PRC petie gal..ard 20-25 years old lady..she was wearing a green singlet and a red short pants..and i even saw her revealing of red straps of bra out...i think she is too busy to serve the dishes tat she didnt notice it..i was WOW...i didnt knw there gt super chio bu sia..i been there for family dinner occasionally tat i didnt notice her..The whole stretch of the road belongs to the same boss of Seng Kee..the parking lots r limited too..

Ashyboy 12-10-2013 03:36 PM

Sry samsters here..This time i saw is a hairdresser...Few days ago, while i was waiting for my buddy at a void deck at Circuit Road..i was sitting at a shelter below his flat.. i was lookin ard waitin for him and i saw opp its a hair saloon..it was jus beside an indian stall.. i saw a chio hairdresser inside the saloon..she was alone as i guess the saloon is goin to close as it was ard 9pm ba..After awhile, i saw her came out of the saloon and she pull down the door gate and walked off...so i guess she is the lady boss of the saloon..She looks like a vietnamese to me..abt 1.6m..very nice figure too..

ahniu_7 12-10-2013 06:34 PM

taman jurong hawker level 2 beside the famous duck rice got this new pancake stall.. the gal inside very sweet looking!

PS: the pancakes r nice too!

Botakhead 13-10-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahniu_7 (Post 9866686)
taman jurong hawker level 2 beside the famous duck rice got this new pancake stall.. the gal inside very sweet looking!

PS: the pancakes r nice too!

Nice intro, will try when passby.

tailgunner 13-10-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRider (Post 9816216)

She's not a helper, but owns the stall with her husband. The big burly guy cooking the noodles is her husband while she takes orders as well as serves the customers. She is very friendly and chatty. She always wear an apron, so you can only see the outline of her shape but not the cleavage!

SnowLeopard 14-10-2013 11:47 AM

I saw this young PRC lady few times, the reason why I buy from her stall time to time. But not when her FAT MILF PRC colleague mends the stall. Ha Ha.

Changi Terminal 3 foodcourt at B2, the fish soup stall (Only one stall there).

Not sure is she still there now?

NRider 14-10-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tailgunner (Post 9873345)
She's not a helper, but owns the stall with her husband. The big burly guy cooking the noodles is her husband while she takes orders as well as serves the customers. She is very friendly and chatty. She always wear an apron, so you can only see the outline of her shape but not the cleavage!

Yoooo bro spots on that's the stall, the foods not bad but portion is a bit small, you just reminded me to go back there again !:rolleyes:

tailgunner 15-10-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NRider (Post 9877783)
Yoooo bro spots on that's the stall, the foods not bad but portion is a bit small, you just reminded me to go back there again !:rolleyes:

Bro Nrider

They still selling at $2.50 a portion, unlike other food centres where a portion costs $3.00. Moreover, got eye candy!!!!! :D